A fun way to work out!

Awww so many minimins rocksters!!! Who'da thought it?

When I went to get my SK tattoo the tattoo artist looked me up and down (was wearing a pink summer skirt and white top and looking more like a pop princess) and said ''you sure you want this?'' when I said ''yes'' he said '' but you do know what this is right?''...told him off for judging book by cover (in a nice way - he was about to tattoo me afterall!) xoxox

*posted my post twice!*

If he'd have put a Boyzone tattoo on my back I'd have had a hissy fit! Pink or no pink!!! LOL x

lol lovin this thread.......but has anyone noticed kerrang getting a little less.....Rock more indie? or is that just me theres been a few times me and the OH have had to ask....why is this on kerrang lol

Ive swapped to scuzz now lol

lol im glad its not just me then lol

Wow! Didn't expect so many metal heads haha.

I agree that is a fun work out! I like to do that, mainly when no one is at home, because I look extremely silly!

What an awesome thread! I am a big rock/metal fan too! The heavier the better!

It's funny but for some reason I just assumed that noone else on here would be! How presumptuous and stereotyping of me! :p

has anyone been dancing like their in there own little world and someones walked in

I have lol ................. my cheeks get red thinking about it

Dancercise! It is my favourite activity - I can often be found jumping and wiggling around my bedroom, its so much fun that you don't even think of it as exercise :D

Hardcore workout:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9fvu951up_0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9fvu951up_0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Shame Hardcore got taken over by a bunch of emo idiots :( They're all just ninja pits now...

Back