A diary of a slimming world consultant

i am going to give slimming world up :( going to email my td today. its just not for me, i cant do it as well and my full time job and its not finanically benificial for me. i am sad to ngive up but its causing me too much stress. i wil have some items for sale once i offically hand over the group

Oh Rosie, I'm so so sad to hear that. But what a wonderful achievement. You've helped lots of members and you've all helped us decide to become consultants. xx

thats true i will just say to you all think so hard before u go for it, there is soooo much to it

I think we all have to go in with our eyes wide open. We'll all give it our best shot and if its not for us then it's not for us. At least we've given it a try like you have done. Luckily, I don't work, although being a full time mum is a full on job and more! Hopefully it'll work out for me and the other future consultants.

Maybe in the future you can give it another go xx

I absolutely don't regret doin it because I would always think what if what if. I really hope it works out for u.

Been trying to change my pic for ages but couldn't work out how!! The old one was of me and my nasty horrid ex!! X

I absolutely don't regret doin it because I would always think what if what if. I really hope it works out for u.

Been trying to change my pic for ages but couldn't work out how!! The old one was of me and my nasty horrid ex!! X

At the end of the day you've tried and given it your best and with you working full time it must have been knackering! You only know what it's like once you've tried something. And you're still so young, we're all 29+, so you've got lots of time to try new things and see if they work for you.

I love the new profile pic too! x

I emailed my td an hour ago and still no reply :-( I feel awful but I'm not at the right point in my life to give up my social life. I got too much goin on and when I took up this career it's because I was with a horrible horrible boy who never had time for me and I had to fill my time. Now that loser is gone and I'm living with someone who adores me and it's not fair on him every evening when I get home doing one thing or another with slimming world and it really is something EVERY evening I won't joke! Even if it's just something quick on the laptop the PDA and Card reader all needs connecting its never a quick job. I really hope it's right for u guys tho, I'll still attend group because I believe in slimming world 100% but I'm not cut out to be a consultant but thank goodness for people like u that are :)

I emailed my td an hour ago and still no reply :-( I feel awful but I'm not at the right point in my life to give up my social life. I got too much goin on and when I took up this career it's because I was with a horrible horrible boy who never had time for me and I had to fill my time. Now that loser is gone and I'm living with someone who adores me and it's not fair on him every evening when I get home doing one thing or another with slimming world and it really is something EVERY evening I won't joke! Even if it's just something quick on the laptop the PDA and Card reader all needs connecting its never a quick job. I really hope it's right for u guys tho, I'll still attend group because I believe in slimming world 100% but I'm not cut out to be a consultant but thank goodness for people like u that are :)

Very well said! I agree, how old are you? 22? I would definitely not give up my social life at that age! I had my first baby at 26, and I missed my social life! You've got to live for the moment and enjoy life. Your new guy sounds lovely and you're right that you should be spending time with him.

I'm hoping I can get the balance right, as said before I wasn't looking at doing this now, but an opportunity came up that I just couldn't miss. I really hope it works out for me and the rest of us.

I'm sure your TD will email you soon x

Rosie, just wanted to say I fully understand why hun. It's incredibly hard work. Such a shame it hasn't worked for you, I'm sure your TD will try to persuade you against the decision though. Weren't you meant to be on grad training the weekend?

ladies, it's harder than anyone ever tells you and then some more!!!

Sorry to hear that Rosie, atleast you gave it a try. Maybe at a later point you could try it again, when things arent so hectic in your life xx
My interview went ok, there are a few niggles that have to be worked out but on the whole i think it went fine.
I only work 30 hours a week so im hoping to fit a group in after work and work from there.
Hannah, hope your interview went ok too, roll on Friday when we should know one way or the other :)

Did you feel positive when you came out? I had my interview a few weeks ago and I've been accepted! Got my pre training this Friday. x

good luck with your interviews and hope you get the answers you want. xx

Hannah and Dougal, how are you doing? i have my pre training next tues- its all getting exciting now!!! im just looking at hotels- have you booked yours yet? i was looking at the Travelodge Alfreton Hotel as it doesnt seem too far and its only £25 per night? xx

Hi Avril,

Getting on well, have you started your editorial yet? I've got pre training this Friday! Yay!

Looked at a few hotels but haven't booked yet. Apparently it's good to call up SW and they book it for you. In going to book it after my pre training. Dougal and I are sharing a room. x

good luck with your interviews and hope you get the answers you want. xx

Hannah and Dougal, how are you doing? i have my pre training next tues- its all getting exciting now!!! im just looking at hotels- have you booked yours yet? i was looking at the Travelodge Alfreton Hotel as it doesnt seem too far and its only £25 per night? xx

Are you staying 2 nights or 1?! x

Yeah I'm 23 in July. My training was ment to be this weekend but me and anther girl I trained with just don't have the money for petrol and hotel right now. So it's changed to June but pretty sure I'll have left by then. X

Yeah I'm 23 in July. My training was ment to be this weekend but me and anther girl I trained with just don't have the money for petrol and hotel right now. So it's changed to June but pretty sure I'll have left by then. X

Oh thats a shame Rosie. It does seem like its alot of work esp with you working full time too. Thanks so much for starting this thread- its been a great insight into the journey of becoming a SW consultant and although its sadly not worked out for you it has been a useful tool to help me make my decision. Good luck with your new man and your social life ( ignore me im jealous lol) x

Hi Avril,

Getting on well, have you started your editorial yet? I've got pre training this Friday! Yay!

Looked at a few hotels but haven't booked yet. Apparently it's good to call up SW and they book it for you. In going to book it after my pre training. Dougal and I are sharing a room. x
Hi Hannah
Im meeting my consultant on fri who going to advise me re the editorial. I keep forgetting its all happening lol. Im going to see a group tomorrow to see if i want that one so fingers crossed. Yeah i found out today that SW can book the hotel so we shall see if they can get it at a cheaper price lol. I dont know whether to come on thurs night (and have some me time away from family ;-)) or save pennies and bob over fri am.
Good luck at your pre training- its getting serious now as handing cash over lol xx

Hi Hannah
Im meeting my consultant on fri who going to advise me re the editorial. I keep forgetting its all happening lol. Im going to see a group tomorrow to see if i want that one so fingers crossed. Yeah i found out today that SW can book the hotel so we shall see if they can get it at a cheaper price lol. I dont know whether to come on thurs night (and have some me time away from family ;-)) or save pennies and bob over fri am.
Good luck at your pre training- its getting serious now as handing cash over lol xx

That's great she's going to help you. I've nearly done mine. I wanted to go to a gold member group yesterday but couldn't due to the snow!

Freedom from family sounds good! Douglas and I are going Thursday, I'll get there about 6ish I think.

I know serious stuff now!! xx

Back