Extra Easy A few recommendations (P.S LOVING EE!!!)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Sticky, 16 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well, this is week 1 of EE and been doing the plan since Wednesday. It's AWESOME!!!

I bought the book at group on Tuesday and have made 3 recipes from it so far:

The chicken and leek pie
    The beef stew with mustard mash

and tonight the Moroccan lamb - WOW!

I had it with mash instead of cous cous (not a fan of that) but as I hadn't used my HEA choice I mashed in some laughing cow light triangles instead of milk and some extra light flora. Yummy!

Recommend this - the lamb was melty and spiced right.

Feel full and feel refreshed on SW after a couple of 'meh' weeks.

So, if anyone's thinking of trying EE give it a go - but until WI I don't know if it's working the right way lol! ;) x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

That EE cookbook is fab! Everyone seems to be loving it - the recipes are superb, very family friendly. Three cheers to SW!

4. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Tried the chicken and leek pie at the weekend.

Used a little cornflour to thicken the stock after cooking the vegetables, as I don't like things too "wet". And we used a bit more potato/sweet potato for the topping as the quantities given seemed a bit sparse.

Delicious flavour - we will definitely make it again. If you haven't used tarragon before, give it a go, it really goes well with chicken.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.