A game that i'll win! My journey.

Not feeling it today at all so ensured all I took to work was fruit, some Philly and a wholemeal bap! No cash with me so shall not be eating anything I shouldn't even though I'd really love to polish off a large fried breakfast from weatherspoons this morning

Ahhhhh!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Banana and grapes in the car for breakfast and just now consumed a mug shot

Lunch shall be Philly on a small bagel followed by half a mango some pineapple and an orange if needed

Afternoon snack will be an apple

And tea tonight will be spaghetti and meatballs

Roar!

Made it through the day! Hurray! It was hard because I was left alone with a huge Halloween cake which looked bloody good!

No idea why I'm struggling at week 6 but hope it'll pass!

Im going to enjoy a few pieces of synned cadburys chocolate now and leave it at that for the evening, any hunger thoughts can sod off, quite frankly!

Well done for getting through a tough day I'm sure it will pass I know mine did
Keep strong an positive an take each day as it comes
Your doing brillantly xx

Well done Hun difficult isnt once tho temptations come trying not to act on them. I think we've all been there and had a wobble but you've managed to get through it today and I'm sure tomorrow will be even easier. :)
X

Really have to agree with jo on this one.
Glad you made it through the day.Why is it that someone always has to bring temptation in to the work place-like a bloody big halloween cake?inconsiderate me thinks:D
If you can get through this rough patch I feel sure you'll win out!!
And,yeah,hunger pangs,sod off:mad:

Dear Emmey

Just wanted to say that I have just rejoined and have read all your diary - as so much of what you say resonates with me. I am a serial scale hopper and although I feel thinner nearly at the end of week 1 my scales show no loss and I am trying not to get stressed - have stuck to it 100%

Your losses are amazing - what an inspiration you are. I am sure everyone gets a wobble when they have done so well - stick to it and I am sure you will be at 2 stone soon

rockchick72 said:
Dear Emmey

Just wanted to say that I have just rejoined and have read all your diary - as so much of what you say resonates with me. I am a serial scale hopper and although I feel thinner nearly at the end of week 1 my scales show no loss and I am trying not to get stressed - have stuck to it 100%

Your losses are amazing - what an inspiration you are. I am sure everyone gets a wobble when they have done so well - stick to it and I am sure you will be at 2 stone soon

Thanks very much for that rockchick! Do you go to group or going solo? When do you weigh? Don't worry too much about no loss yet, quite often with the new members in my group their second week shows a better loss, as of the first week their body was still adjusting! Good luck and if you have a diary let me know and I'll stop by :)

Mini_Mog said:
A girl at my group lost 0.5lb on her first week and was gutted. Week 2 she lost 7.5lb!!

Perfect! So certainly shouldn't worry about a low loss in the first week rockchick! :)

So, other half has really hurt his already dodgee back so I'm off work today to help him out which isn't so great as one of my things to do when I'm bored is eat!!

So I compensated because we have a celebration in group tomorrow night as we reached our peal award, so a Christmas taster night plus nominations for miss slinky?? (whatever that is!!)
So I've cooked some SW quiche and a sweet potato pepper mushroom and garlic tortilla to take in - its really strange as while I'm cooking, even tho I'm not eating I end up feeling full! Result!

I'm such a bloody idiot! Just took my metal pan out the oven with my hand!! Idiot idiot! Now have a rather painful burn - however I'm using frozen mix veg to cool it down which is free on SW lol

Miss slinky is an award a bit like woman of the year & I think it's for the woman who has grown in confidence the most due to her weight loss. Our consultant said that we were to vote for the person we find the most inspirational.

Mini_Mog said:
Miss slinky is an award a bit like woman of the year & I think it's for the woman who has grown in confidence the most due to her weight loss. Our consultant said that we were to vote for the person we find the most inspirational.

Aha! Thanks MM! Still new to the group so may struggle to vote but my friend who inspired me and has just reached a 4st loss will probably get it! :)

So not feeling too optimistic about WI tomorrow, I'll truly be happy with 1 but my scales say STS! If I do STS I'll put it behind me and totally aim for my 3.5 next week. I do have to go easy in myself though, I can't expect a loss every week for the next year and OH pointed out I AM nearly 3 stone lighter than I started so I really shouldn't have the hump if I do STS!

Fingers crossed for any loss tomorrow night, I'm looking forward to the taster night nonetheless!

Emmey,you guys seem to be having a rather accident prone week:(I hope Bailey is ok-It's difficult geeting stuff out of the oven with paws,even if you are a clever choccy Lab,lol.
I'm not getting stressed at the STS on your scales this week,as they seem to have been rather dodgy in previous weeks:D
What's a peal award by the way:confused:

Thanks guys - yes I am going to group as it is really the only way I can stay focused. I need that accountability!

Fingers crossed for a good loss but hey anything is fine - the weight took years to accumulate so may take a while to go too

I have started a diary and will update my signature

Hope the burn gets better soon!

Thanks guys - yes I am going to group as it is really the only way I can stay focused. I need that accountability!

Fingers crossed for a good loss but hey anything is fine - the weight took years to accumulate so may take a while to go too

I have started a diary and will update my signature

Hope the burn gets better soon!

Rockchick,I feel sure you'll get the support you need here.
I have'nt got a diary of my own,being a bloke I'm a bit lazy,lol, but if you start one I'd be more than happy to look in on ya once in a while

Back