A diary of a slimming world consultant

About 2.5 hours I think? Seems such a long time ago now! Lol!

Jo-have you had your log in details for Our World yet? I can't wait to get on and do my diplomas.

Allison-have you heard anything?

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

About 2.5 hours I think? Seems such a long time ago now! Lol!

Jo-have you had your log in details for Our World yet? I can't wait to get on and do my diplomas.

Allison-have you heard anything?

Xx

hi yes I got my consultant code Monday I think. I had a call from HO and she was lovely, really helpful.
I haven't done my diplomas yet...had a bad week on a personal level...but I need to get started before my training. I did have a look around the site, the shop etc..read stories and such. When my head is in gear I will have another mooch about and do the diplomas.

My leaflets, banners and A boards are all being printed and I will receive them next week.

Had a 6lb weight loss this week! Busy is good haha.

Looking forward to the training now...and I've decided not to stay over. I'm needed at home and even if it's just a few hours worth at night I need to be there. I know it would be nice to get to know everyone socially in the evenings but family has to come first just at this time. Plus I can't not see my little boy on his birthday at all! A few hours is better than nothing.

So not much else to report...just doing everything that is needed at the moment by going to other groups etc. I'm just enjoying the calm before the storm aka doing the prongs! :D Then it will be go, go, go...

All all :) I attended the opps event last night and loved it, I definitely know this is what I want to do and excited for the next stages, just hope I get through. X

Well done Target Rose on reaching your goal for your wedding...that's absolutely fantastic. You must feel terrific :cool:

Glad you enjoyed the Opp.event and you know it's for you. I'm sure you will be getting the call for an interview.
It's a whirlwind and if you go ahead with the franchise you will go through moments of euphoria and OH.MY.GOD :D

I got an email yesterday with my reservation for the Derbyshire hotel :eek: I haven't even requested a room so they are on the ball at Head Office haha. Anyway I phoned the hotel and cancelled it so that's all fine.

I'm still procrastinating about doing the diplomas...but I'm procrastinating about packing my house up as well so I'm giving everything equal billing :p

Looking forward to hearing about your progress Rose xx

3 Diplomas taken and passed! I'm exhausted :giveup:

Sounds like you got a lot on Jo, well done on passing the diplomas.

I got a call today to say I have an interview in 3 weeks time :) can't wait! I'm on holiday tomorrow for two weeks.

Well done Jo! Done mine too, took a lot of time and devotion! My head is spinning!!!! Haven't had confirmation from Derbyshire so will follow that up. I don't blame you not staying in hotel. I would stay home if I lived close by. Got so many lists going on it's crazy crazy crazy!!! But amazing!! Xx

What are the costs involved in becoming a consultant?

It's hard to say as prices have changed but I paid £1000 for my franchise. There's so much more to it. If your a member talk to your consultant to find out when the next opportunity event is. It doesn't cost a thing to enquire x

It's great to see people are still becoming Consultants in good numbers the choice I made has been rewarded many times over, don't get me wrong, there have been a fair few leave but it's never been due to SW it has always been personal reasons.
i now run two groups one has over 50 and the other has dropped to around 35 but the next Promotion is coming up and the members will be coming back in their droves! Enjoy training if your on it and enter this with and open heart and mind seeing those members faces light up when they reach target is incredible it's what it's all about. Go for it!

I can't wait to get started. I am going into a cat x group and can't wait to help it grow to its full potential!

Was lovely to meet some ladies from here at the sparkly castle too x

I can't wait to get started. I am going into a cat x group and can't wait to help it grow to its full potential!

Was lovely to meet some ladies from here at the sparkly castle too x

"Sparkly Castle" did you by any chance have the amazing Ursula doing you're training?

Back