A diary of a slimming world consultant

Morning.yes copthorne...just waiting on details coming through....I will be in Bognor area...are you local too?

Morning I believe it starts at 2pm.. I will be East Grinstead.. Look forward to meeting you there x

Any tips on the editorial from those that have been there and done that?
Hi Kimber, here's mine that my local paper used, the third person style is what they look for I hope it helps ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    467.8 KB · Views: 447
Hi Kimber, here's mine that my local paper used, the third person style is what they look for I hope it helps ;)

Thanks so much for sharing that. I have had a go at doing mine, I don't know how well it will go down with the powers that be but at least I have tried to write one :).

Off to sign up tomorrow, I think once it's all done I will finally get brave and tell more people, I've been scared to do it until it was all signed sealed and delivered.

I can't believe we will have done our first day of training 2 weeks from now. Eekadoodle!

Great to meet you Amy. My head was spinning after pre training....here we go on the rollercoaster of SW...x

You too.. I didn't get my folders out until last night.. Plenty to read lol.. Here's to Derby.. See you there x

My head has been spinning too. I found out that I've to have a class on January 2nd, which has thrown me a bit as it was never discussed before saturday. I haven't been able to get through to my venue either so I am going to have to drive over today and hope for the best. Just got my folders out last night too, weekends are always manic around here. I can't believe I am leaving for Derby in 10 days. Argh!

Hope everyone's busy days are going ok?
I went to an ops event on sat & have got an interview tomo :) fingers crossed! X

It has all been fast for me too Kimbers. Opening my group 30th December...Will catch up with my TD this week....and you and all the other lovely newbies in 2 weeks!!

The next month will be very busy Kimbers! Good luck xx

My head has been spinning too. I found out that I've to have a class on January 2nd, which has thrown me a bit as it was never discussed before saturday. I haven't been able to get through to my venue either so I am going to have to drive over today and hope for the best. Just got my folders out last night too, weekends are always manic around here. I can't believe I am leaving for Derby in 10 days. Argh!

It's going very quickly so far.. I keep dreaming of posters & flyers.. Lol.. Wknds are manic here too.. Hoping I can get it all ready for my 30th dec opening x

I'm really proud :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    771 KB · Views: 396
Hi guys, had my interview today & got a call an hour after saying I'd been successful ? feeling excited & nervous at the same time! Will go into group in jan so it's guna b a busy Xmas! X
Caretaker that's fab well done! X

Hi guys, had my interview today & got a call an hour after saying I'd been successful ? feeling excited & nervous at the same time! Will go into group in jan so it's guna b a busy Xmas! X Caretaker that's fab well done! X

We'll done & good luck.. Do you have your dates for Derby yet? X

Back