A diary of a slimming world consultant

My group love TFT.
We have 2 team captains, who each have a book with 50 points for every lb lost, it's a flip type pad, so the captains are my 'flipper's, or my 'flipping captains' (causes lots of laughter)
They always cheat, and it get's very competitive.
If I don't do it one week, they ask to do it next week.
I ask the captains to shout 'scores on the doors'! at the end in case I forget.

I'm really confused I thought we had to all follow the same rule. 100 points per pound lost. That's it. Nothing else. And 50 points for half pound lost. My old c used to give 100 points for a recipe which I thought was really good but I was told this isn't allowed. X

I'm really confused I thought we had to all follow the same rule. 100 points per pound lost. That's it. Nothing else. And 50 points for half pound lost. My old c used to give 100 points for a recipe which I thought was really good but I was told this isn't allowed. X

I was taught 50 points for each 0.5lb lost, 100 points for each award and 100 points for new members, bonus points at your discretion lol, who knows now!

Hiya

It's team fun tech and is dividing the room into two teams and giving team points for weight loss, awards and new members. I tried it with my group for the first time last week, it split the room and they all huddled round in separate groups, I kept forgetting to award the points too lol, it will come with practice, I just need to make sure they all stay in their seats as one big group and that I remember to award the points (oh and get the scores at the end) hehe, it's not as easy as it looks :)

Ah right, yes we do that. Thats what I meant by putting awards etc in a book. We are either red toms or green peppers. When I am putting them in the book (our c asks for volunteers from each side of the room) I seem to forget a lot because I am so busy listening to what has been said! Ha ha

My C does 100 for every 1lb lost, 50 for someone bringing a new member, 50 for each award/certificate given and 100 for a target certificate

She sometimes forgets to ask at the end the scores on the doors lol

I realise that this is a tad cheeky but how much would it be to join sw as well as a 12 week countdown? I hope that makes sense.

I realise that this is a tad cheeky but how much would it be to join sw as well as a 12 week countdown? I hope that makes sense.

I think it's £9.95 to join plus £4.95 for your class fee or £49.95 for 12 week countdown. Look out for free membership offers, they'll probably do one in a week x

Interview on Wednesday eek!
Rather excited I must say!!

Yeh that's what my team developer says too, she's been fab, as has my C, in fact my C doesn't want me to be a C cos she doesn't want to lose me from her social team :)

Back