A diary of a slimming world consultant

Good luck, its really interesting to see how sw recruit people. xx

Thanks ladies for the positive comments re: small amount of weight loss and suitability as well as the answers to my questions - I like to be well prepared in case I eventually decide to move forward with it ;)

Let us know when you hear back! And wish me luck for Tuesday! x
Hi ladies! Discovered I have my pre-training on 15th May, all happening now! They're giving me a group that's already established with over 50 members (its a two session group)! It all seems to be happening so fast but its exciting! Purple, good luck for Tuesday and MrsE you'll get that call!!!

Hi ladies! Discovered I have my pre-training on 15th May, all happening now! They're giving me a group that's already established with over 50 members (its a two session group)! It all seems to be happening so fast but its exciting! Purple, good luck for Tuesday and MrsE you'll get that call!!!
Wow! How exciting! Sounds like you are going to be a busy bunny. Keep us updated on how things are going.

So, I got the call, and its a YES! So happy. It's so fast, pre training is on 28th, so next Sunday eeeek! Will mean I'll be at head office 10 / 11 may. Anyone else up there then? Xx

So, I got the call, and its a YES! So happy. It's so fast, pre training is on 28th, so next Sunday eeeek! Will mean I'll be at head office 10 / 11 may. Anyone else up there then? Xx
That's great news! Congratulations! Had my interview today, went well I think. But who knows!

Hi
Dont worry about references as they dont take them up unless they have concerns.
also, dont worry about being within 2 stones of target as thats not correct. lots of consutants are hugely overweight, its the personality that counts and whether you can motivate people.

No! Still waiting. They said I would hear within the week so hopefully find out soon! You must be excited now?!

You will hear soon, im keeping everything crossed for you. Im very excited, I've got my pre-training on 28th so next Sunday and then days 1 & 2 at Head Office on 10th & 11th May. If you hear soon, you could be up there then too maybe?

Is anyone else up there then? Also do you all stay in The Derbyshire Hotel? xxx

Just been for my interview. I think it went well. I wont find out til tuesday due to weekend and credit checks. So a nervous weekend for me

I got told less than 24 hours after my interview.
Maybe it depends on how many people they've interviewed that day=more credit checks to run etc?

You will hear soon, im keeping everything crossed for you. Im very excited, I've got my pre-training on 28th so next Sunday and then days 1 & 2 at Head Office on 10th & 11th May. If you hear soon, you could be up there then too maybe?

A tip on the hotels front- book them yourself!!
Don't let SW book them for you as they are rubbish!!!

I rang SW the week before and they hadn't booked anything for anyone!

Premier Inn is much nicer and slightly cheaper, I stayed at the Derbyshire and it was ok, but lacks atmosphere and its very old fashioned in decor- needs a facelift!!

I am really worried about credit checks tbh as had a few problems about 6 months ago due to illnesses. Just hope it doesnt show negatively to me as felt interview went well

I got the call..... and I got it!! Can't believe it, still in shock! And I am at head office for days 1 & 2 on the 10th & 11th May too! So see you there MrsE2004! Excited! Keeping everything crossed for you shanning75!

A tip on the hotels front- book them yourself!!
Don't let SW book them for you as they are rubbish!!!

I rang SW the week before and they hadn't booked anything for anyone!

Premier Inn is much nicer and slightly cheaper, I stayed at the Derbyshire and it was ok, but lacks atmosphere and its very old fashioned in decor- needs a facelift!!

The Derbyshire looked like it had a nice pool, was it as nice as it looked or am I being fooled by the shiny pictures on the website?

Back