A diary of a slimming world consultant

Hiya, yeah im waiting to hear too- i would imagine they will put us all in the same hotel though? X

Avril I have no decided yet if I want SW to book my room, depends on the price. If I do o HEA tomorrow will just o ahead and book nline, £150 for 3 nights :-(

I think SW rate for Premier Inn is £42 and £56 for the Derbyshire. PI doesn't include breakfast.

I have always stayed at the Derbyshire and always will do, it's so much nicer.

I booked with late rooms and got £62 a night at the Derbyshire too. I didnt want to wait for SW to book mine as i am paranoid about things not being done in time lol

They are really good and book right away. I rang them, left a message and received confirmation the next day.

I think SW rate for Premier Inn is £42 and £56 for the Derbyshire. PI doesn't include breakfast.

I have always stayed at the Derbyshire and always will do, it's so much nicer.

Thanks, I got PI for £42 a night would be happy with that, not worried about breakfast as I believe we can get something in SW canteen on mornings training. The 2 girls I am flying over with are staying in PI so easier if I do too.

Thanks for info

HI
definately book your hotels yourselves
When i was at my training in January, lots of girls had booked their rooms through Slimming World and when we all got together at night and compared the prices we had paid direct we found they had all been ripped off by Slimming World. They obviously take a cut for themselves!
There are cereals and fruits and yogurts available for breakfast and plates of fruit all day that you can have in breaktimes.
Most of the consultants meet up at night in the Premier Inn and after day one of training finishes they actually warn you about not getting drunk!!

Its completely correct what awaywithefairies has said that you get offered your money back at the end of day one if you feel its not for you.

Talking of food, where do you eat in the evening?

To be honest, i will probably take some breakfast with me, i am a very early bird anyway lol

Like I said, most consultants meet up at night at the restaurant in the Premier Inn, its attached to reception and the food is really reasonably priced. Theres space for all the consultants to get together. Everyone staying at the Derbyshire comes accross too

Like I said, most consultants meet up at night at the restaurant in the Premier Inn, its attached to reception and the food is really reasonably priced. Theres space for all the consultants to get together. Everyone staying at the Derbyshire comes accross too

Thanks, i didnt realise there was a restaurant at the PI :ashamed0005:
Hubby will be happy knowing i wont be starving lol

i think its one of those chains that are attached to hotels...cant remember the name sorry!
im sure youll enjoy it, it was great fun in the evening when i was there....i remember the rose wine going down very well!!

I don't think SW rip you off, you should see the actual price for the Derbyshire!!! Admittedly you can get the PI cheaper though.

The pub is called the Castlewood, a word of advice, book your table ASAP, we rang at break time. They get very very busy as no one eats evening meal at the Derbyshire.

Hi all,

Thank you for you congratulations! Still on a high.

So relieved that my 2 groups are going to like me! I was a little apprehensive I must say, but my mind is at ease now, well that part anyway!!

Hopefully should hear back this week from SW about the hotel. I'm sure they'll get the best deal. I doubt very much they rip you off or take a cut. But it worth checking online first and see what they come up with.

Pre training on Saturday. With the editorial, have you all added pictures in the document or separate? x

Hi all,

Thank you for you congratulations! Still on a high.

So relieved that my 2 groups are going to like me! I was a little apprehensive I must say, but my mind is at ease now, well that part anyway!!

Hopefully should hear back this week from SW about the hotel. I'm sure they'll get the best deal. I doubt very much they rip you off or take a cut. But it worth checking online first and see what they come up with.

Pre training on Saturday. With the editorial, have you all added pictures in the document or separate? x

hi Hannah, my pre training is Saturday at 5pm . That's great about the groups. I am hoping I get to meet mine before we go to training.

I am keeping photos for editorial separate, will probally have to amend it once DM and TD read so if the photos need to be in same document can do it then.

Doreen

Hi everyone!

I have to share my good news- I got to target last night! Whoop :D

I lost 5lbs, got my 2 1/2 stone award as well as target, and also got SOTW and won the raffle!!

Very happy indeed, the group was fab, I was running the shop, and I was giving advice to several members who were struggling and I came away thinking I just love SW, I'm dying to start my own group :)
I love the buzz of it all :)

So minis gang of the 5th & 6th April, we have another thing to celebrate yay :D

And Hannah, I took my pictures separately, mainly as I have loads, so my TD could pick some out, and she did and said scan it into your editorial.

Take a selection, unless you know which ones you want to use. X

Hi everyone!

I lost 5lbs, got my 2 1/2 stone award as well as target, and also got SOTW and won the raffle!!

Very happy indeed, the group was fab, I was running the shop, and I was giving advice to several members who were struggling and I came away thinking I just love SW, I'm dying to start my own group :)

And Hannah, I took my pictures separately, mainly as I have loads, so my TD could pick some out, and she did and said scan it into your editorial.

Yay!! Congratulations again!! So pleased for you!! :) :)

I've got a couple so I'll print those out then x

Hi everyone!

Huge congratulations!!!!

Back