A diary of a slimming world consultant

Dougal only kept one of each flavour. Wonder should I have kept more flavours ???? Lol

TD just rang, pretraining 23rd confirmed and day 1+2 are 5th and 6th April. she is sending me numbers for 2 other local girls going same dates as they already have flights booked so I can try and get same flights then at least I will be traveling with them and sharing taxis etc other end......ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh exciting now :)

TD just rang, pretraining 23rd confirmed and day 1+2 are 5th and 6th April. she is sending me numbers for 2 other local girls going same dates as they already have flights booked so I can try and get same flights then at least I will be traveling with them and sharing taxis etc other end......ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh exciting now :)

Fantastic! Put a profile pic up!

I've been collecting pots, packets etc as well!!

OMG!!! I have been doing the same thing lol

We went shopping this morning, so i have just sat down from cooking for the week. All the while im thinking " I could wash that tub/carton out and keep it for my table" lol

OMG!!! I have been doing the same thing lol

We went shopping this morning, so i have just sat down from cooking for the week. All the while im thinking " I could wash that tub/carton out and keep it for my table" lol

Haha!!! I was doing the same!! Then I thought I could always print the images from the Internet. I'm going to do a few visual boards doing that I think! Otherwise I'll have to buy real chocolate as I'm going to do a chocolate syn board. x

Haha!!! I was doing the same!! Then I thought I could always print the images from the Internet. I'm going to do a few visual boards doing that I think! Otherwise I'll have to buy real chocolate as I'm going to do a chocolate syn board. x

I would have to print them off too lol
I suppose i could always just get hubby and my son to eat the chocolate, they never seem to put on weight :eek: lol

Can I ask ladies what did you do for your "after picture". Says on action shot! Lol.

Use your profile one that looks fab. Well done! These are the ones I used (for now!) x

Attachments

• image-260164290.jpg
    image-260164290.jpg
    457.8 KB · Views: 294
  • image-3322633137.jpg
    image-3322633137.jpg
    415 KB · Views: 296
Can I ask ladies what did you do for your "after picture". Says on action shot! Lol.

I was fortunate to have one taken at work when friend left, if i can ever get this thing to acknowledge i have posted 20 times i will add it lol

I'll get new after taken tomorrow as I have lost another half stone since that one and not really in focus .

Welcome aboard doelani- you will be joining me, Hannah and Avril at training, woohoo watch out Derby the minis gang are coming!!!! :D

And the Irish like a drink right? ;) Lol!!

I'm collecting everything I can!!
I've just been to Tesco and I got a tub of Quark so I must remember to save it and not put it in the recycling!

I took some pictures this morning actually but I'm going to get my hubby to take a pic of me wearing the size 16 jeans that prompted me to start SW as I'm now a 12!!! :)

Here's some of my pics:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    557.6 KB · Views: 266
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    912.2 KB · Views: 271
Dougal yes Irish like to drink but I am t total lol

I was suze 28 in my first pic but 16 now. Still a bit to go l

Welcome aboard doelani- you will be joining me, Hannah and Avril at training, woohoo watch out Derby the minis gang are coming!!!! :D

And the Irish like a drink right? ;) Lol!!

I'm collecting everything I can!!
I've just been to Tesco and I got a tub of Quark so I must remember to save it and not put it in the recycling!

I took some pictures this morning actually but I'm going to get my hubby to take a pic of me wearing the size 16 jeans that prompted me to start SW as I'm now a 12!!! :)

Here's some of my pics:

Looking good Dougal x

Well done doelani, you look fab!

I'm not teetotal but I don't drink as much as I used to. I tend to be designated driver these days!!

Thinking about it my grandad was Irish, from Belfast I think. Yes I remember him being partial to a drop of Guinness lol!

X

Back