A diary of a slimming world consultant

Hi every one,i am new :) i been with SW for 20months and i have lost nearly 5st,but i have another 3 to go :(
i went to an opp event last saturday and i hope to get an interview....

Im trying not to think about the credit check lol but I also had my application form yesterday if ure successful do you know what month you will be starting mines august because im on holiday during promotion week

I have a interview,but i been told that i am out side there weight alawance,but they will still give me chance....i will have to be very convincing :(

I've filled in my app form and getting nervous now!
At the ops event they were saying groups were planned to be open end of July but not set in stone. I guess that will be discussed more at interview?? Xxx

Hi there new interviewees! Exciting times ahead! Interview is more a getting to know you kind, was asked about things like/dislike about my job, my sw journey, challenging situations, things like that. I had my interview Fe/March? And was in group at end of April. Been in group 8 weeks now and am also covering another on relief for a few weeks. Been a mad roller coaster of a few months, exhausted but enjoying it. Good luck ladies! x

So just had my interview. They didn't give anything away just said I'll find out if I've been successful start of next week xx

I'm not sure to be honest...
They asked mainly about me.
My fave Sw meal, what I use my healthy extras and syns for, how I feel when I have a gain, who inspires me in group and also a bit about challenges and also my current job xx

My interview is on Monday and i am so woried about it, i want it so much but i think they will want me to wait for a few nore months to lose more :( but then the prices go up and i wount be able to aford it x

I'm not sure to be honest...
They asked mainly about me.
My fave Sw meal, what I use my healthy extras and syns for, how I feel when I have a gain, who inspires me in group and also a bit about challenges and also my current job xx

sorry to bug you over this but what questions about challenges did they ask? I get so nervous with interviews I become a babbling idiot so need to be as prepared as I can.

Back