A diary of a slimming world consultant

My god it sounds manic!!

Sadly I couldn't go to the ops day today because of the poxy snow!! Apparently only 4 people made it. There's another one they're putting on, on 3rd February. So I'll go to that. I was so cross though, my 7 month old Son decided to wake me up twice (which he never does) then I was up at 6.15am to get showered and dressed. 7.45am the snow starts and doesn't stop! It's still snowing now. So disappointed that I couldn't go :(

I couldn't make mine either and don't know when the next one is, hoping for one in my town soon as the one I was planning on going to was in another town. At least you know when the next one is :)

I couldn't make mine either and don't know when the next one is, hoping for one in my town soon as the one I was planning on going to was in another town. At least you know when the next one is :)

Yes it's in a couple of weeks, thankfully. Poor us not being able to go. Apparently only 4 people went, which wasn't good. Call up and find out when your next one is. My one is 1hr and 30 minutes drive! :(

I'll ask my consultant tomorrow, is there a number you can ring? I didn't have one :( I emailed about getting information and was told my details would be passed onto my area manager but she hasn't been in touch, don't know if she still has my details and is waiting until there's a op event close or whether she just didn't get in touch and isn't going to.

Dont worry girls.. you'll be in plenty of time for all the easter promotions!! Plus... the weather should be better for your campaigning x

Thank you. I think we're were both really looking forward to it. Hope your campaign is going well!

I'll ask my consultant tomorrow, is there a number you can ring? I didn't have one :( I emailed about getting information and was told my details would be passed onto my area manager but she hasn't been in touch, don't know if she still has my details and is waiting until there's a op event close or whether she just didn't get in touch and isn't going to.

I'll find it for you. I'm sure she will.

Here's the number. Give Penny a call and ask when your nearest one is

Attachments

• image-624832538.jpg
    image-624832538.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 288
HI Ya... A quick questions... the 25 members part ... does that mean you build up to have a minimum of 25 members and then your rate increases, or does it mean you need 25 new members in one week??!!
Thanks

Oh right . . . So if you don't manage it in your first week then you need to get a minimum of 25 in any of the following weeks ??

If u don't get 25 in ur first week u start off at 25 percent. When u get to 25 new members u stay on 25 percent for 6 weeks after that then u go upto 40 percent.

My total new in 4 weeks is 50

My td text me today asking if I can cover a group 25 min away for a few weeks til they find a replacement I said yeh. Could do with the money and experience x

If u don't get 25 in ur first week u start off at 25 percent. When u get to 25 new members u stay on 25 percent for 6 weeks after that then u go upto 40 percent.

My total new in 4 weeks is 50

My td text me today asking if I can cover a group 25 min away for a few weeks til they find a replacement I said yeh. Could do with the money and experience x

That's great Rosie. 50 in 4 weeks. Are you enjoying it? Also to be asked to cover a group already, that's great!

Im enjoying it but very hard work x

It certainly sounds it! Think I am going to try and be a consultant within the next year. My little ones are only 3 and 7 months so I want to be able to dedicate the time into being a consultant when they're a bit older. xx

Really hope the event near me hurries along lol, I know there's plenty of time but I just want to get all the info.

My little one is in full time education now and I work lunchtimes, so I have loads of time to do all the work. Also my partner is a teacher so other then training days and the odd revision session it means even when little one is off school on holidays I have the support at home.

Really hope the event near me hurries along lol, I know there's plenty of time but I just want to get all the info.

My little one is in full time education now and I work lunchtimes, so I have loads of time to do all the work. Also my partner is a teacher so other then training days and the odd revision session it means even when little one is off school on holidays I have the support at home.

Donna I've PM you x

Thanks for the info Rosie... You have done really well... reading this has been very useful. Keep up the great work x

Back