A diary of a slimming world consultant

OMG OMG i just got the call!! I am so HAPPY :D pre-training on Monday and at head office on the 4th and 5th. I am taking over a group in my town....OMG i am buzzing xxxx

I got the job!!!! I found out this afternoon :) woohoo!
No idea about training etc though got to wait for my pack to come through!! Xxxx

My pack is here already!! Looks like I'm training in August (I'm away in August which is why I guess I'm not starting my group sooner!)
Is training 3 days then and you stay 2 nights?? Xxx

I got the job!!!! I found out this afternoon :) woohoo!
No idea about training etc though got to wait for my pack to come through!! Xxxx

Thats grest news well done they certainly made u wait to find out didn't they. What dates u training in August?

My pack is here already!! Looks like I'm training in August (I'm away in August which is why I guess I'm not starting my group sooner!)
Is training 3 days then and you stay 2 nights?? Xxx

Unless they changed it training is friday and Saturday for days 1&2 and again for 3&4 then 5&6 is Saturday and sunday so its 1 nite in hotel but most people travel on the Thursday which makes it 2 nites

I'm training 8th, 9th and 10th August. It's definitely on the Sunday too according to my pack. So if I go up Thursday it'll be 3 nights for me xxx

I'm training 8th, 9th and 10th August. It's definitely on the Sunday too according to my pack. So if I go up Thursday it'll be 3 nights for me xxx

They must of changed it at least its all over and done with in two trips instead of 3

l

Hi everyone, my name is Sarah. I am starting a group beginning of Sept. I am relaunching an existing group. I am also going on training 7/8/9 August.

This is awesome. I'm at HO on he 4&5th. Be nice to meet you guys. Is anyone room sharing at the hotel?

Hi Lizz1167,
i've not even booked anything yet! Waiting to speak to my TD this evening, ahead of pretraining on Tuesday to see there are any others going i could maybe share with

Todays the day of my interview starting to panick now as I crumble at interviews fingers crossed it goes well

Last edited:
Congratulations to you all that are on your way to becoming consultants! Just wondering if anyone knows when the package prices are going up? X

Sarah I'm in Oxfordshire so head office is about an hour and a half away from me :)
Are you looking forward to it?? I have pre training on July 23rd xxx

Rosierose I believe it's August xx

Back