A diary of a slimming world consultant

Hi everyone I've just got a quick question where do you get your contact labels from that your stick on booklets, new member packs etc tia x

If you are passionate about SW you are going to love this process! I really believe their values that they tell us as members are ingrained in the whole business, from Margaret the founder of SW to each member and right back again. No alarm bells have gone off for me yet and I relaunch in 2 weeks. I love love love it!!

Don't worry about the nearby groups. That hardest you will have it is on your initial promotion as you will be promoting just your group but if the nearby groups go out and promote on future campaigns you can put each other's details on your leaflets which means you can reach more people. I will be doing this with my team so on the next campaign my details will be on 9000 leaflets instead of 3000 xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you Tina, you are right, why did I not think of this!! Now I just have to pass the interview! eek

First night re-launching the first of my groups (next one is Oct) so today I'm like a headless chicken lol x

Nerve wracking, exciting, daunting, whirlwind....

just glad it's out the way and now I can get on with gaining experience week in week out xx

Hello everyone
its the first time I post in here, I have been following this forum for a while now, I have to say it has helped me a lot to make my decision to be a consultant.
i have already passed my interview and have my training dates on the 10/11/12 october
is anyone else having training this dates?
i will be relaunching a double group in November ( is the group I am a member )
im so excited and looking forward to it!
Xx

This is my first time posting on here. I've been a SW target member since June . Decided I wanted to help others achieve their goal. Went to opportunity evening 2 weeks ago, interview last Thu, accepted Friday, welcome pack in post Saturday & have pre training day scheduled for Thu this week. Phew! Deep breath. Up Until this morning I was 100% behind wanting to do this. Then bam! Woke up doubtful this morning & have spent the entire day reading this thread. I haven't even put a wash on . Is this normal nerves? I think I need some honest reassurance. I'm not afraid of hard work. I've always worked full time, usually in a high pressured inviroment, but had to give up work in 2012 after being diagnosed with a blood clot in my head. I am absolutely fine now & feel ready to go back to work, so seen this as a perfect opportunity. However this morning I feel sick with nerves. Not sure if it's just because I've had 2 years off or if I'm just doubting I can do this

Did it work out for you Hannah?

Haha! The training is amazing and is so inspiring. It really gets you in the mood thinking 'hell yeah I'm going to do this!!'. Also builds your confidence in yourself as a future consultant. x

Just wondering how it worked out for you Hannah. I've been reading through everyone's story, but you seem to disappear from the thread. I'm sitting here with my contract in front of me having some doubts

This is my first time posting on here. I've been a SW target member since June . Decided I wanted to help others achieve their goal. Went to opportunity evening 2 weeks ago, interview last Thu, accepted Friday, welcome pack in post Saturday & have pre training day scheduled for Thu this week. Phew! Deep breath. Up Until this morning I was 100% behind wanting to do this. Then bam! Woke up doubtful this morning & have spent the entire day reading this thread. I haven't even put a wash on . Is this normal nerves? I think I need some honest reassurance. I'm not afraid of hard work. I've always worked full time, usually in a high pressured inviroment, but had to give up work in 2012 after being diagnosed with a blood clot in my head. I am absolutely fine now & feel ready to go back to work, so seen this as a perfect opportunity. However this morning I feel sick with nerves. Not sure if it's just because I've had 2 years off or if I'm just doubting I can do this 

Everything on this thread is 100% honest. The good, the bad & the ugly.

For a while it will be Slimming World 24/7. I feel that it's going to be quite a few weeks before I will be organised and have a set routine where I am not consumed with the job every single day. It's very intense...the training is intense and the commitment has to be with every fibre of your being.

I won't lie and say I haven't had many doubts and many fears. But...I'm building my future and that will take hard work...but I do think it will be worth it in the end.

If you are having doubts now though I think they will only get worse...definitely not better. But you know...sometimes it's worth that risk...taking up the challenge otherwise you will be forever saying...what if?

Hi I have been accepted as a consultant, super excited. My training dates are 26/27/28 Sept is anyone else at Head Office then. How many people are at training at the same time.

Hi I have been accepted as a consultant, super excited. My training dates are 26/27/28 Sept is anyone else at Head Office then. How many people are at training at the same time.

Congratulations Craigabz

My days 4/5/6 are 19-21 Sept. Think there are about 40 people all training...more or less. Then there might be TD's etc there too.

I fast tracked...phew!

And nearly at stage 4...only couple more needed next week x

Back