A game that i'll win! My journey.

brummie66 said:
Well done you!!!! Really pleased for you, its awful when you stay on plan and either gain or STS its so demoralising. Well your well away again now and getting nearer that 6 stone target!!!

Thanks brummie! I'm really pleased as I was expecting another mystery gain - I was all ready to throw a tantrum too lol
How you getting on this week after your STS?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning world it's Thursday already!

No idea what food will be today but I'll up upping my super free and checking out some soup ideas - think ill make the speed soup and something else and get some sale items prepared in little boxes to see me through

I need to sit down and plan the rest of the week as I currently have no idea - im off work till Monday now so being at home it's hard to fight of the cupboard raising boredom but after feeling good from my loss last night I feel highly motivated to keep going

Phew - plan in place - have loads of fruit and salad in so i can sleep easy!

Making the SW trifles again today along with a sweet potato soup and a speed soul and going to put together some salad boxes consisting of ham lettuce tomatoes beet root and cucumber to take to work next week shall have salad as a starter and soup for lunch - totally ensuring in getting my super free with my meal!

Tonight I have the paprika oh so juicy bag with home made cheese and bacon potato skins - YUM!

Going cinema Saturday and will resist popcorn and eat before we go out

I'm having a take away Tuesday for valentines in with the other half but aside from that I'm going to be so much of an angel I'll need to wear TWO halo's! :)

How was your sweet potato soup? I've got some and I don't want them to go off so I think I'll make some.. As it yummy? If so may u have the recipe?

Thanks for asking Emmey. I'm being good so hopefully I will loose this week as I know what you mean about it getting you down whenyou have been good and don't loose anything, so fingers crossed!!! I am still determined to meet my Easter challenge and the moment I'm still on target to get there! Hoping to see you in the 16 to 15 group very soon!

Roziee said:
How was your sweet potato soup? I've got some and I don't want them to go off so I think I'll make some.. As it yummy? If so may u have the recipe?

Oh it was - I only had a spoon as I froze it along with my speed soup for in the week

Chucked all this in the slow cooker till soft then mushed it all up:

Ingredients
1 large sweet potato, peeled and chopped
2 large carrots, chopped
1 red pepper, chopped
2 cloves of garlic, crushed
1 medium onion, finely chopped
1 teaspoon of cumin seeds
1 teaspoon of coriander
1 teaspoon of paprika
Veg stock to cover all
Salt and pepper to season

When I serve I'll add some chili flakes to give it a warming kick :)

brummie66 said:
Thanks for asking Emmey. I'm being good so hopefully I will loose this week as I know what you mean about it getting you down whenyou have been good and don't loose anything, so fingers crossed!!! I am still determined to meet my Easter challenge and the moment I'm still on target to get there! Hoping to see you in the 16 to 15 group very soon!

I'm hoping it shouldn't be too long either - I'm hoping for a bonus amount of loss this week due to increase of my SF good and starting the 30 day shred! Gulp!

Good luck and report back with your loss :)

Emmey1 said:
Oh it was - I only had a spoon as I froze it along with my speed soup for in the week

Chucked all this in the slow cooker till soft then mushed it all up:

Ingredients
1 large sweet potato, peeled and chopped
2 large carrots, chopped
1 red pepper, chopped
2 cloves of garlic, crushed
1 medium onion, finely chopped
1 teaspoon of cumin seeds
1 teaspoon of coriander
1 teaspoon of paprika
Veg stock to cover all
Salt and pepper to season

When I serve I'll add some chili flakes to give it a warming kick :)

Mmm ok I'll make some on the weekend and freeze too :D ta muchly x

Breakfast was a bowl of grapefruit and strawberries

Lunch will be a small bowl of salad and some speed soup

I have some concoction of curry tonight with boiled rice, kinda a chicken tikka masala but added some potatoes and bulk it out - plenty of veg in there

Done day two of my shred

Feeling really good right now food wise and really motivated towards target this year - oh also stayed off the scales too so Wednesday is hopefully going to be a nice surprise :)

So just tried the new chocolate Philly on two piece of nimble toast and it was delish! Well worth the 4.5 syns!

Grapefruit for breakfast

2xtoast with chocolate Philly at some point today (yum)

Ham and boiled egg salad with cucumber tomatoes lettuce beetroot and sweet corn for lunch

And finally going to try out the fanta chicken with noodles tonight! Woohoo - time to see what all the fuss is about!

Then off out to the cinema avoiding the popcorn and nachos and have a plate of chops home cooked when I get home if we're hungry and not visit the chippy!

NSV! Just fit into a pair of jeans I haven't been in for about 5 years! Their river island ones too! Yaaaay!

Roziee said:
Emmey I have the sweet potato soup on the stove- excited to tasted it and have it for lunch!

Aha you'll have to let me know what you think of it ;-) save mine ready for back to work Monday :)

Emmey1 said:
Aha you'll have to let me know what you think of it ;-) save mine ready for back to work Monday :)

Hey emmey- it was nice :) I forgot how sweet sweet potato was lol so had to put some chilli powder in it but yeah it was yum... And even hubby liked it! Now that's a first.. Thank you for the recipe.. Gonna make some more for my lunches are work..

Roziee said:
Hey emmey- it was nice :) I forgot how sweet sweet potato was lol so had to put some chilli powder in it but yeah it was yum... And even hubby liked it! Now that's a first.. Thank you for the recipe.. Gonna make some more for my lunches are work..

So glad you liked it - think ill add some chilli to mine too :) yum!

Grapefruit for brekkie

Walk the dog

Fight with my car headlight bulb - if it wasn't enough I had to pay £10 for a measly bulb it could at least been easier to put in!

Salad with boiled egg and ham for lunch

Probably choc Philly on toast again at some point

And tonight is chicken kievs home made which I'm also going to wrap in bacon with chips

Last nights fanta chicken was not a success. Tasted like I'd done a stir fry and someone dropped a can a fanta inside... Maybe I didn't give it long enough to reduce...

I've had a small chocolate Cadbury bunny - oh and I havent weighed!

Back