A diary of a slimming world consultant

Thanks ladies, did you have to give your editorial in at the pre training ? I do not want to keep bothering the TD before then to get her to check it, although I suppose I could email it to her once I have it done

Yes hand it in at pre training. My DM said it just has to be a rough draft. I currently don't have a TD as there's not one in my area :-( So I'm hoping that I'm on the right wave length!! x

Ironically I had more before pictures!! Got hubby to take some after ones yesterday!

Sounds like everyone is keeping busy! I'm off to wilkinsons in a bit to see if I can get a few bits from the list, s-o-w basket etc. I'll leaving the refreshment side til nearer the time and when I've sussed out what the venue has already.
Must make a start on the editorial later too! I'm not very good at writing things like this, so I've been putting it off!

ladies do you think these will do for before and after ?

pizap.com13635291941401.jpg

thanks ladies going to ask for one more opinion , here is my second choice also lol

pizap.com13635291941401.jpgpizap.com13635335814581.jpg

Last edited:
questions for anyone who can help..... in letter in pack says if we buy option 2 included is........

A dedicated partner at Head Office to provide extra support in early days..................is this not also included in option 1 ? i though I read on here it was but cannot find post now :-(

Promotion support......3000 leaflets initally and subject to progress a further 6000 to use withing 20 weeks............is the 3000 free leaflets not included in option 1 as well ???

I need to tell my friend tomorrow if I am buying her stuff ( the difference between option 1 and 2 ) and still undecided :-(

thanks

Doreen

questions for anyone who can help..... in letter in pack says if we buy option 2 included is........

A dedicated partner at Head Office to provide extra support in early days..................is this not also included in option 1 ? i though I read on here it was but cannot find post now :-(

Promotion support......3000 leaflets initally and subject to progress a further 6000 to use withing 20 weeks............is the 3000 free leaflets not included in option 1 as well ???

I need to tell my friend tomorrow if I am buying her stuff ( the difference between option 1 and 2 ) and still undecided :-(

thanks

Doreen

From what i understand of the letter, option 2 franchises are the only ones to get the dedicated partner. You get 3000 leaflets with all the packages, not sure about the extra 3000.

I have decided to go option 2 simply because there is nobody here selling their stuff and i like the idea of having everything to hand right from the start without having to add this to my "To do list"

image.jpgThis is me two years ago , I'm so crap with comps I can't even figure out how to rotate it lol !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 194
Hi Doelani
your pictures are amazing im sure you will be a brilliant consultant too.
i just showed my husband whos sat next to me and he said..." thats never the same woman!!"

View attachment 82676This is me two years ago , I'm so crap with comps I can't even figure out how to rotate it lol !!

You look fab hun, well done xx

To rotate your picture, open it on your computer and use the rotate buttons on the bottom right hand side (Am assuming you have a PC not a Mac) Save it and upload it, i dont know if you can rotate it on here xx

Back