A diary of a slimming world consultant

Wow, its amazing what you miss when you dont pop on here every day :)

Went to pre training last week, came home with a box full of "homework" lol

Spent two days reading all that in between various household chores.

Have had orders coming in for bits and bobs and today i finally got a car.

3 Diplomas done, new clothes ordered, just need to find some sensible shoes :p

Welcome to all who have joined us and enjoy the rollcoaster ride, namely that of becoming a Slimming World Consultant :D

Last edited:
loving reading through this thread.....very informative!
something ive had in my head for the future for a long time.

Got another 200 leaflets from my C today so that's 303 left to deliver now with 423 already done! Gotta get that speed up a bit higher ;)

Thanks Laura - do you have any SW specific 'list' to keep track of how many weeks they've completed? Our group just has a pad of lined paper than people scrawl on freehand (and the pages often get lost!), which doesn't seem to be too organised to me so I'm considering creating something for my C to use unless there's already something SW provide but perhaps she's not using.

Hi Emma, I drew up a spreadsheet with 5 boxes across, one for name and the other 4 for a tick with the date of the week completed and have one spreadsheet for each colour award xx

Hi ladies, I have been invited to attend an interview! I'm excited about the prospect of becoming a consultant (if the interview goes well) but my problem is talking to a group of people. I guess it comes with practice and gaining that all important confidence. Any tips?

Hi ladies, I have been invited to attend an interview! I'm excited about the prospect of becoming a consultant (if the interview goes well) but my problem is talking to a group of people. I guess it comes with practice and gaining that all important confidence. Any tips?

Hi There

I launched a brand new group 10 weeks ago, I think everyone worries about talking to groups but actually the members are friendly people remember you're not talking to enemies, be yourself, let your caring, friendly self come through, say things from the heart and you're onto a winner! Don't be afraid to take some handwritten notes with you, I always do for my intro as I always forget something lol

Your first night in group will be so exciting it really will fly by in a complete blur and I honestly don't think you'll have chance to worry about talking to the group as you'll just have to get on and do it.

You'll get fab training at Head Office to help you and can practice as much as you need. There's field support and your TD to help too so your not on your own.

Good Luck with the interview.

Good luck Hannah, Avril, Dougal and all the others starting training tomorrow. I'm travelling up this evening, so I'll see you all there . . :)

Hi everyone! I'm here at the Derbyshire hotel, just waiting for Hannah- cant wait to meet you all :D

Thanks everyone I'm so excited abut the next few days!!!

Not bad- a bit old fashioned in decor but its clean and tidy so that's more important- just made a cuppa and am trying to resist the little biscuit that's on the tray!!

Hi all.

Well i have followed this site for a while however i now have been given my date for interview for consultancy after passing telephone interview. Its gonna be on 18th. I am scared now after reading everything on here to be honest but also more determined. Hope to speak to some of you soon

ooo exciting times!!! good luck to you all x

Welcome Shanning , and girls I'm soooo well jell ( the Essex in me ) of you training , wishing you a fantastic time and loads of news xxxxx

Back