A fellow says hello!

giantrobot

Hi all, I've been doing Weight Watchers for five weeks now after being referred there by my GP (with a book of vouchers). I'm finding it quite easy to do, probably because I've got such a lot of points to use! I'm also spending lots on Weight Watchers food at the moment as it's easier to count the points that way. I do plan to start doing receipes soon though.

I want to lose a lot of weight as I've been carrying mine around for so many years and I've lost count of the opportunities missed due to being self-conscious and depressed. My ultimate goal is to drop 8 1/2 stone which would put me right in the middle of my healthy BMI zone. I've lost 15.5 pounds so far and although it's a long way still to go, I'm determined to see it through.

I look forward to having a browse through here and getting some hints and tips. There doesn't seem to be many blokes on here though, just like my class in fact!

Regards
Wayne

IM HERE AND IM A BLOKE!! WOOOTTTT

Hey you found me! Welcome to the forums robot. =]

make that 2 - a revolt is happening !!

Im doing WW too, have to be honest Im not a great one for reciepes, but happy to live on chicken or fish with salads...which is happy days points wise....I also have shed loads :D but i hope to reduce them soon !!

Good luck with the weight loss fella....Im sure you will be a genuine studmonkey before long :)

I am fairly new to this site too, but I am sure you will find it a wonderful source of information and support.

Hi Wayne

Welcome to the forum. Good luck with your weight loss. Sounds like you have got it well sussed.

I think so! I'm obssessed with numbers and lists anyway so counting food points is quite enjoyable. First thing I did was buy the Food and Eating Out books and calculator so I know exactly what I'm having each day. Worst thing was working out the points value of things I used to eat every day without thinking about. Like Kit Kats, 5 points for 4 fingers! I'll have that with a cup of tea and it would be gone in no time. As for takeaways and fast food, I realised I was probably eating double the points or more that I should have been.

Good luck with it Wayne .. keep up that positive attitude and it will be lose lose lose all the way.

Hi!!!
Welcome!!! See you're not the only bloke on here! lol
Welldone on your 15.5lbs loss, that's so great! Goodluck with weightwatchers... I find it good because it's so versatile and you can eat everything so long as you count it!
cookies xxx

Back