A diary of a slimming world consultant

Good morning folks!

which premier inn is it that you stay in please? Just planning ahead!
thanks
x

Zannastar - it's Thursday! Bet you can't wait for your phone call today! Sure you'll be fine! Good luck x

Well you lovely lot I had 6 members on holiday and 4 new so I had 21 people there for IT , it was amazing 64 lb off and 1 1/2 gain ( the gain was a transfer coming to me ) I gave out 2 half stone awards and my hubby lost 8 1/2 my son 5 and two of my social team lost 7 and 5 .... It was simply amazing loads of food talk and recipes ...
Off Tom to Derby for days 3/4 so busy getting the paperwork ready .....

So to sum it up I earnt £18 as I've not fast tracked but no money compared to the feeling I got when I have out those awards ...
So aim is to get to 40 % within 6 weeks and keep loving and learning xxx

Thanks Sarah

Special offer coming online tonight with premier inn so thinking ahead!!

X

Well done Roanne - that's fab for the 1st WI with losses!! Really plsd for you.
Hope your days 3&4 go well & you learn even more to help others in their weight loss journey.
I should get my paperwork today but like you, things have slowed down by the maternity leave issue but not a problem - just me being uber eager to start reading and sorting !!

Let us know how ur days are
Lxxx

Morning!!

I received my Welcome pack today and wondered which franchise option have people gone for and why? And are you satisfied with what you chose? Any regrets?

Many thanks and hope you don't mind me asking
Xx

I went for the big one. You get all the books to sell in the shop which you would have to pay up front for, Money back for adverts, all the visuals - although if a consultant is leaving you can often buy these from them.
I have no regrets. If you can afford it then go for it.

Thanks jaylou

That's my thoughts exactly as will be set up then. No one is leaving - it is a relaunch but consultant left some time ago.

Saving pennies now!! Xx

Thank you xx

Can't wait to hear how your days 3&4 went Roanne x

Sorry its been a while, its a little hectic at the moment.

Went double session on the 3rd of September and although not double the numbers just yet, one Tuesday seems to be gone and then before i know it its Tuesday again lol

Have gone from 53 to 64 paying in one month and just need 6 more to get stage 4 :D

I am a Bronze consultant and my aim before the Christmas lull is to get Pearl. 3 weeks done 9 more to go :p

Although my numbers are good and retention is fantastic, weight losses have dropped. Not quite sure why, but am in the process of working on that. Will let you know if it works so you can use it in your groups.

For those of you in the "im thinkinging about it" phase, do read this whole thread. The information is from a wide range of people and situations.
Each of us has experienced something different and most of us have over come it.

No matter what anyone says to you, fast tracking is not the be all and end all of your first night. Yes, it would be great but i didnt fast track and relaunched in May. I went from 38 members to 68 in 4 months. Teetering on stage 4 and building a name for myself and my group. Word of mouth is a priceless tool.

Think long and hard, manage your time and be prepared for the roller coaster ride. I would not change a thing, i love my SW job and cant wait to hand in my notice at my day job. My group has lost well over 1000lbs in the time i have been running it, what better job satisfaction is there?

Sorry its been a while, its a little hectic at the moment. Went double session on the 3rd of September and although not double the numbers just yet, one Tuesday seems to be gone and then before i know it its Tuesday again lol Have gone from 53 to 64 paying in one month and just need 6 more to get stage 4 :D I am a Bronze consultant and my aim before the Christmas lull is to get Pearl. 3 weeks done 9 more to go :p Although my numbers are good and retention is fantastic, weight losses have dropped. Not quite sure why, but am in the process of working on that. Will let you know if it works so you can use it in your groups. For those of you in the "im thinkinging about it" phase, do read this whole thread. The information is from a wide range of people and situations. Each of us has experienced something different and most of us have over come it. No matter what anyone says to you, fast tracking is not the be all and end all of your first night. Yes, it would be great but i didnt fast track and relaunched in May. I went from 38 members to 68 in 4 months. Teetering on stage 4 and building a name for myself and my group. Word of mouth is a priceless tool. Think long and hard, manage your time and be prepared for the roller coaster ride. I would not change a thing, i love my SW job and cant wait to hand in my notice at my day job. My group has lost well over 1000lbs in the time i have been running it, what better job satisfaction is there?

Thanks for your post Caz - wise words
Looking forward to going on my training at the beginning of November - anyone else going??

How were your day 3&4 Roanne?

Hope you've all had a good weekend xx

Just thought you'd all like to know that I achieved stage 3 last Monday :D

I also didn't fast track and have gone from a group of 15 in late April to 56 paying last week :D

I've been really promoting the magazine offers for free membership and it's working! Plus recommendations are my biggest source of new members :)

Aiming for Ruby tonight (just need 11 new tonight) and then Bronze next month, I'd then like to go double session for the start of the new year and all those lovely newbies that are gonna join my group :) x

That's good and encouraging news Dougal - thanks for sharing.
Good luck with getting to next stage now

Is the proves about stage written down somewhere so I can really get it in my head?

Many thanks xx

But you don't get that until you've signed up?
I'm still not clear of the structure and how it works you see
X

Back