A diary of a slimming world consultant

I'd just go for the £1k option then.

Wait to tell people, you'll get advice from your TD, especially as you're taking over a group. I'm taking over a group too and I'm not allowed to tell anyone yet. Also my DM said don't tell anyone yet as members might get unsettled and leave! I'm sure they wouldn't but I'm following her advice x

The group alread know hey are gettin someone know as the TD has been ther temporary, but I know what you mean

That's also a good sized group to take over , so much easier then starting afresh I feel , would like some good news today and then my weekend will be perfect lol x

Once u get access to e shop you can buy the back magazines for 10p each. Wrote your group details on the back and give them out to salons etc. I know it's very exiting and I wish u all the luck in the world but did u ask why the other girl that started in jan has already left?

Are u lot all from the same area?? Would u consider meeting up before training so we can have a chat and day x

Last edited by a moderator:
Once u get access to e shop you can buy the back magazines for 10p each. Wrote your group details on the back and give them out to salons etc. I know it's very exiting and I wish u all the luck in the world but did u ask why the other girl that started in jan has already left?

Are u lot all from the same area?? Would u consider meeting up before training so we can have a chat and day x

Rosie, how much are the recipe books to buy? As my consultant has got some that I'm going to buy but would like a heads up on how much the c has to pay. x

That's good to know about back issues. My friend is leaving due to family issues as far as I know and she said it " just wasn't for her ". Maybe she did not realise how much is involved, did not push her tomuch as she has been very down last few weeks whatever is happening in her life. It is not her class I will be takin over, bless her she said she did to tell me sooner as she did not want to put me off but I knew things were no right with her. Myown consultant has 3 groups over 2 days and has done it for 4 years and loves SW.

Unfortunely. Live in Ireland so to far to meet for a chat -( lol

That's good to know about back issues. My friend is leaving due to family issues as far as I know and she said it " just wasn't for her ". Maybe she did not realise how much is involved, did not push her tomuch as she has been very down last few weeks whatever is happening in her life. It is not her class I will be takin over, bless her she said she did to tell me sooner as she did not want to put me off but I knew things were no right with her. Myown consultant has 3 groups over 2 days and has done it for 4 years and loves SW.

Unfortunely. Live in Ireland so to far to meet for a chat -( lol

You get 20 back issues of the magazine in your franchise option. x

Here is what's included in the options x

Attachments

• image-2961260119.jpg
    image-2961260119.jpg
    451.8 KB · Views: 665
  • image-2695146370.jpg
    image-2695146370.jpg
    437.7 KB · Views: 735
  • image-952510744.jpg
    image-952510744.jpg
    409.8 KB · Views: 646
We don't get the books for the much cheaper at all. Can't remember exactly Mayve like 50p

Oh really? I'm not sure what books she's got, but I reckon it'll be about £50 ish.

Got my pre training tonight. Think it'll seem real then! x

Here is what's included in the options x

Will check attachments when I get home as cannot see them on phone.

Friend has offered me the extras she got with 1000 option for 200. Not sure what to do. She also has extras like. A frame, certificates boxes etc that I can buy on top of this.

If I buu her stuff anyone know how muc b SW will charge me for new posters for a frame and banner for venue ? I take it thisnia not included in £600 option?

Will check attachments when I get home as cannot see them on phone.

Friend has offered me the extras she got with 1000 option for 200. Not sure what to do. She also has extras like. A frame, certificates boxes etc that I can buy on top of this.

If I buu her stuff anyone know how muc b SW will charge me for new posters for a frame and banner for venue ? I take it thisnia not included in £600 option?

If that's the case, I would maybe go for the the £1k option. As SW give you £100 towards advertising. Plus you'll get recipe books included in the £1k option whereas the £600 option you'll have to buy it. x

"There's one copy of every book, all the boards n yellow bag, book stand, magazine stand, full set of pyramid visuals, a frame etc.
You could have everything from original pack for £200? "

Hannah this is what I can get for 200. Then can buy extras off her like certificates. Boxes etc.

"There's one copy of every book, all the boards n yellow bag, book stand, magazine stand, full set of pyramid visuals, a frame etc.
You could have everything from original pack for £200? "

Hannah this is what I can get for 200. Then can buy extras off her like certificates. Boxes etc.

Then you'll be spending £800, for an extra £200, you'll get a bit more plus SW give you £100 for advertising.

That's only my view if I was in your situation.

Then you'll be spending £800, for an extra £200, you'll get a bit more plus SW give you £100 for advertising.

That's only my view if I was in your situation.

Thats what I am thinking too. :) I have not commited said I would let her know

Hi Laura, congrats hun soooo happy for you :bestwishes:
See you on the 24th then D

So thats three of us that i know of, look out Derby the Oxfordshire lasses are coming lol

Doelani, any word yet?

Fingers and toes are crossed now xx

I have done the till and weigh in many times, have to say i prefer the weigh in. I can share in the happiness that comes from telling someone they have lost. But also so i can tell them its not the end of the world if they didnt :)

Thank you Carol!! It's so exciting isn't it?! xx

Back