A diary of a slimming world consultant

"Sparkly Castle" did you by any chance have the amazing Ursula doing you're training?

I was there at training with Tina and we had the Welsh wonder by the name of Gill Allsopp. Loved her...such a funny lady xx

Loved the days 5&6 training. 15 weeks in as a consultant, seem to have been there forever but also seems 2 minutes if you know what I mean! Really enjoying it, feel there is just so much to do and learn! x

Hi, I have recently joined minimins and found this wonderful thread :) I have been wading my way through all the posts for the last few days and have learnt lots! I went to an opportunities event a couple of weeks ago and have now been sent an app form to complete. I have an interview tomorrow to become a consultant :) Feeling nervous and excited! wish me luck!!

"Sparkly Castle" did you by any chance have the amazing Ursula doing you're training?

Haha! She was there yes! It was so strange-Jo and I ended up being sat next to each other!!! Also discovered that the lady 2 seats away from me was dizzy Julie from this thread too!!

My promotion starts on sunday!! Eeeeek!!

Good luck to you ladies who have/are being interviewed xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The very best to you all enjoy your promotions and good luck with your groups take a deep breath and go for it :)

Brilliant thread this, really makes you think about how much hard work goes into being a consultant. I think it's nice to have a balance of opinion, it seems like people can get swept up in it and carried along, I would probably be the same if I hadn't read this. But as I work full time I know it wouldn't be for me. Massive respect to all consultants out there though, and best of luck to you all!

I've been reading through all of the thread for the last few days. Such fantastic information.

I've got an interview on the 2nd Sept, I went to the opps meeting with the intention of starting as long as nothing rang alarm bells which nothing did.
I spoke to the district manager there & I'm hoping that I get accepted to start.

Because of the area they have said that they would prefer if I took over an existing group that is being covered, I have looked at these groups & both are great groups in great locations. My only concern is that there are other groups quite close by & when I look at the street map I feel as though we'd be treading on each others toes when distributing leaflets & flyers.

Anyone have any experience of this?

I've been reading through all of the thread for the last few days. Such fantastic information. I've got an interview on the 2nd Sept, I went to the opps meeting with the intention of starting as long as nothing rang alarm bells which nothing did. I spoke to the district manager there & I'm hoping that I get accepted to start. Because of the area they have said that they would prefer if I took over an existing group that is being covered, I have looked at these groups & both are great groups in great locations. My only concern is that there are other groups quite close by & when I look at the street map I feel as though we'd be treading on each others toes when distributing leaflets & flyers. Anyone have any experience of this?

If you are passionate about SW you are going to love this process! I really believe their values that they tell us as members are ingrained in the whole business, from Margaret the founder of SW to each member and right back again. No alarm bells have gone off for me yet and I relaunch in 2 weeks. I love love love it!!

Don't worry about the nearby groups. That hardest you will have it is on your initial promotion as you will be promoting just your group but if the nearby groups go out and promote on future campaigns you can put each other's details on your leaflets which means you can reach more people. I will be doing this with my team so on the next campaign my details will be on 9000 leaflets instead of 3000 xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congratulations Rose xx

Back