A first for the GaZZMan. ...

gazz

Well after working Friday night I drove to the 24hr Tesco for Dogfood and a couple of smelly things and walked past the clothes section. I should say that Tesco isnt my usual choice of clothes store but I have started to run out of things to wear. Anyway I took the plunged and bought a shirt, quite a casual affair without a collar, picked up the XXXL my old size ;) , then the XXL , then the XL and then thought sod it, I'll get the Large, if it don't fit it soon will! Drove home like a madman and it blooming fits ! It's 3.35AM and I'm so happy I can't bloody sleep now !!

its a great feeling isnt it gazz? hehe well done :) xx

:wow: :wow: Gazz that is bl**dy brilliant! From XXXL to L is truly amazing, no wonder you were to happy to sleep!

Wow Gazz that is amazing. Welll done. What better feeling to keep you awake than that....(ok maybe don't answer that;) )

Truly fantastic - and thank you! It wasn't till I read your post that I thought I would check what size shirt I was wearing (I'm wearing a shirt that I had bagged up to go to the charity shop because it was too small, but can now wear) and it's a large - I was in XXL. Even this is feeling a little baggy, but don't think I am anywhere near a medium yet - although that would be pretty great!

You should go and get a medium corey (if you haven't got one in your bag) you might be surprised. Even it is doesn't fit, it will in a couple of weeks.

Well done Gazz that is fab!

Way to go Gazz - I've been shopping in Tesco and Matalan too - seems a shame to waste good money on clothes that will never have a chance to wear out!

Back