A diary of a slimming world consultant

I like the " health advisor " bit makes me feel all grand lol x

My insurance is due for renewal next month and I ran a few quotes last night with "consultant" instead of housewife which I was and included business use and no more expensive than last year.

my bigger fear is the weather. My pertaining tomorrow and worried if it is cancelled as weather bad here my training may be up back, I have already paid out £300 for flights :-(. Yes I can change them but will cost me extra. I should no have booked flights til pre training done but as they were raising in price each day took the chance, hope it does not backfire on me.

Yhanks Horsetoffees - the last half stone has been the hardest - I suppose I'm getting nearer to target now, so it's bound to be harder. But I'm well motivated again now. Hey, I see you're a target member, and have been there for months. Well done!

Hi Yvonne, yes the last bit is always the hardest isn't it! My last half a stone took months to shift!! Went just out of target range last week, been back to basics this week so hopefully will be back in it again!! xx

My insurance is due for renewal next month and I ran a few quotes last night with "consultant" instead of housewife which I was and included business use and no more expensive than last year.

my bigger fear is the weather. My pertaining tomorrow and worried if it is cancelled as weather bad here my training may be up back, I have already paid out £300 for flights :-(. Yes I can change them but will cost me extra. I should no have booked flights til pre training done but as they were raising in price each day took the chance, hope it does not backfire on me.

Hope your pretraining goes ahead, wretched weather!! I'm going up to Birmingham tomorrow - so hope it isn't too bad! Pretraining for me on Sunday, seems such a long time since the opps event and my interview! xxx

Hope your pretraining goes ahead, wretched weather!! I'm going up to Birmingham tomorrow - so hope it isn't too bad! Pretraining for me on Sunday, seems such a long time since the opps event and my interview! xxx

Long time for me to Laura as I was not intending to go ahead yet then got a call adkin V me qould I go ahead and apply now. I wanted to wait until I was closer to my target but by traininv j will be only 1.5 stone off it hopefully :)

I woke up at 4.30 this morning and realised that money is going to be tight for next few months as my class is 20 miles away so during promotion I will have added expense of petrol up and down for that 2 weeks :-(

The good thing is I have bought most of my bits and pieces just need some storage boxes and teas/coffee supplies but until I see venue not sure what I need. Got my casb boxes yesterday in local shop and saved a few £ as was going to order them online.

Ihad my first doubt this morning BUT passed now. This is such a big opportunity to me ( 7 years not working due to ilness ) and I am not letting it pass me by.

Also another thought ladues, remember we will need a "float" for cash boxes so need to factor that in lol

Long time for me to Laura as I was not intending to go ahead yet then got a call adkin V me qould I go ahead and apply now. I wanted to wait until I was closer to my target but by traininv j will be only 1.5 stone off it hopefully :)

I woke up at 4.30 this morning and realised that money is going to be tight for next few months as my class is 20 miles away so during promotion I will have added expense of petrol up and down for that 2 weeks :-(

The good thing is I have bought most of my bits and pieces just need some storage boxes and teas/coffee supplies but until I see venue not sure what I need. Got my casb boxes yesterday in local shop and saved a few £ as was going to order them online.

Ihad my first doubt this morning BUT passed now. This is such a big opportunity to me ( 7 years not working due to ilness ) and I am not letting it pass me by.

Also another thought ladues, remember we will need a "float" for cash boxes so need to factor that in lol

Good for you, I'm pleased you've got this opportunity now. I think you will be great and by the time the group opens you will be that bit nearer to target too.

I keep getting little doubts creep in, but on the whole I think it will fine!

I've bought a cash box for the shop but haven't found a nice big one to be the proper till yet thats a reasonable price.

Thats a shame you will have the extra fuel costs during promotion, have to really plan and make the most out of the time you are there :( I'm lucky that even though my group is 12 miles from my house it is where I work in the day so won't be any dearer on fuel for me.

yes its good to have your charity pot next to 'pay' cos most folk put the 5p in there and then when youre running low of 5ps you simply swap some for £1 coin

yes its good to have your charity pot next to 'pay' cos most folk put the 5p in there and then when youre running low of 5ps you simply swap some for £1 coin

Yes need to one a pot for his. Keep remembering little things, need to make an updated list of things still to get .

Ohhhhh yay I'm unblocked!!!! They banned me for listing my bits for sale been itching to get involved in the convos!!! Dnt worry too much bout editorial mine wasn't even printed and I must say it was really good!! X

I registered as a fundraiser for a charity close to my heart and received a sealed collection tin for the 5ps.

Ohhhhh yay I'm unblocked!!!! They banned me for listing my bits for sale been itching to get involved in the convos!!! Dnt worry too much bout editorial mine wasn't even printed and I must say it was really good!! X

Welcome back Rosie, wondered where you were x

The editorial is all down to whether the newspaper wants to print it but they obviously didn't. Oh well none of my members ever came from newspaper ads only leaflets website and been a member before oh and a couple from emailing lapsed members if u take over a group x

The editorial is all down to whether the newspaper wants to print it but they obviously didn't. Oh well none of my members ever came from newspaper ads only leaflets website and been a member before oh and a couple from emailing lapsed members if u take over a group x

Be positive and hopefully some of ours will be in the paper :)

Evening everyone.

doing some more recipes for "group recipe file " just feel I should be doing something lol Really hope this weather picks up for tomorrow :-(

Evening everyone.

doing some more recipes for "group recipe file " just feel I should be doing something lol Really hope this weather picks up for tomorrow :-(

Hi Doreen,

I must say you are so so organised! Well done!

Really looking forward to tomorrow! Hope your pre training goes well and the weather is better for you. x

Back