A game that i'll win! My journey.

So the chips were lovely! However I did make too many! (eyes bigger than belly, not even sure how that's poss haha) but I simply left the extra... This new concept! It's called stopping when your full! Who'd have though of that idea! I'm proud because usually have still tried to force it down! Go me NSV!

Emmey you done good girl!!:D
really pleased for you and I'm pretty sure the 'scale Gods' will reward ya tomorrow.

I just got in (9.00) from being out since 8 and have had no time for any lunch (again :cry:(feeling sorry for myself)
Really thought I was going to blow out the diet,but after extreme will power and eating a plate of salad,spicy salmon fillets and a plain jacket spud (made by my better half) feel stuffed.Definately understand 'eyes bigger than your belly as I'm the same-unbelievable:confused:-normally would have seconds and thirds
Put your mango on its 'pointy' end and slice down the sides allowing you knife to follow the large flat stone,score the flesh into cubes and fold the portion back to get mango cubes
oops realised I can use youtube to show you how (I am from the stone age,lol)
Cutting a Mango - YouTube
hope this helps

I think you stayed off them cause you in the zone ;-) good luck tommorrow sure you'll be a " loser" ha ha never had mango fresh just in bought fruit salad i have had a plum yesterday an today nice to have a variety x

WoofWoof said:
Emmey you done good girl!!:D
really pleased for you and I'm pretty sure the 'scale Gods' will reward ya tomorrow.

I just got in (9.00) from being out since 8 and have had no time for any lunch (again :cry:(feeling sorry for myself)
Really thought I was going to blow out the diet,but after extreme will power and eating a plate of salad,spicy salmon fillets and a plain jacket spud (made by my better half) feel stuffed.Definately understand 'eyes bigger than your belly as I'm the same-unbelievable:confused:-normally would have seconds and thirds
Put your mango on its 'pointy' end and slice down the sides allowing you knife to follow the large flat stone,score the flesh into cubes and fold the portion back to get mango cubes
oops realised I can use youtube to show you how (I am from the stone age,lol)
Cutting a Mango - YouTube
hope this helps

I'm actually going to get another mango today just so I can cut it up right! Lol thanks!

lynica said:
I think you stayed off them cause you in the zone ;-) good luck tommorrow sure you'll be a " loser" ha ha never had mango fresh just in bought fruit salad i have had a plum yesterday an today nice to have a variety x

It was brought for me for something I did at work but bless as we usually buy colleges chocolate! Haha helps when EVERYONE knows I'm on a diet! I've struggles to find plums as I like them soft and juicy and they usually hard recently :S

Morning Wednesday! WI tonight - !!!

Breakfast - banana an grapes

L - jacket potato with cheese triangles and beans followed by strawberries

T - after WI but no idea what the other half will do (SW friendly) as I won't be home till gone 8

Will of course update at WI at 5.30 and see if week 4 is anything like my previous weeks - here's hoping as I need 4 for my
1.5 stone sticker! I'll be happy with 3 as I didn't fit much exercise in this week!

Fingers crossed!

Good luck for weigh in! You are still doing fantastically well, fingers crossed for your 1.5:)

I'm hoping for a sts tonight! X

Mini_Mog said:
Good luck for weigh in! You are still doing fantastically well, fingers crossed for your 1.5:)

I'm hoping for a sts tonight! X

Oh thank you :) let's hope we both get what we want :)

Bit gutted but still a loss, 2 off for me! 2 away from my stone and a half award... Really should up my exercise this week as only had one 30 minute session

Not sure how to feel really, I guess I've been spoilt with my losses so far and I know I shouldn't expect that every week... I know I should be happy with any loss... Didn't think I would feel this bad about a 2 loss - someone kick my ass into gear!

Emmey1 said:
Bit gutted but still a loss, 2 off for me! 2 away from my stone and a half award... Really should up my exercise this week as only had one 30 minute session

Not sure how to feel really, I guess I've been spoilt with my losses so far and I know I shouldn't expect that every week... I know I should be happy with any loss... Didn't think I would feel this bad about a 2 loss - someone kick my ass into gear!

