A diary of a slimming world consultant

Lol a professional what, roanne?! Lol!!

Love this thread
Thanks Rosie for starting it! Xx

It's a wonderful thread Rosie - very informative

Roanne - we're not too far apart from each other. You're probably in same district as I will be
X

I have to buy a double franchise as the group im taking over already has a morning and an evening session. Pretraining this week going to derby 4-5th october. Only been to the group once but really hoping to make it my own. Scared to death for when I take over both groups, which will probably be January. But yes I am very excited.

Hi Roanne

I didn't know if I was allowed to say where I am from so I've changed my details to show
Basically north herts
X

Looking forward to meeting you all x

Can I ask a question from those who are already consultants? Does SW ever concede that the programme might not work for everyone? I just wonder because there is such a wide range of food volume that can be consumed and still be on plan? Some people may just eat too big a quantity of free foods to get a loss?

Thanks eveyone, loving all your contributions.

I eat vast quantities of potato and pasta ( sometimes I shock myself what I put away ) but I lost 1lb yesterday and that's a total of 8 stone 7 1/2 lbs to date ..... When you FO 100% unless its star week then weight still comes off !!!

Slimming World saved my life x

Wow Roanne -that's fantastic!
I agree - I often remind myself that if I am true to myself and follow the FO'ing plan 100% then i will be successful in my weight loss.
X

Hi everyone,
I found this thread the other day and decided to join. I am a Slimming World member and have been to an opportunities event. I was called for interview which I went to yesterday. Felt very nervous, but didn't need to, it was more like a chat with friends than an interview. Just waiting for a call now. which they said I will receive on Thursday. I have been reading through some of the posts on here, havent had chance to read them all, but I must say there are certainly mixed feelings about becoming a consultant. Iam prepared for all the hard work that seems to go with this position, and I am very excited! I have to just wait until Thursday now.

Good luck Zannastar

Yes the thread is a lengthy one but very informative with lots of advice & opinions so your eyes are wide open x

Ohhhh Alice

Fantastic news! Did you go for the bumper back or regular pack?? Soo excited
Still waiting for my welcome pack but won't be long! Just want to get on with reading etc
Xxx

Can't wait to hear about how Roanne has got on at her 1st weigh in night as consultant!!

Not had paperwork through yet but sounds like they are in the post. Unsure what I'm waiting for but looking forward to reading up and getting into it now!!!

Alice - how excited are you? Xxx

Back