A diary of a slimming world consultant

Your c gets a £100 bonus if ur successful so don't worry about her lol

And it is only 100 for a pound and 50 for half nothing else but I suppose it's ur groups so do what u want lol but it does say in the plans for success x

Hi all! This is a brilliant thread!! I went to an ops event yesterday, had my phone call this morning and i have an interview on Sunday!! Eek- I'm very excited!!!!
Good luck with yours on Wednesday Hannah- just think if we are both successful we might be on the same training!!

Hi all! This is a brilliant thread!! I went to an ops event yesterday, had my phone call this morning and i have an interview on Sunday!! Eek- I'm very excited!!!!
Good luck with yours on Wednesday Hannah- just think if we are both successful we might be on the same training!!

Thank you! Good luck to you too! If I'm successful I'll be training on 5th & 6th April.

That's a good sign if they observe you at the ops event as soon as it ended the District Manager came over to me to see what I thought!

Fingers crossed! x

Oh thats sounds good as the DM also thanked me for coming yesterday and rang me 1st thing today :). The only thing im a wee bit worried about is the credit assesment. Rosie did u have any problems with it? Im just wondering how high the score is needed? Thanks x

That's interesting that they observe you at the ops event as my team developer was full of questions after it ended and wanted to know if I was available on Saturdays mornings as she has no groups in our area and there's a high demand for it!
I also have my interview on Wednesday and if I get through would be training on the 5th & 6th April with Hannah :)

That's interesting that they observe you at the ops event as my team developer was full of questions after it ended and wanted to know if I was available on Saturdays mornings as she has no groups in our area and there's a high demand for it!
I also have my interview on Wednesday and if I get through would be training on the 5th & 6th April with Hannah :)

Let's hope we both get it!!

I'm still deciding on what to wear for my interview! x

I said I would do a Saturday maybe if I got on well with my group but I'm not lol. Had 43 members today and only made 45 pound it really isn't good considering all the hard work I do :( but they lost 82 pound and only 4 pound gain so that made me happy. But deffo say u would consider doing a Saturday think it would help you.
I had no problem with the credit check even tho I already have a 6 grand loan out for a car it didn't affect it.
X

Let's hope we both get it!!

I'm still deciding on what to wear for my interview! x
:) I'm quite lucky there as I'm going straight from work so I'll be in my work uniform which is black trousers, a stripy black and grey blouse and a black fleece jacket with Waitrose in tiny green letters on the front lol
So very smart and they are aware of it and quite ok with it :)
It's prob good that I'm at work all day, less time to think about it!
Good luck! X

I said I would do a Saturday maybe if I got on well with my group but I'm not lol. Had 43 members today and only made 45 pound it really isn't good considering all the hard work I do :( but they lost 82 pound and only 4 pound gain so that made me happy. But deffo say u would consider doing a Saturday think it would help you.
I had no problem with the credit check even tho I already have a 6 grand loan out for a car it didn't affect it.
X
Yeh I want to do a Saturday group, it fits in better with my life and because there isn't one already in my area could be a very good thing :)
My team developer actually wants to open 2 Saturday groups, that's how high the demand is around here!

Oh yes I know that, my husband works on Saturdays anyway and we have our holidays booked which I've told them all about

Holidays aren't a problem another consultant will cover you if u cover them. I've covered 3 groups in the last 2 months

so if you cover someones group do you take the profits? Are you enjoying it Rosie? it sounds hard work. Although since i was told i have my interview on Sunday- all i can think about is SW!! Im obsessed already lol x

:) I'm quite lucky there as I'm going straight from work so I'll be in my work uniform which is black trousers, a stripy black and grey blouse and a black fleece jacket with Waitrose in tiny green letters on the front lol
So very smart and they are aware of it and quite ok with it :)
It's prob good that I'm at work all day, less time to think about it!
Good luck! X

Oh that is lucky! Mine is at 12 noon. I'll probably end up wearing black trousers and a smart top. But I've also got a nice dress I could wear.

Saturday groups sounds good. A consultant at the ops day I went to had 3 groups on a Saturday and she said she was making around £500 a week. You go for it! A potential gold mine for you.

I really hope we find out by Friday. I've got so many ideas that I want to put into action!! x

Think about it if u was a member would u want Togo on a sat? I personally wouldn't but each to their own

If u cover a group u either split the profits or they will pay u 30-50 for covering. It isn't loads but u do it so they cover u when ur away

If Saturday was the only day I could get to a group because I worked Monday- Friday and was busy in the evenings (the majority of the population these days) then yes I would!
My team developer just said there's a very high demand for it in our area and there's groups on a Saturday at the moment.
I'm lucky in that I could cover my current C's group on a Wednesday when she goes on hols, because that's the group I go to now and if I get through I will be free on a Wednesday night!

Oh that is lucky! Mine is at 12 noon. I'll probably end up wearing black trousers and a smart top. But I've also got a nice dress I could wear.

Saturday groups sounds good. A consultant at the ops day I went to had 3 groups on a Saturday and she said she was making around £500 a week. You go for it! A potential gold mine for you.

I really hope we find out by Friday. I've got so many ideas that I want to put into action!! x
Yeh I'm itching to know the outcome, I need to get a Friday off work for the training in April if I get through so I need as much notice as possible!
And I'd want to know which group I've got!
Cant believe its tomorrow! X

Yeh I'm itching to know the outcome, I need to get a Friday off work for the training in April if I get through so I need as much notice as possible!
And I'd want to know which group I've got!
Cant believe its tomorrow! X

It's very exciting!! I'm sure we'll know by Friday. Saturday would be good I think. I'm hopefully relaunching my current consultants 2 groups which I go to as she's retiring. She's got about 80 members but hasn't done any promoting for years! So hopefully with some more promoting I'll get a few more!!

Go for whatever group is going to be best for you. x

Back