A diary of a slimming world consultant

I had my pre training today there is so much to read before training. I'm in Preston, my training is also the 4th and 5th April.

Meant to swap numbers today Danielle, but was so busy talking about dates etc with TD forgot. Only looked at a couple of things since I got back, there is so much stuff to read, guess that's all our spare time taken up now :)
are you on fb? x
I know i had my number pre written down lol and you had gone when i looked up, are you on mid yorkshire slimming world group? Yeah the next 11 days are quite hectic and then it will be 15 days of promo lol just think of the body magic side lol xxx

I know i had my number pre written down lol and you had gone when i looked up, are you on mid yorkshire slimming world group? Yeah the next 11 days are quite hectic and then it will be 15 days of promo lol just think of the body magic side lol xxx
Yes I am, don't know your surname though, mine is Dainton. So much to read, better get some more done! ;) x

Are you going the night before? Is Slimming World booking your hotel for you? I had a quick flick through of one of my manuals today there seems to be alot to take in so it looks like I'll be super busy for the next couple of weeks. I have my two groups set to visit this week. Have you got your groups organised to visit? Will you be taking over an existing group or taking a new one?

Are you going the night before? Is Slimming World booking your hotel for you? I had a quick flick through of one of my manuals today there seems to be alot to take in so it looks like I'll be super busy for the next couple of weeks. I have my two groups set to visit this week. Have you got your groups organised to visit? Will you be taking over an existing group or taking a new one?
hi Lisa, I am going the night before, looking at booking Premier Inn myself, am going to share with the other new recruit on my team. Danibear is planning to drive in both days as lives nearer. The amount to read is a bit overwhelming, over half way through first folder now. I will be taking over a double session group that has been without a permanent consultant for several months so am hoping a good shot at promotion will get the numbers up again. I visited 2 groups last week and my consultant is also a TD. Am going to visit my new group tonight and staying for both sessions. Had a long chat with the lady who is covering so got most of my questions answered already, it's all very exciting and scary at the same time :) x

Hi lisa like dawny said i am driving to training and going home at end of day as i live closer.i am opening up a brand new group which is very exciting!! Make a fresh brew and keep reading lol xxx

Head office was incredible! They are so friendly and the training is great. Now for the planning, promoting and practising! I relaunch my group April 21st but in group doing the new member talk as on next week. Very excited!x

Head office was incredible! They are so friendly and the training is great. Now for the planning, promoting and practising! I relaunch my group April 21st but in group doing the new member talk as on next week. Very excited!x
That's when I relaunch too :) getting a bit stressed with all of the reading/diplomas to do before training now, think it's a lot to get through in 2 weeks with promotion to plan too. Glad you enjoyed your training, am really looking forward to it x

That's when I relaunch too :) getting a bit stressed with all of the reading/diplomas to do before training now, think it's a lot to get through in 2 weeks with promotion to plan too. Glad you enjoyed your training, am really looking forward to it x

Ive done all diplomers they arent that bad dawn, although i did have to retake some. Everytime i st back to chill and relax i am thinking of more stuff that needs to be done lol. Cant believe its training next week! Eeeeeek! Xx

Ive done all diplomers they arent that bad dawn, although i did have to retake some. Everytime i st back to chill and relax i am thinking of more stuff that needs to be done lol. Cant believe its training next week! Eeeeeek! Xx
I've done one diploma this morning, that's my job for tomorrow as I'm not working, well my first job anyway! x

You will love Head Office! It's a great place and everyone is very friendly. If you're on your own find some day 1ers and buddy up :) the hotels are great too and everyone heads to brewers fayre for dinner at night. Breakfast and lunch is provided at HO. I did 3 diplomas before I went but I did the wrong ones lol. It's not the end of the world if you don't get them done x

Off to do days 5/6 at the end of the month anyone know what they entail?

Back