A dim question..

I repeat what they say NO!

frankiehowerd1.jpg

Nay, nay & thrice nay !

The whole premise of LT is that it's a carefully calculated daily formula designed to induce maximum ketosis but stop your body from entering starvation (& hold onto fat) mode.

Even innocuous items like low cal diet drinks are no-nos as they contain citric acid which can knock you out of ketosis.

Have you watched the vid on the LT site ? It's a real eye-opener & you learn so much about how your body works :)

Good luck & be firm ! (In all senses of the word !)

gosh i feel so ashamed of myself to ask. but at least i did ask before i did something i would regret!

No need to feel ashamed :)

But deffo follow the LT instructions to the letter - you're chucking money away otherwise as it doesn't work :)

Fruit will knock you out of ketosis...either through carb content or sugar!! x

Hey Dolly, not a dim question. I must admit I was very tempted to add a few strawberries to my shake this week as I'd bought some delicious looking and smelling fresh ones for the children!!! Fortunately they had eaten them all by the time I had my shake!

I know LT is tfr so I wouldn't have added them but ......... they did smell yummy!!!!

x

Ur doing great Dolly. Keep it going. Only 4 more days and ur end of week 2

be strong i watched the video and it helped me to understand why we have to stick to the plan. good luck with next weigh in.

Back