A diary of a slimming world consultant

well just got word my pretraining is cancelled for tomorrow due to weather :-( but they know I have my flights booked so have said they will get it sorted hopefully next few days .

well just got word my pretraining is cancelled for tomorrow due to weather :-( but they know I have my flights booked so have said they will get it sorted hopefully next few days .

Oh no! That's not good!! Hopefully there can be one in the next few days xx

Poor you! I know exactly how you feel, I felt that last Friday when mine was postponed. Chin-up, give you more time to think of ideas x

hannah did you get your hotel confirmation yet ? I contacted SW and they are arranging mine to as they can get Premier Inn a little cheaper so not sure how long before confirmation comes through

hannah did you get your hotel confirmation yet ? I contacted SW and they are arranging mine to as they can get Premier Inn a little cheaper so not sure how long before confirmation comes through

Not yet, no. Soon hopefully. I'm en route to pre training, thankfully no snow. I've had to get the train, just hope that I can carry the box of tricks back with me!! x

Not yet, no. Soon hopefully. I'm en route to pre training, thankfully no snow. I've had to get the train, just hope that I can carry the box of tricks back with me!! x

Good luck with it, I want full details later as to what's involved lol. I really hope they sort mine in next few days as if I have to change my flights it will cost me another £70 each trip :-(. If that happens I may have to think if I am going to go ahead. Just concerned I will no get my consultant number in time as if I remember rightly there are things to do online between pre training and first training session in Derby.

Good luck with it, I want full details later as to what's involved lol. I really hope they sort mine in next few days as if I have to change my flights it will cost me another £70 each trip :-(. If that happens I may have to think if I am going to go ahead. Just concerned I will no get my consultant number in time as if I remember rightly there are things to do online between pre training and first training session in Derby.

Hiya

They ask you to do a couple off the online diplomas before your first training. You do that through the consultants our world website and will need your consultant code, ring field support if you don't get it through quickly. They gave me mine in a telephone call a week or two after pre training. The diplomas are ok, you can do part of them, then go off and come back to them within 30 days, you don't have do do the whole lot in one go, they are multiple choice but still get you thinking, not all answers are in your secrets of success manuals either. You get 3 chances to pass and will know which questions you got wrong, when you retake you only have to answer the questions you got wrong so you don't have to do it all again.

Hope that helps

Hiya

They ask you to do a couple off the online diplomas before your first training. You do that through the consultants our world website and will need your consultant code, ring field support if you don't get it through quickly. They gave me mine in a telephone call a week or two after pre training. The diplomas are ok, you can do part of them, then go off and come back to them within 30 days, you don't have do do the whole lot in one go, they are multiple choice but still get you thinking, not all answers are in your secrets of success manuals either. You get 3 chances to pass and will know which questions you got wrong, when you retake you only have to answer the questions you got wrong so you don't have to do it all again.

Hope that helps

Thanks, my problem is I have to leave here on 3rd April to get to derby and couple of days holdays in between for Easter so in reality I really need to get pre training at start of week.

That's good you do no have to retake the whole test again and I guess the fact you can leave and come back you can check the answers you get wrong. So the questions don't change each time you retake it .

Pre training tomorrow and the weather isnt looking kind here either.

I am checking and double checking i have everything i need to take with me. I wish i wasnt so OCD, its driving me nuts let alone everyone else in the house :p

That seems a tad harsh Rosie !!!! X

Not when she had already been told it was against the rules and asked not to do it but ignored the request and kept posting.

Last edited:
Hi all,

Had my pre training yesterday, it's official! I've paid and signed!

Loving my box of tricks, certainly seems real now and I'm raring to go!!
x

Just a reminder ladies.:)

Absolutely no canvasing for members for Facebook Groups or any other groups on the Internet.

Threads of this nature will automatically be deleted.

Ok sorry!

Hi all,

Had my pre training yesterday, it's official! I've paid and signed!

Loving my box of tricks, certainly seems real now and I'm raring to go!!
x

Congratulations Hannah xx

My nerves are kicking in again, pre training at 5pm tonight :eek:

Have been busy making meals to take my mind off it, dont know why im nervous but i am lol

with all your weigh loss with slimming world is it food only or are you doing exercise as well??
For me, it was mainly the food. But I have dogs so I've always done a fair bit of walking. I did start going swimming once I'd lost a bit.

Back