A few recipe ideas

h-meally

Hi everyone

I've been wanting to try out some different ideas from watching the weekend cooking shows so I thought I'd put the ones that I've found quite tasty on here.

On Saturday I was watching a morning cook show on bbc (can't remember what it's called) and the TANDOORI CHICKEN caught my eye. Seen what he was doing and thought to myself, *****, there's no syns in that! So tonight we had it for our dinner. It was really tasty and the yogurt mint dip was made with low fat natural yogurt so it was free.
It's good for the summer as it can be done on a BBQ.
Tonight we coupled it with some syn free chips and a bit of salad.

Here's the link for TANDOORI CHICKEN
http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/homemade_tandoori_63396

I can't remember if it says on here but we left ours to marinade in the tandoori mix overnight, definitely recommend it.

If anyone has anything they would like to share please feel free!!

Helena xx

It was the good cook with Simon Hopkinson. I do like to see what they concoct! X

I love watching all the cooking shows however never ever get round to making anything... so full of promises to... maybe it's time to start!!!

This one was easy surprisingly enough. And tasty. But I agree they make it look so easy!!
Has anyone tried the diet coke chicken? X

This one was easy surprisingly enough. And tasty. But I agree they make it look so easy!!
Has anyone tried the diet coke chicken? X

I made it for lunch for myself and the girls in the office... loved it and so easy the girls could not believe I cooked it with Diet Coke... amazing xx

Back