A game that i'll win! My journey.

brummie66 said:
Well done on completing day one, I'm going to see how your doing by the end of you first week and then I might think about giving it a go. I was disappointed with a 1lb loss this week as had been good but am going to try and be positive as I should be grateful it was a loss! So i'm going to make sure I have plenty of salad, veg and fruit this week. Good luck with weigh in tomorrow, I shall pop over here to see how you do and that your surviving the shred!!

You've had some great loss so far brummie and 1lv is still in the right direction :)

For this week only I'm weighing Thursday evening as im at the dentist Wednesday so I'll update then
I want a 3 this week to get my 2.5 stone award and then full steam ahead to get my 3st by end of march :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lynica said:
Well done, I always find a little stretch in the morning helps, do the warm up especially hip and knee rolls, it loosens everything up
Have a good day xx

Thanks Ly - not dreading tonight's session quite do much now lol

Argh! Feel like having a proper splurge! A big binge of all foods bad! Chocolate crisps fried stuff etc etc! Ahhhhhh!

Argh! Feel like having a proper splurge! A big binge of all foods bad! Chocolate crisps fried stuff etc etc! Ahhhhhh!

:eek: Nooooooooooooooooooo! Get shredding instead :D

Thanks corky! That's just what I did!

Day2 level 1 DONE

Now going to sit down with chicken and chips and salad

Oh feel my force if I don't lose 3lbs this week lol

Today's food

Banana
Orange

Celery x2 and 2laughing cow cheese

Pea soup
Apple
Kiwi
Orange

Chicken stir fry
Lots of veg
Egg noodles

Weigh in tomorrow night. Looking forward to it

Will do day 3 of 30day shred tonight

Corkscrew said:
Have a good day Miss Super Shredder :D

Why thank you miss.... Wine woman? Wine whacko? ... I'll get back to you with that one lol

Well done on doing the shred, I've got it but I only managed 7 days when I had a go, think I might knock the dust off it and try again one of these days, you could swear at jillian though couldn't you? She is good, but I find it hard.x

Well done for shredding instead of having a binge you know you'd be mad at yourself I'm sure your on for a good loss this week you have been so good all week
Keep shredding :) xx

lynica said:
Well done for shredding instead of having a binge you know you'd be mad at yourself I'm sure your on for a good loss this week you have been so good all week
Keep shredding :) xx

I sure hope so Ly! Defiantly felt better to shred than binge!
I'm not shredding tonight after all - as usually I won't be back from group on wed till gone 8 so decided to use Wednesday's as rest days and shred all the other days instead

Sazbirl said:
Well done on doing the shred, I've got it but I only managed 7 days when I had a go, think I might knock the dust off it and try again one of these days, you could swear at jillian though couldn't you? She is good, but I find it hard.x

Oh from the very first moment she steps on screen I want to punch her in the face lol :)

Geeeeez I put waaaay too much chili flakes in my pea soup - my goodness! Someone call the fire brigade!

I'm a bit concerned im eating for the sake of it sometimes and not because I'm hungry - especially this week as I've been trying to make an effort to snack on more veg - I'm eating veg even when I am perhaps not that hungry? maybe I need to keep an eye out and make sure I only eat when I feel uh hey and then reach go the veg

Will try that this week - I'm not sure how much impact my exercise this week and the rest will effect my weight loss this week and the next few - I hope I'll still see some nice results - guess ill find out tomorrow then

Roziee said:
I don't think you're eating enough emmey!

It goes against all logic to eat so much and lose weight Roxie lol

Back