A diary of a slimming world consultant

Also Hannah, this site keeps crashing on me when I go to send you a PM so not sure if you've been getting them? X

Just remember if buying a kettle for use, it needs to PAT tested before you can use it at the venue. It's worth checking with the venue and your C about it.

I can't use a kettle as my venue is a community/ football stadium and it has a bar so people have to use the facilities there

Yes well reminded!! x

Yes well reminded!! x
Lol it was my C that said it and I was like I would never have thought of that!
Her group is in a primary school, so it's even more important to get it PAT tested. X

emailed TD to see if she knows yet if dates on my welcome pack are correct for pretraining and she still does not know :-( she is off today but working tomorrow so hopefully will know then as she is waiting on confirmation form area manager. if my pretraining is 23rd i will will going to Derby on 5th & 6th. I know a few more are there that date but without reading back through thread can I ask who lol

emailed TD to see if she knows yet if dates on my welcome pack are correct for pretraining and she still does not know :-( she is off today but working tomorrow so hopefully will know then as she is waiting on confirmation form area manager. if my pretraining is 23rd i will will going to Derby on 5th & 6th. I know a few more are there that date but without reading back through thread can I ask who lol

I am! With Dougal and Avril! x

is it premier inn or travel-lodge ? probally the same as cheaper. I ahve also flights to pay for which cannot book until dates confirmed but going to cost about £120, well thats the price at minute

is it premier inn or travel-lodge ? probally the same as cheaper. I ahve also flights to pay for which cannot book until dates confirmed but going to cost about £120, well thats the price at minute

Oh no!! God that's annoying :-( You should speak to SW direct as they may get flights discounted. I know they get the hotel discounted. We'll find all of this out at pre training.

You only need a few more posts and then you can add a profile picture

Think it's premier inn

ok my mistake lol the travelodge is the one I looked at £25 per night. Derbyshire to expensive lol

ok my mistake lol the travelodge is the one I looked at £25 per night. Derbyshire to expensive lol

The premier inn is coming up at £101 for 2 nights and Derbyshire is £124. So not too much difference.

Attachments

• image-2220933768.jpg
    image-2220933768.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 94
guess if i get someone to share Premier inn would do me , roll on pretraining til I see if anyone else from here going.

guess if i get someone to share Premier inn would do me , roll on pretraining til I see if anyone else from here going.

I've just looked at the trace lodge website for Alfreton and I don't know if its closed or closing. I went on the website and said there was no availability for my chosen dates. I hadn't even enter any yet! So I think premier inn would be best. Also apparently all the training g consultants stay there.

Tidying cupboards and was throwing empty packets in bin when I remembered CAN I USE FOR TABLE Lol so have boxes for some alpen lights and crackerbreads lol

Lol I've been doing the same- there's piles of muller light pots and Alpen light packets everywhere!!

Back