2lbs is great! Remember you have had 3 big losses previously, they do slow down. You are 2 away from your next award! You can do it next week! X

Mini Mog is right Emmey,the losses do slow down.I know it's hard and I'll be the same ,I'm sure,when you're trying hard and you feel 2lb is tiny loss.
I think you've had a great week:) though,
you've been out for a family meal and still lost weight.You're doing really well-next week the 1 1/2 stone award will be yours.This is pretty cool considering you've been doing this for just a month;)

Emmey1 said:

2lb in the right direction an you are doing so well your in the right mind set too keep positive.
it's all about life style changes that can be maintained that's the final quest of this game.
New week now so keep up what you being doing am I'm sure the loses will keep coming you have done so well look at the overall loss to date fantastic keep smiling :) x

Sorry for disappearing!

Thanks to everyone for their comments, I've decided to pull myself together and enjoy my 2lbs loss, I knew I would slow to this eventually and the pain point is I'm going forward and not gaining! Which I would be doing! So yay for me and my 2lbs off - next level here I come!!

So food today:

B - banana grapes
L- strawberries jacket potato with beans
T- beef kofta curry with rice

Syns - weight watchers sponge cake and slice of carrot cake, total 9.5

Exercise - 30 mins boxercise which I enjoyed!

Sitting down to work out the next weeks meals now, I'm off work tomorrow as I'm waiting for a new toy to be delivered so may make up some soups to try for lunch in the week

Aiming for a 3 loss this week but will be happy with 2 (oh yes I will!)

Scales - not yet got on them!

Emmey1 said:
Sorry for disappearing!

Thanks to everyone for their comments, I've decided to pull myself together and enjoy my 2lbs loss, I knew I would slow to this eventually and the pain point is I'm going forward and not gaining! Which I would be doing! So yay for me and my 2lbs off - next level here I come!!

I meant MAIN point not pain lol

Sorry for disappearing!

Glad your back..lol..decided to just post here,as it looks like spuggle has gone:cry:
from the other thread.
got my weigh in tomorrow,so fingers (and everything else) crossed.
Is your new toy anything exciting?(just being nosy,lol)
Homemade soup sounds a very good idea for a change! what sort ya going to do?

WoofWoof said:
Glad your back..lol..decided to just post here,as it looks like spuggle has gone:cry:
from the other thread.
got my weigh in tomorrow,so fingers (and everything else) crossed.
Is your new toy anything exciting?(just being nosy,lol)
Homemade soup sounds a very good idea for a change! what sort ya going to do?

My new toy is the iPhone 4S but I'm such a mega geek I'm very excited lol
Going for the pepper carrot and sweet potato soup and will see how that goes, I like thick soup and only usually in winter so hope it gets colder atleast one day next week hehe
I was just thinking of you and your WI tomorrow! Have everything crossable crossed for you but I'm sure you'll do fine! :)

Thanks Hun:D
As a techno geek person, can you enlighten me on how do I add those weight loss 'award' things to the bottom of my posts?
I've only just upgraded from quill pens and parchment:gen147:
As a warning, I will probably moanin' my ass off tomorrow!!

WoofWoof said:
Thanks Hun:D
As a techno geek person, can you enlighten me on how do I add those weight loss 'award' things to the bottom of my posts?
I've only just upgraded from quill pens and parchment:gen147:
As a warning, I will probably moanin' my ass off tomorrow!!

Lol! Okay Mr techno, if you click near the top right of the forum where it says your name and notifications etc (woofwoof is your name :p) it should say 'welcome woofwoof'
it'll take you to your profile from there click on 'customise your profile' on the blue bar

Then on the far left there's an option eo 'edit' signature
When you do that a box comes up like when you reply to a post, type whatever you want in jere and save it, that will then become your signature and appear at the bottom of every post

I hope I made that clear enough, I'm not used to dealing with cave men :p

Back