A diary of a slimming world consultant

Thank you everyone, very excited but scared at the same time! I'm going to my TD's group tonight to observe and hopefully talk some things through when I'm there.

Apart from visiting some other groups and then learning the till and weigh in at my normal group, I don't think there is much else to do at the moment - so will enjoy the calm before the storm!!

Hi ya Horsetoffees , I work the till on 3 sessions and its pretty straight forward so no panicking there , I prefer the till to the weigh in as I see people 1 st and I calm the fears lol xx

Hi ya Horsetoffees , I work the till on 3 sessions and its pretty straight forward so no panicking there , I prefer the till to the weigh in as I see people 1 st and I calm the fears lol xx

Thanks for that. I've been running the body magic table for a while now and I've done the shop, looking forward to learning these new bits xx

Hi Laura, congrats hun soooo happy for you :bestwishes:
See you on the 24th then D

So thats three of us that i know of, look out Derby the Oxfordshire lasses are coming lol

Doelani, any word yet?

Fingers and toes are crossed now xx

I have done the till and weigh in many times, have to say i prefer the weigh in. I can share in the happiness that comes from telling someone they have lost. But also so i can tell them its not the end of the world if they didnt :)

The waiting is so hard I know , but i know that nearly all TD have classes so I text mine and asked about the credit score , mines not replied either , just a quick question how long does a credit score take at head office lol xx

The waiting is so hard I know , but i know that nearly all TD have classes so I text mine and asked about the credit score , mines not replied either , just a quick question how long does a credit score take at head office lol xx

I hated waiting!! Dougal found out 24 hours before me! It doesn't take long. But I had my interview on the Wednesday and found out on the Friday at 5.15pm. But there were people off sick at HO. x

I had my interview on the Wednesday evening and found out less than 24 hours later! I think my TD was maybe just very organised?

Yeah mines def not as she is tech on maternity leave ( which I think is good reason enough to maybe not be on the case ) and is due anytime , just really want to know as hubby is itching to spend the savings on something else if I don't get it cheeky git !!!

Yeah mines def not as she is tech on maternity leave ( which I think is good reason enough to maybe not be on the case ) and is due anytime , just really want to know as hubby is itching to spend the savings on something else if I don't get it cheeky git !!!
Haha that made me laugh!

Yes I think she's got a good reason there! I'm sure she'll let you know soon!

Whoppeee I got it :). TD only got word this afternoon and was only in after class when she texted to ask if it was to late to talk..... Looks like my pre training will be 28th she is to confirm this tomorrow and my first training will be 12th and 13th April.....

Last edited:
Congrats! :D

thanks, I won't sleep tonight lol. Just texted a girl who goes to class with me , she started in January and she has just told me she has resigned lol. She has offered me her visuals etc cheap so looks like I may get away with buying the cheaper pack. She only used them for about 6 classes

Congratulations to all the new consultants. You will all be fantastic!

Rosie, very sorry that you are leaving, but if it's not making you happy, then you've made the right decision, and I wish you lots of luck and would also like to say thanks for starting this thread. xx

Congratulations to all the new consultants. You will all be fantastic!

Rosie, very sorry that you are leaving, but if it's not making you happy, then you've made the right decision, and I wish you lots of luck and would also like to say thanks for starting this thread. xx

Thankd. I never slept til after 3am and am now awake again at 5.35. My head is buzzin g lol
Can anyone tell me what the difference is betqeen the £600 and £1000 options? Also reading back on thread someone mentioned magazine. Can we buy back issues of magazines of SW

Whoppeee I got it :). TD only got word this afternoon and was only in after class when she texted to ask if it was to late to talk..... Looks like my pre training will be 28th she is to confirm this tomorrow and my first training will be 12th and 13th April.....

Congratulations!! I bet you're sooo excited!

I would go for the cheaper option if your friend is going to sell you her things. The difference is with the £1k option you'll get recipe books, SW give you £100 towards your first 2 adverts. I think that's about it. Depends on how much your friend will sell them to you for. If she has recipe books, they're slimming worlds so you have to pay the proper price for them. Find out how much and if she's going to charge £300, then it might be beneficial to go for the £1k option. x

Congratulations!! I bet you're sooo excited!

I would go for the cheaper option if your friend is going to sell you her things. The difference is with the £1k option you'll get recipe books, SW give you £100 towards your first 2 adverts. I think that's about it. Depends on how much your friend will sell them to you for. If she has recipe books, they're slimming worlds so you have to pay the proper price for them. Find out how much and if she's going to charge £300, then it might be beneficial to go for the £1k option. x

not sure if she bought the cheaper advert then the displays or the £1000 will check with her when I see her in group on Monday, unless she has the books etc I would just go for the £1000 one. Hannah m head is just buzzing, where will I keep everything ? When will I tell people ? What do I have to buy ? and I go on holiday 5 weeks after co take over class and not a thing organised as wanted to wait and see how much weigh I had lost lolol my bigges fear is people in he class will not like me and change group. The group has about 65 a e minute and no probation has been done in it since August last year due to consultant was leaving the TD has been covering it but she has been promoting her own groups and not it.

Her groups are in same building, different days but she told me last week she is looking for other premises to move her class but wants us to do our adverts etc together to save money which sounds ok, Just wan to have dates confirmed as I need to book flights and closer it gets more expensive hey get lol

Carol and Laura you are also going 12th and 13th for for training days, anyone else ?

not sure if she bought the cheaper advert then the displays or the £1000 will check with her when I see her in group on Monday, unless she has the books etc I would just go for the £1000 one. Hannah m head is just buzzing, where will I keep everything ? When will I tell people ? What do I have to buy ? and I go on holiday 5 weeks after co take over class and not a thing organised as wanted to wait and see how much weigh I had lost lolol my bigges fear is people in he class will not like me and change group. The group has about 65 a e minute and no probation has been done in it since August last year due to consultant was leaving the TD has been covering it but she has been promoting her own groups and not it.

Her groups are in same building, different days but she told me last week she is looking for other premises to move her class but wants us to do our adverts etc together to save money which sounds ok, Just wan to have dates confirmed as I need to book flights and closer it gets more expensive hey get lol

Carol and Laura you are also going 12th and 13th for for training days, anyone else ?

I'd just go for the £1k option then.

Wait to tell people, you'll get advice from your TD, especially as you're taking over a group. I'm taking over a group too and I'm not allowed to tell anyone yet. Also my DM said don't tell anyone yet as members might get unsettled and leave! I'm sure they wouldn't but I'm following her advice x

Ah super news Doelani so chuffed for you , I don't think I would have slept either lol xxx

Back