A diary of a slimming world consultant

It's funny I have read this thread from beggining to end, and its a cautionary exciting lovely amazing tale of tears and joy and every emotion you could possibly think of, i am on the first or second rung of the ladder and I know that there is a long way to go, but if it wasn't for this thread i might just be sitting here twiddling my thumbs instead of inbetween chapters of "Secrets of Success" long may it run ;)

Omg I'm back !!!!

The ban is lifted yay !

Missed you all and have read every last post since I was rudely banned ; ) ( just joking dont ban me again lol )

I'm off to training on Friday and am all set.
Had a meeting with my DM this morning but ended up having the meeting at Lister Hospital as she fell over her case at the Derbyshire last night and drove down to Stevenage on what she thought was a sprained wrist , I took one look this morning and off to A&E we went to have our catch up meeting ( needless to say she has broke it and bless her she's a trooper. )
Had a meeting with most of the areas Cons last night to sort out leafleting as some are close ( this is a 1 st for Stevenage as no one works as a team , but I made a comment at last weeks QM about we would be stronger tog and its sunk in so well chuffed with that ) .......

So happy to be back xxx

Just got back from the opps event.....wow, there is so much to take in!! My TD is going to call me in a few days to discuss whether I want to go for it and I think it's going to be a yes :).

Omg I'm back !!!!

The ban is lifted yay !

Missed you all and have read every last post since I was rudely banned ; ) ( just joking dont ban me again lol )

I'm off to training on Friday and am all set.
Had a meeting with my DM this morning but ended up having the meeting at Lister Hospital as she fell over her case at the Derbyshire last night and drove down to Stevenage on what she thought was a sprained wrist , I took one look this morning and off to A&E we went to have our catch up meeting ( needless to say she has broke it and bless her she's a trooper. )
Had a meeting with most of the areas Cons last night to sort out leafleting as some are close ( this is a 1 st for Stevenage as no one works as a team , but I made a comment at last weeks QM about we would be stronger tog and its sunk in so well chuffed with that ) .......

So happy to be back xxx

I'm so glad your back, i have made the jump, and in fact until yesterday was going to training on the same day as you by the looks of it, but they changed it to the 9th and 10th :( my editorial is done would you like to read it Roanne?

Would love to read it , can't believe we will cross paths : ( ..... Have sent you a pm x

Well done everyone... Wish I was training at the same time as some of you but due to holiday I will be going 6/7th sept but got pre training tomorrow :) please keep updating on how ur all doing cos this thread has been invaluable in getting me this far!!!

Well done everyone... Wish I was training at the same time as some of you but due to holiday I will be going 6/7th sept but got pre training tomorrow :) please keep updating on how ur all doing cos this thread has been invaluable in getting me this far!!!

I may see u at training Nikkijoy if I am successful in getting through interview stage.

It's great to hear all your stories on how each of you have got through each part.

wow wow wow. just got back from days 3&4 of training at headoffice. my group been open 3 weeks now and boy i was longing for this trainung and it was timed just right. i now cant wait to get into group on tuesday and even the group wednesday that im covering temporarily so i can put this new knowledge into practise

Graduation training is on the horizon, August 10th and 11th, cant wait!

My group has grown so quickly that i am going double in September :eek:

We have grown from 38 to 61 and still going and over summer hols too, not quite sure whats going on there lol

Its great to so many of you taking the plunge and so many of you thinking about it.

Thanks to Rosie for starting this thread, you are a star :D Maybe you should apply for an advertising position :D

Off to my first QM in 20 mins, really excited and a bit nervous but cant wait to meet the rest of the B.O.B team.

Good luck to you all, you will be amazing. Just remember when you feel like you cant do this- You were chosen by SW. you have the potential to do anything you put your mind to xx

The very best of luck to you PC mine wis still 2 months away, i'm sure you will be fantastic :)

Haha yeah I should advertise.I deserve a cut of the profit I think!! So many on here have become cons tho I wonder how many jobs they give per day??

X

Had my interview last Tuesday was wondering if I should start chasing the out come yet or give them a bit more time - I want to know one way or other!!

Wow!!! It has taken me 2 days to read every post on this thread. Thank you for starting this Rosie, and I'm sorry you and Awaywiththefairies have stopped being consultants. I had my interview last Wednesday and am waiting for the contract to come in the post. Perhaps, if I had read this first I may not have gone for the interview!! Still in 2 minds.

Sorry, forgot to say, thank you for everyones honesty and all the useful information you have put on here.

Back