A game that i'll win! My journey.

jo-85 said:
Omg you are officially pretty damn amazing. I'm in awe of you today. And thanks for the step by step for the samosas I am def gunna have to make some of those! X

Ahhhw Jo! You just made my day! lol I'm SO determined to do well - I'm in the zone :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Loving my new tshirt!
Those who don't watch 'the big bang theory' won't get the quote but I loooove this tshirt!

image-3320815747.jpg

image-1614351297.jpg

image-2783550089.jpg

Morning world

Not sure once again why I'm awake so early - I can only assume as I'm eating better and getting healthier that my body is done after 8 hours sleep where as usually I could easily sleep 9-10 hours and still be tired during the day

Going to make myself productive and eat - kick start the body and all that - probably just fruit though

Pee'ing it down over here so don't see much on the cards for today

Morning you sound chirpy :)
Your food looks great for the week and planning is so important well done, think I might steal your Samoas and quiches they look yummy. Made your sticky chicken last night loved it everyone else was having fajitas, so I didn't feel too left out thanks for sharing your great recipes.
Hope you have a good day, it's peeing down here too so think it's a day indoors, got lots of washing and tidying up to do anyway ;-) take care xx

Good morning Miss Organised :D

I shall return later with my usual wit and sarcasm as I don't have either atm. They have both been temporarily carried off by a bottle of red and a bottle of white........respectively :D lol I only have a vague memory cell and 1.5 brain cells at my disposal right now.........hopefully this will improve as the morning progresses and coffee is consumed.......

Going for a walk in the rain now :eek: lol

lynica said:
Morning you sound chirpy :)
Your food looks great for the week and planning is so important well done, think I might steal your Samoas and quiches they look yummy. Made your sticky chicken last night loved it everyone else was having fajitas, so I didn't feel too left out thanks for sharing your great recipes.
Hope you have a good day, it's peeing down here too so think it's a day indoors, got lots of washing and tidying up to do anyway ;-) take care xx

Hey :) very prepared here! Im having sticky chicken tonight actually. But really fancy some super crispy jacket potato skins filled with bacon and onion - I had a bright idea to also fill it with little pieces of the sticky chicken - so will see how that works out tonight :)

Corkscrew said:
Good morning Miss Organised :D

I shall return later with my usual wit and sarcasm as I don't have either atm. They have both been temporarily carried off by a bottle of red and a bottle of white........respectively :D lol I only have a vague memory cell and 1.5 brain cells at my disposal right now.........hopefully this will improve as the morning progresses and coffee is consumed.......

Going for a walk in the rain now :eek: lol

Morning corks! Good luck surviving the aftermath of the vino! At least a jelly babies life was saved! Phew!

Morning corks! Good luck surviving the aftermath of the vino! At least a jelly babies life was saved! Phew!

I'm fine now :D I'm eagerly awaiting my Asda shopping atm. I'm gonna copy you and make some mini quiches for work when my eggs get here :D

Off to plan my menu for the week now.....

Hi Emmey,
Thanks for posting some delicious looking recipes. I'm going to try your mini quiches on my day off on wednesday and think I may have to give stickt chicken a go too as sounds good. Still keeping my fingers crossed for a massive loss for you on wednesday and will be popping on here to see how it goes!! Well weigh in for me tomorrow morning and not too sure how it will go as been a bit of a hit and miss week. First there was the day with the chocolate digestives, then on friday lunch was provided on the course I was on, but I only ate a couple of bits and then a banana and some grapes and then yeaterday I had lunch out with a good friend and just had to try to pick what i thought was least damaging. So at worst I am hoping for a STS and any loss would be a massive bonus!!!

Back fully recovered so I can get back to the shred from tomorrow - have had awful ear ache all day though so hoping that sorts itself out soon :)

Tomorrows food

Breakfast banana and orange

Lunch ham and salad (lettuce beetroot sweetcorn tomatoes
With mango strawberries grapes kiwi apple orange and plum (will cut it all up into a little fruit salad)

Dinner is, urrrm can't remember! Probably chicken something

Snacks include celery tomatoes and carrots

No syns but that's usually changeable as and when needed

Emmey1 said:
Back fully recovered so I can get back to the shred from tomorrow - have had awful ear ache all day though so hoping that sorts itself out soon :)

Glad the back is feeling better hun and that the shred can recommence. I didn't do it today I was aching way too much and I'm always good for nothing on a Sunday plus back to work after my leave tomorrow which I'm in a bad enough mood about without aching too id be a demon :( lol.

Hope the ear ache got better too and that you had a good rest of the weekend. Nighty night x

Don't seem to be doing very well lately! Ear ache all weekend and now feeling dizzy which is probably connected. Suspecting an infection so will see how I go - however makes life interesting when you bend down and nearly fall over lol like being drunk without the drink!

Food today has been good

Orange for breakfast

Ate my snack box:
Carrot sticks 1 celery stick, mini tomatoes 11am

Lunch salad box and bowl of couscous and alpen light bar

Full now so saving fruit for later if needed

Sweet chili chicken an chips with mix veg for dinner

Syns: 0 might have hot chocolate tonight

Roll on Wednesday - got my eyes on a 5lb loss!

Deffo connected. Take yourself off to the Quacks before it gets any worse :D

God what we like have you read my update on diary ??

Roziee said:
Tis very good.. And do you just put them in the oven?

Yep brush with egg to help brown and oven for 20 mins each side or until crispy 180degrees

lynica said:
God what we like have you read my update on diary ??

Oh no ly! We're both a bit of a disaster aren't we! I really hope it's just a minor pull and with rest it shouldn't take too long to get back into the swing of things - chin up hun, you've come this far a little pull won't stop you now - take it easy though, don't be tempted to push past this one x

jo-85 said:
Hi hunni. Hope u feeling a bit better now x

Hey :) dizziness has gone for now and so has ear ache so hope it stays away as really wanna carry on with the shred tomorrow - really nervous for weigh in on Wednesday - I really want that 5!

Emmey1 said:
Hey :) dizziness has gone for now and so has ear ache so hope it stays away as really wanna carry on with the shred tomorrow - really nervous for weigh in on Wednesday - I really want that 5!

Glad your feeling a bit better :) I had day off from shred yesterday but did it today you were right tho it was a bit easier this time :) I'll have everything crossed for u on wed (not that you will need it) you deserve your 5 x

Back