A diary of a slimming world consultant

Be warned not many consultants lose weight it's a fact lol coz u focus so much on other people. I've gained a stone and I'm told that's not unusual lol x

Rosie if I thought for one minute I would put weught on I would not even consider it although I have heard others say this as well :-( I told thwm that yeaterday as my weught loss is more important. Think I will be ok though. When I went o all inclusive cruise last year I still managed to lose 5lb that week :)

Be warned not many consultants lose weight it's a fact lol coz u focus so much on other people. I've gained a stone and I'm told that's not unusual lol x

I can easily believe that. I'm going to 'try' and stay focused as best I can. I've got 7.5lbs until target. Rosie, do you go to another group to weigh in? x

Rosie if I thought for one minute I would put weught on I would not even consider it although I have heard others say this as well :-( I told thwm that yeaterday as my weught loss is more important. Think I will be ok though. When I went o all inclusive cruise last year I still managed to lose 5lb that week :)

That's great that you lost. Saying that cruises have such a lovely amount of food, so there's lots to help you stay on plan. I love cruising!

We'll all stay on track! x

I've got to!
2 new wardrobes of size 8 clothes!
Well done everyone on your own weightlosses.
I still go to group every week with my original consultant.

I was going to ask that cos I'd like to still go to my current group on a Wednesday with my C as I just love my group and don't want to leave!
I know my C just weighs in at one of her groups.

I've got to!
2 new wardrobes of size 8 clothes!
Well done everyone on your own weightlosses.
I still go to group every week with my original consultant.

I think that's really nice to still go to group. I think I'm going to go to one on a Monday night. x

Ditto I'm 6lbs up lol, I am focussing so much on my members that I am way down on my list, I was warned several times this would happen and it has!

I was planning on buuuut. My group is on monday. Tuesday is upload and stock take. Wed is mid week support. Thurs is rest night. Friday is phone call meeting and actual meeting once a month (mine is tonight 7-10 :-( )

And I work full time 8-4 every day. I don't have time to go to another group if I hear the words slimming world more than I actually have to I'd pull my hair out lol.

And then I always get asked to cover groups, I did at first but I just can't anymore I'm physically exhausted!! X

Would you like some online support Rosie? We could have our own consultant weigh in. You can all come and join me on my thread!
I won't say SW. Promise!

So glad I found this!

I'm going to a SW Opportunity Event tomorrow morning , so, going to read as much as I can tonight!

I went to an opportunity meeting on Sunday and have my interview on Tuesday. Really excited and nervous at the same time. Thanks Rosie for putting up this thread. It opened my eyes a little more and helped make the decision to go ahead on the next leg of my journey. :)

I went to an opportunity meeting on Sunday and have my interview on Tuesday. Really excited and nervous at the same time. Thanks Rosie for putting up this thread. It opened my eyes a little more and helped make the decision to go ahead on the next leg of my journey. :)

Were we at the same meeting on Sunday?? I have my interview on Tuesday too :eek: !!

Laura xx

Hi Laura, if it was at the Oxford Hotel then yes it was the same one :D

My interview is at 3:30pm, quick dash after work so i hope i dont look like i have been through a hedge backwards :p

Carol xx

I read the entire thread last night and commented but it seems it didnt post :(

I have found it very useful to read some of the cons of being a consultant, though to be fair its actually spurred me on more rather than put me off! haha.

Now I've got to do a big save up to be able to afford it, and pretty nervous at the idea of an interview. Stand up in front of a class, great. One to one with some one like that...eek!

Im pretty nervous about the whole thing really. Im one of these people who spouts off why i cant do it then after a good talk with myself goes ahead and does it anyway, if that makes sense.
My current job entails me talking to a bunch of strangers every day and the ones i do know come for a moan and a quick solution to their work stress.
I love the feeling i get from helping people and thats what has spurred me on with becoming a consultant.

Like Purfeckshun, i wanted to find out all the cons first, so i read all this thread before the opportunity event. Then during the talk, Sandy told us nearly exactly what is written here. I knew it would be hard work, but i didnt know how much until i read it here and they told us at the event.

This hasnt put me off. I must be mad lol

Roll on Tuesday and fingers crossed i get through the first stage :eek:

Im pretty nervous about the whole thing really. Im one of these people who spouts off why i cant do it then after a good talk with myself goes ahead and does it anyway, if that makes sense.
My current job entails me talking to a bunch of strangers every day and the ones i do know come for a moan and a quick solution to their work stress.
I love the feeling i get from helping people and thats what has spurred me on with becoming a consultant.

Like Purfeckshun, i wanted to find out all the cons first, so i read all this thread before the opportunity event. Then during the talk, Sandy told us nearly exactly what is written here. I knew it would be hard work, but i didnt know how much until i read it here and they told us at the event.

This hasnt put me off. I must be mad lol

Roll on Tuesday and fingers crossed i get through the first stage :eek:

I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine. But I understand you're apprehensive. I was exactly like that!

I read this thread and I'm so glad I found it as it makes us all realise what else is involved. But I have to say the spurred me on. Yes we all must be mad!

Pre-training for me on Friday! x

Hi Laura, if it was at the Oxford Hotel then yes it was the same one :D

My interview is at 3:30pm, quick dash after work so i hope i dont look like i have been through a hedge backwards :p

Carol xx

My interview is at 5:00pm! Can't believe how nervous I am!! I really want this, I know that I would be good at it and I'm more than willing to put in the hard work to make it happen - just hope that comes across.

Good luck for your interview I'm sure you'll do great xxxx

Back