A fun way to work out!

I will succeed!!!
I was bored doing my DVDs the other day but wanted to do some form of exercise, so I went upstairs, put some music on and danced about like a loon for 45mins! I don't really care what people think of my dancing at the best of times, but it was like I'd be if I was in an empty club lol! The cats sat on the stairs watching me (I was on the landing) and OH laughed his butt off when he saw me, but it was so much fun! I did put in some of the moves from 2 of my DVDs but it was mainly me just being silly and energetic.

Not sure what the 'merits' would be from a fitness professional, but I tell you what - I was sweating just as much as I do when I do a DVD workout and my heart rate was up (and I did some crunches afterwards too).

Highly recommended! And fun!

:D

what was u dancing too? ive tried running around when i put slipknot on, doenst go down well with the neighbours tho lol

what was u dancing too? ive tried running around when i put slipknot on, doenst go down well with the neighbours tho lol

OMG I LOVE Slipknot! Have their emblem tattooed on my lower back! Not many people I know like them!

Though I love my rock/metal I am afraid I am a little bit of a poppette too as it's good at the gym etc.

I was dancing to a random mix including Katy Perry, Lady GaGa and the like. Though 30Seconds to Mars and the Foo Fighters were on it too! Monkey Wrench is fun to 'dance' to :D

Woohoo for rock!!! My Mum calls it 's*ic*de music' but I love it. Fave song ever by them is Purity - TUNE!!!

Just discovered Lacuna Coil too - wow! Gonna order some CDs when pay day arrives. xx

I teach jive to beginners, but at the moment I love dancing with my 3 year old around the lounge too!! Nothing fancy...just whatever you like moves and she loves it. We always end up in fits of giggles!
I used to do this with my Mum when I was little too!

Woohoo!! I <3 NIN, OTEP, Marilyn Manson, One Minute Silence, Mudvayne, MCR, Lost Prophets, Capdown, Rancid, and loooooooads more!! I could go on forever...

I'm getting an urge to play guitar hero... xx

Woohoo!! I <3 NIN, OTEP, Marilyn Manson, One Minute Silence, Mudvayne, MCR, Lost Prophets, Capdown, Rancid, and loooooooads more!! I could go on forever...

I'm getting an urge to play guitar hero... xx

Hahaha thanks for remembering im a guy lol. I love slipknot i was down at the front at download this year and loved it. oh and i saw NIN last month and that was awesome too. Rock rules. and blister exsist is amazing to work out too, its sooo relentless lol. i love purity too. damnit i love it all, gonna shut up or i'll be going on for ever lol

Im a muscial theatre student which means 6 hours of dance a week..........on summer hols atm tho so woo

bare in mind if you do the same excersises your body gets used to them and they dont do as much lol best to keep your body guessing :)

Kerrang rocks!!!!!!

I have that on when doing my housework, and i feel sorry when i scream to 30stm and mcr but 10 year old love slipknot hahahaha

Rock Chicks yay

Back