A diary of a slimming world consultant

Gutted i missed you. You were in the group with the lady i travelled up with Becky.
Went to the group i'm relaunching at a different venue/time tonight and the Consultant allowed me to do the new member talk , was daunting and exciting at the same time. Hope they all lose this week :)
Start my prong this sunday, how are you getting on?

Gutted I missed you too! Be nice to meet you on days 3&4 if you're there then. How did your new member talk go? Good idea to get the practice in. I'm going to do the same thing. I get started Sunday too. Just wish I didn't work full time so I could do more promotion but I'll do my best! Keep me posted on how you get on, would love to hear.

I have just recieved my Application form, and am booked in to have my interview next Tuesday at 7pm.
Can someone please give me a clue as to what happens in the interview? Please???? ;)View attachment 99076

Good luck with your interview! Don't forget to take your food optimising book with your weight loss progress in and a before pic. Nothing much to tell about the interview, for me I talked about my journey and what SW means to me.

I have just recieved my Application form, and am booked in to have my interview next Tuesday at 7pm.
Can someone please give me a clue as to what happens in the interview? Please???? ;)View attachment 99076

Just be yourself. They may ask about your understanding of the plans and what you have followed. Will ask about your journey and how its been and if youve had any ticky patches how you managed them. They may ask how you would deal with cwrtain situations. Why you want to become a consultant and what you can bring to slimmingworld.
Thats just a few they asked me. Just be honest and be yourself. You will be fine.

My group opens tonight. Am sat at home nervously waiting to get going. Just hope i havent forgptten anything lol

Have a great first night. You only get one and in the six months or so I've been doing this job, there's no other night like it!
Fingers crossed you fast track Hun.

Gutted I missed you too! Be nice to meet you on days 3&4 if you're there then. How did your new member talk go? Good idea to get the practice in. I'm going to do the same thing. I get started Sunday too. Just wish I didn't work full time so I could do more promotion but I'll do my best! Keep me posted on how you get on, would love to hear.
Will be there on the 17th August for days 3/4.
Thankfully only had the one new member, they had 10 the week before ! Think the more you practice it will get easier. Have to be careful you dont run overtime as you've only got 30 mins and that soon flies when you do the 3 parts.
I work full time too but you just do what you can , will keep in touch x

Just be yourself. They may ask about your understanding of the plans and what you have followed. Will ask about your journey and how its been and if youve had any ticky patches how you managed them. They may ask how you would deal with cwrtain situations. Why you want to become a consultant and what you can bring to slimmingworld.
Thats just a few they asked me. Just be honest and be yourself. You will be fine.

My group opens tonight. Am sat at home nervously waiting to get going. Just hope i havent forgptten anything lol

How did it go?!

omg what a fantastic first night i had. it was amazing. yes i was petrified but i just kept smiling. i did fast track to stage 2 40% earnings as i just managed my 25 new members and had 42 through the door. im still buzzing now. didnt go to bed til 2 this morning and woke at 5 am so pretty exhausted now lol.
do i want to carry on????? to right i do. had feedback from new and existing members saying how good and motivated they felt and refreshing and energetic i was. lol.
one word

ECSTATIC :)

omg what a fantastic first night i had. it was amazing. yes i was petrified but i just kept smiling. i did fast track to stage 2 40% earnings as i just managed my 25 new members and had 42 through the door. im still buzzing now. didnt go to bed til 2 this morning and woke at 5 am so pretty exhausted now lol.
do i want to carry on????? to right i do. had feedback from new and existing members saying how good and motivated they felt and refreshing and energetic i was. lol.
one word

That is amazing news! Well done you, so happy for to hear it went well. Did you do your new member talk to everyone? How was it? Xx

Hi everyone, Ive just been given the yes to becoming a sw consultant and found this thread, Thank you so much !!!! Im still very excited but eyes wide open :) I am pre training on the 17th and starting new group wc 30th sept xxxx

Hi everyone, Ive just been given the yes to becoming a sw consultant and found this thread, Thank you so much !!!! Im still very excited but eyes wide open :) I am pre training on the 17th and starting new group wc 30th sept xxxx

good luck hun. it will pass in a blur once pretraining done lol

one word

I still get that feeling now after every group :D
Congratualations on fast tracking and making it through the first night, it gets easier as your confidence grows.
Dont be afraid to say you dont know something if asked, you dont know everything and your group will have more knowledge between them than you ever will.

Be sure to ask for help as soon as you feel like your getting overwhelmed, the support is fantastic and dont stop believing in yourself.

I started having doubts this week after not feeling great and a lull in numbers. But i sat down and worked out i have helped my members lose 38st in 10 weeks, shared my feelings with my members and spoke with my TD.
I have put all doubt aside now, and am ready to give my all. Especially after a call from a concerned Mum asking if her 15 year old daughter could join as her doctor has told her to start counting calories. Our program for young adults is second to none and i have no doubt we can help her daughter lead a more healthy lifestyle our way and not counting calories and feeling deprived around her friends.

Just have fun and enjoy it xx

I have just sat and read all of this thread! Really interesting to read :)

Hope everyone starting groups do really well x

Well done shanning fantastic news I'm really pleased for you :)

THE CARETAKER.....Hi the interview is great, very relaxed like a nice informal chat, but so long as you look nice and smart and are passionate about sw you will be fine :) they will ask yu about ur weightloss journey and who/ what inspires you etc but honestly don't worry xx good luck on tues and let me now how u get on we could even be on training together :)

THE CARETAKER.....Hi the interview is great, very relaxed like a nice informal chat, but so long as you look nice and smart and are passionate about sw you will be fine :) they will ask yu about ur weightloss journey and who/ what inspires you etc but honestly don't worry xx good luck on tues and let me now how u get on we could even be on training together :)
Thank you for this even though I'm feeling quite casual about it, the closer it's getting the less casual I'm feeling lol :)
Good luck to anyone else at this stage, and any stage really and it would be incredible to meet people from off of the site ;) thank Nikkijoy

Thank you for this even though I'm feeling quite casual about it, the closer it's getting the less casual I'm feeling lol :)
Good luck to anyone else at this stage, and any stage really and it would be incredible to meet people from off of the site ;) thank Nikkijoy

You will be fine, its not a job interview but an informal chat to make sure you are geniuinely up for the task.

Take everything you have learned from these pages and let your passion shine.

Good Luck, you will be amazing :D x

Back