A diary of a slimming world consultant

My interview is at 5:00pm! Can't believe how nervous I am!! I really want this, I know that I would be good at it and I'm more than willing to put in the hard work to make it happen - just hope that comes across.

Good luck for your interview I'm sure you'll do great xxxx

Good Luck! It's more of a chat really but with lots of questions. Go in there positive and you'll be fine. x

Good Luck! It's more of a chat really but with lots of questions. Go in there positive and you'll be fine. x

What sort of questions? If you dont mind me asking?!
Is it just things like "Why do you want to be a SW consultant?" etc

Thanks Hannah xx

I was thinking about looking into this when a financial commitment ends this year, my main worry is location though.

I live in a village and my consultant runs the group and another group nearby. The nearest town group is pretty large and I used to go there too.

Wouldn't I be stepping on my consultants toes if I looked into it one day??

My interview was on Thursday and although they said. Would hear this week I just wish it was sooner rather than later in week.:-(.

If I am rejected I take it I will get letter rather than a phone call ?

Oh and anther 2b off today, must update signature lol

I hope you hear something soon Deolani, I would rather know either way sooner rather than later. But no news is often good news?!
Fingers crossed, although I'm sure you won't need it xxx

I hope you hear something soon Deolani, I would rather know either way sooner rather than later. But no news is often good news?!
Fingers crossed, although I'm sure you won't need it xxx

thanks, I am thinking if it was a straightforward rejection I would have heard by now, was only person interested in the group I am interested in.

What sort of questions? If you dont mind me asking?!
Is it just things like "Why do you want to be a SW consultant?" etc

Thanks Hannah xx

I just tried to PM you but for some reason you can't receive them?!

They'll ask things like does anyone inspire you in your group? Have you enjoyed do SW? Do you stay to group? What do you get out of it? Has there ever been a time at work where you've dealt with difficult situations? Etc...

You'll be fine x

Good Luck tomorrow Linda :bestwishes: Im sure we will both do fine :innocent0001:

Hannah, thanks for the heads up. Nerves are starting to kick in now :eek:

I am fortunate enough to have met the people doing the interview before, so a little relieved in that respect.

Dont think i have wanted to do something so badly lol

Doelani, hope you hear something soon :fingerscrossed: xx

Last edited:
Good Luck tomorrow Linda :bestwishes: Im sure we will both do fine :innocent0001:

Hannah, thanks for the heads up. Nerves are starting to kick in now :eek:

I am fortunate enough to have met the people doing the interview before, so a little relieved in that respect.

Dont think i have wanted to do something so badly lol

Doelani, hope you hear something soon :fingerscrossed: xx

No problem. That's good that you've already met the people interviewing you. I was lucky also that I'd met them too.

I know what you mean, I had my interview on a Wednesday and said I'd know by Friday but come Friday at 5pm I still hadn't heard so I presumed I hadn't got it. But at 5.15pm I got the call saying yes! I've wanted this for years! Thankfully I'm finally going for it!

You'll all be fine! Sending lots of good luck vibes your way! x

good luck with your interviews and hope you get the answers you want. xx

Hannah and Dougal, how are you doing? i have my pre training next tues- its all getting exciting now!!! im just looking at hotels- have you booked yours yet? i was looking at the Travelodge Alfreton Hotel as it doesnt seem too far and its only £25 per night? xx

Thank you very much Hannah, that is brilliant, really helpful to have an idea of what we are facing!!
Hopefully we'll know by the end of the week then?! How exciting!

Good luck Carol!!! Are you meeting with Sandy & Michelle? That's who mine is with, so shouldn't be too scary?!
Fingers crossed for us both. I know what you mean about wanting this so badly. Positive thinking and we will get it xx

Laura xx

Wish I felt like having a go but just too many reasons not too. Still enjoying reading all your stories though!

So glad I found this!

I'm going to a SW Opportunity Event tomorrow morning , so, going to read as much as I can tonight!

Bloomin heck hun read it all, and now, well, I need to go for it!

Wish I felt like having a go but just too many reasons not too. Still enjoying reading all your stories though!

I went to the Opportunity Event on the weekend, but decided it wasn't for me, but as you say, I am enjoying reading the stories!

I went to the Opportunity Event on the weekend, but decided it wasn't for me, but as you say, I am enjoying reading the stories!

That's the thing, it's not for everyone. I've got my pre training on Friday!! I'm sure by then it'll seem real!

I'm just doing my editorial as well!

All consultants, how long was yours? What sort of angle did you go for? What do SW do with your editorial? x

i am going to give slimming world up :( going to email my td today. its just not for me, i cant do it as well and my full time job and its not finanically benificial for me. i am sad to ngive up but its causing me too much stress. i wil have some items for sale once i offically hand over the group

i am going to give slimming world up :( going to email my td today. its just not for me, i cant do it as well and my full time job and its not finanically benificial for me. i am sad to ngive up but its causing me too much stress. i wil have some items for sale once i offically hand over the group

That is sad :-(

Well at least you did it!

And well, like I decided after the opportunity event, it isn't for everyone.

Hugs to you x

Sorry to hear that Rosie, atleast you gave it a try. Maybe at a later point you could try it again, when things arent so hectic in your life xx
My interview went ok, there are a few niggles that have to be worked out but on the whole i think it went fine.
I only work 30 hours a week so im hoping to fit a group in after work and work from there.
Linda, hope your interview went ok too, roll on Friday when we should know one way or the other :)

Last edited:
Back