A diary of a slimming world consultant

Which Barnsley group are you going for Dawnydeedee? I only ask as I have an aunt in Hoyland I visit when I can and went to group there last time I visited :)
Hi, I will be doing the Brierley group Shredfan. How good are you visiting a group so far from home, that's fantastic :) I have relatives in Birdwell near Hoyland and was from that area originally, small world! x

Yeah not long to wait, i have been making list too lol omg had thaught about that eeeeeek xxx
Bought myself a slimmer of the week basket yesterday and some bits of stationery. :) Went to see my TD in action in her group last night, was another new recruit there too, was really good. Going to see another local consultant who has covered our group before at her group this week too. going to see about bank account today, good luck with your bank visit, still not getting very far with this editorial! x

Wow dawn seems like its all becoming real for you now! I have been told i will be told about my group and goup observations all at pre training so it feels like forever knowing but not actually knowing anything.i shouldnt complain though coz when work load is on i will probably want calm lol, only 4 more sleeps till pre training lol xxx

I opened a normal current account, when I spoke to bank they wanted last 12 months figures and forecasts. Spoke to TD and my consultant, they said just open normal one so I went to different bank and did that x

Hi, I will be doing the Brierley group Shredfan. How good are you visiting a group so far from home, that's fantastic :) I have relatives in Birdwell near Hoyland and was from that area originally, small world! x

Haha, had to keep my head on plan even if my food wasn't! Gutted with myself, got my 5.5st a couple of weeks before I visited last August, a week of red wine later and it's taken me seven months to get to within 3lb of getting it back! Next time I visit I am buying vodka!!

Hi
I was recently accepted as a consultant and was told to open a seperate bank account for slimming world when I tried to do this in the bank they told me I would have to open a business account but my td told me to just to open a current account. What did you do as my bank has basically refused to let me open a current account for this?

Thanks in advance

How do they know it's for a business? Use a different bank, apply online for a current account and that's it.
I used a different bank to my own, one local to me so I could pay in easily and applied online.

Hi
I was recently accepted as a consultant and was told to open a seperate bank account for slimming world when I tried to do this in the bank they told me I would have to open a business account but my td told me to just to open a current account. What did you do as my bank has basically refused to let me open a current account for this?

Thanks in advance
I went to tsb and I mentioned sw and they let me open a normal account xx

I wen to TSB too, when I rang my bank they said it had to be business and as calls were recorded I just went elsewhere. I told them I wanted a current account to pay part time job wages into. She asked what job was and said was fine. Think it was the words 'buying a franchise' that made the others say had to be business one x

Meant to swap numbers today Danielle, but was so busy talking about dates etc with TD forgot. Only looked at a couple of things since I got back, there is so much stuff to read, guess that's all our spare time taken up now :)
are you on fb? x

Hi

Thanks in advance
whereabouts are you based Lisa? We are on our first training on 4/5 April, might see you around head office! :)

Back