A diary of a slimming world consultant

Last night was my 3rd week in group, I gave out 5 half stone awards and one lady who joined last week had her first weigh in and lost 9lbs !! Woohoo that's why I'm doing this (oh and I hit stage 1 too so got 3,000 leaflets as a bonus lol) x

Last night was my 3rd week in group, I gave out 5 half stone awards and one lady who joined last week had her first weigh in and lost 9lbs !! Woohoo that's why I'm doing this (oh and I hit stage 1 too so got 3,000 leaflets as a bonus lol) x

That's fantastic!! You must be thrilled, brilliant weigh losses already.

I've got my interview on Tuesday! Hope I don't have to wait too long to find out. x

Well done! Ready for Easter promoting lol.

Happy valentines day everyone I hope u get spoilt. I got a me to u bear, thorntons chocolates, nail appointment booked for Saturday, and at work I had a delivery of a balloon a bag of flowers and a single red Rose in a gold vase :) and I got theatre tickets for tonight to see rock of ages and were going to a restaurant in London called planet Hollywood so exiting I best get ready to go :)

Hope u all have a good day x

How cool is that Rosie, sounds like you've been spoilt and rightly so! ;) enjoy!

Well I arrived at my accommodation in Alfreton ready for my day 3&4 training today and tomorrow at Head Office so there was no valentines night celebrating for me!

Mixed emotions today as its my sons 8th Birthday and I'm not going to be there :( we did lots of celebrating in the days before and I took this week off work as its half term where we are so he has been spoilt and already had his bowling party and presents etc but it doesn't make it any easier xx

Awwww I'm sure they all understand that this is important. They had better get used to not seeing you much these next few months anyway lol were all going to b soooo busy getting our groups up and running then before we know it it's the Easter promotion :-(

Good luck with days 3 & 4, they are quite hard. 4 is better. The food makes up for it. The trainers are great - but if you're not sure of anything ask. xx

Hi awaywiththefairies
how were days 3&4?. im going next friday and dreading it! did you get away on time on the saturday?
Was it the same trainer as days 1&2?
xx

Hi awaywiththefairies
how were days 3&4?. im going next friday and dreading it! did you get away on time on the saturday?
Was it the same trainer as days 1&2?
xx

Hi there

There were lots of us so we were in two different rooms, we were one of the later ones getting to the training room from the restaurant so the big room was pretty full, we were in the room behind the one we did days 1&2 in. It was a smaller group and different trainer but still really good. The smaller group was better really as there was more chance to speak up and ask questions. We had Debbie to train us and she was really good. So if you prefer a smaller group and get the choice, go to the back room through the big room we were in last time.

It wasn't too bad to be honest and made a lot of sense, day 4 was really helpful with looking at IT techniques and stages, tools etc I think you'll find it ok, don't dread it, it really wasn't too bad.

We did get away on time, I got home at 8pm which was earlier than last time.

Xx

Well I went to the opportunity event today and I've decided to do it!! Expecting a call from my team developer tomorrow evening!!!

Plus I have the choice of taking over a Thursday evening group or starting a Saturday morning group.
Excited? YES! X

Thank you, me and hubby have sat down and talked it over as well and he can tell how much I want it :) plus we may be getting a new car too :) x

Well I went to the opportunity event today and I've decided to do it!! Expecting a call from my team developer tomorrow evening!!!

Plus I have the choice of taking over a Thursday evening group or starting a Saturday morning group.
Excited? YES! X

Good luck and keep us updated cx

Thanks everyone, you are all such fantastic support, I'm so glad I found minis x

Excited? YES! X

Fantastic! That's brilliant! It's so exciting isn't it?!

I was due to have my interview tomorrow but its been pushed back to 27th.

I've been offered 2 evening groups as my current consultant is retiring, so it'll be a relaunch.

Good luck with your telephone call, she'll ask you questions. Just be passionate about SW. x

Well done everyone. Just been up to the gym which is on the school site where I have my group to see if I could have a table there.
They said no as they want to promote their own stuff.

Deffo go for the relaunch!! U get all the lapsed member details to contact them. Deffo get a head start x

I never thought of that! I was going to ask you. As I'm doing 2 classes but 1 group do you think I have to get 25 new member across the 2 classes or just1? Hope that makes sense! x

Fantastic! That's brilliant! It's so exciting isn't it?!

I was due to have my interview tomorrow but its been pushed back to 27th.

I've been offered 2 evening groups as my current consultant is retiring, so it'll be a relaunch.

Good luck with your telephone call, she'll ask you questions. Just be passionate about SW. x
They told me if I get through my interview would be the 27th as well! So there's a chance we'd be at training at the same time!!

Yes I'm so excited I can barely contain myself! Couldn't concentrate at work today either lol!

I will have to choose between taking over an existing group or launching my own.

There'll be no probs on the passionate about SW front lol x

Back