Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

A Few Questions

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by DecemberBride2008, 24 June 2007 Social URL.

1. DecemberBride2008

DecemberBride2008 Needs to succeed

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi everyone, I'm new to CD, and will hopefully be joining you all very soon in losing weight I should be meeting my CDC next week, and I'm really excited:)

I have a few questions that I hope you can answer for me.

1. When I order products, do I order a box of one flavour, or can I order individual sachets, so that I can find out which ones I like?

2. How do I make the shakes hot?

3. How do i make the shakes into ice cream?

Thank in advance
    Carol xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi Carol, your CDC should let you mix & match the flavours & most will exchange them for you if you find you dont like the flavours you have.

I make the shakes hot by using boiled water that has been left for a couple of mins & then whizzing it up as normal.

I've never made a shake into ice cream, only tetras. To make tetras into ice cream you just pop them in the freezr for a few hours & take them out about 30-40 mins before you want to eat them

Hope that helps!

4. Thin Lizzie

Thin Lizzie Member

From an old timer of 4 days;):
    1. You should be able to order individual sachets
    2. To make the shakes hot, I put 1/2 pint hot (not biling) water into the blender, add the powder and blend. So just like with cold but using hot water.
    3. My counsellor said I could start using the mousse mix straight away, but as it adds 20 caleries I decided not to.
    4. Not sure about the ice cream....?

Good luck

5. DecemberBride2008

DecemberBride2008 Needs to succeed

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Thanks for the help :)

I can't wait to start CD and lose weight in preparation for wedding dress shopping and a new lifestyle :)

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.