A diary of a slimming world consultant

Hi could you tell me do they only accept you if you have a good credit score?? Thanks
Hello my lovely... my credit rating isn't that brilliant but I got through. Must admit when you join it's a roller coaster ride... had my first group on the 16th August and I must say I loved it all the way. Good luck xx

Hello my lovely... my credit rating isn't that brilliant but I got through. Must admit when you join it's a roller coaster ride... had my first group on the 16th August and I must say I loved it all the way. Good luck xx

Sorry I’ve just seen you replied! Thankyou so much :) interview tomorrow and rather nervous! Xx

t and remember that you have 3000 leaflets to get delivered 4/5 times a year and only on Sundays - can you fit that in - it takes hours and hours.

I find it amazing that this is still a thing. I have them delivered to me regularly, surely it's time to stop this and stick to social media advertising. Yes you may miss off a few of the older generation but most will know where to find a group if they want to! One big waste of time and money in my opinion.

Hi Just wondering if anyone still uses this post , I have been invited to an ops meeting 29th March so wondering if anyone else is starting there journey ? Thanks Michelle x

Hello..

I'm just starting out in my weight loss diet, i'm doing the usual things like not drinking alcohol and not eating sugar (which i'm strugling with already!!) :p

I had already started to compile a list of ideas on my blog, anyone that has any ideas please feel free to add them.

Blog can be found here!

The more ideas the better, i will also add them to this thread in time so all can benefit.

Currently drinking my herbal tea and considering the treadmill a bit later too... (second time this week)

Please feel free to add to my blog.

I have been accepted to be a consultant I go away to training tomorrow. The past few weeks have gone so quick I had to do 6 diplomas online, do pre training and annoy people on Facebook and twitter about my new group. I've had to visit numerous different groups pretty much every day. I have been so busy my diet has slipped, after doing 4 hours of exams the last thing I wanted to do was cook a meal so I have been lazy.

I'm going to start a diary now including my food and work stuff for those interested in being a consultant. Starting today which has not been on plan at all!! So excuse my bad foods I'm going to be on plan 100% tomorrow. I promise. Need to set a good example :)

Tuesday 12th December

Worked all day until 4 then went home had a quick bath and then went to a group about 20 mins away to observe the consultant and the group as the group is upto "flag ship" standard. Then I got a phone call from head office asking if I have any questions. If I'm ready to training tomorrow. I am going to derby until Saturday to do my first part of training. I came home and packed my bags and made a scan bran cake I'm going to try tomorrow.

Food today was so awful I can't actually wait to eat something healthy tomorrow!! Got all the badness out my system!! I've had lots of chocolate and biscuits, a massive wenzils sandwich, and macdonalds quarter pounder cheese meal :-( of dear. I'm so busy with slimming world stuff and my own full time job I'm not concentrating on myself.

Well all that is going to change tomorrow. Back on plan for myself. Ive gained about 5 pounds but im going to get rid of that!! Go me!

Rosie xx
Good luck doll and keep pushing!!!

Last edited:
Back