A game that i'll win! My journey.

WoofWoof said:
Emmey,you guys seem to be having a rather accident prone week:(I hope Bailey is ok-It's difficult geeting stuff out of the oven with paws,even if you are a clever choccy Lab,lol.
I'm not getting stressed at the STS on your scales this week,as they seem to have been rather dodgy in previous weeks:D
What's a peal award by the way:confused:

Whoops! I meant pearl award and I'm still not 100% sure what that is! It's something to do with having the most members Weigh in group or the biggest loss, who cares, it means food tomorrow night lol :)

Bah I'm going to try to be happy with STS as I'm sure my scales are right this time around, will just work extra hard this week! Roar!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't even care what the scales say tonight!!

The best NSV would be walking into a shop on the off chance I could get my fat ass into a pair of jeans a size down from these and my goodness I could!!!
I tries on four different types to check it wasn't a fluke even skinny jeans and they FIT!!!

It's been exactly 7 weeks since I started this diet and I've lost nearly 2 stone and dropped TWO sizes in jeans and two in tops!!

Size 22 to an 18 jeans and I couldn't be happier (apart from the cost of buying new jeans all the time lol)

I'm working my way to a 10-12 that's my target, I haven't set a target weight but I do want to be in the healthy range which I would imagine should land me size 10-12 ish and maybe 10 stone? We shall see as I'm not up for setting any real targets yet!

Excuse me while I go bounce around the room!

Yayyy - go you!!

Half off which is a shame but equally it's a loss! Plus the smaller jeans I got today made up for it! Will try for 3 next week for my award!

Well done u!!! On the loss and the jeans!! X

Well done Em,a loss is a loss!
Feeling so good about buying new jeans two sizes down is very cooool;)
How did the food go at group tonight?

1/2 off is still a loss so well done I'd be happy with that tommorrow :)

Fab news on your jeans what a great feeling !!
Keep doing what your doing cause it's working xx

Thank you guys! It is a loss, so I'm pleased, but I AM aiming for three next week to get my 2stone award! Going to try hard!

The food was lovely! Some really nice dishes brought in, soups puddings etc, all my food went well and a friend made and brought in the Swiss roll thingie and it went down very well too!

Well done Hun firstly on the half pound and also on not being fed up about it! We all tell each other its good when in happens and of course it is but when its yourself it's difficult to accept sometimes (I know in my case that's true anyway!)

And wtg on the nsv what a brilliant feeling :) x

Well done - remember you were gearing up for STS so .5lb off is fine - and new jeans!!!
You have lost such a lot is such a short time you should not be disappointed

Thanks guys for the comments :)

So I'm on bad ground at the moment, I'm feeling poorly-sick with whatever has been going around work, I'm not good food-wise when I'm poorly sick and I really want that 3 lbs off this week! Hoping it'll pass with some early nights

Thanks guys for the comments :)

So I'm on bad ground at the moment, I'm feeling poorly-sick with whatever has been going around work, I'm not good food-wise when I'm poorly sick and I really want that 3 lbs off this week! Hoping it'll pass with some early nights

:sick: sorry to hear you're poorly sick hun:(
seems to be doing the rounds at the moment.Everyone at my place has had it in the last couple of weeks.I know when I'm bad you just want diet busting comfort food.anyways hope ya feel back to normal soon.

So woke up feeling even more poorly-sick than yesterday, not impressed as I can't even take any time off work at the mo due to having too much to do until at least the end of next week.

Was meant to be going to a firework/bonfire display tomorrow night but I'm not sure I can stand there going 'ohhh, eeeee, ahhh' at the fireworks feeling like this!

Food today will be hard, because I only want to eat soft stuff when I'm poorly, like mash potato and soup and I'm at work so I have limited choice!

Banana and apple will be forced down on the way to work

Jacket potato with beans for lunch

Tea I think I'll flexi syn and get some form of take away, I've managed to have a healthyish take away on three occasions and still lost 4, 2 and 2lbs each week so not worried this will effect anything

Snacks I doubt I'll go for, I'll probably walk around most of today with my 'woe is me' face on and blame all the other sick ******* for passing it into me lol

At home down in the dumps! Managed to arrange work so I could take the rest of the day off

I have some potatoes and beans on te stove an going to an easy-to-eat-with-a-swollen-throat mash potato and beans, and it's free!

All I really want to drink is my staple 'I'm poorly' drunk of lucozade but it's 17.5syns for 500ml! Boy oh boy!! Water for me then!

Off to go woe in my old self pitty till the other half gets back and can woe with me lol

Ah sorry you poorly :-( hope you feel better soon an can enjoy your weekend :) take care an try get plenty of fluids xx

weighed in to day and lost 1lb???
so I now know what that feels like.Yes it's a loss but after suffering 'diet pangs' all week???:mad:
Will definately check my food diary and see what went wrong.I also want to be on for 3lbs next week
P.S sorry you're still feeling like s**t
You need to get better to improve 'our'weight loss:help2:

WoofWoof said:
weighed in to day and lost 1lb???
so I now know what that feels like.Yes it's a loss but after suffering 'diet pangs' all week???:mad:
Will definately check my food diary and see what went wrong.I also want to be on for 3lbs next week
P.S sorry you're still feeling like s**t
You need to get better to improve 'our'weight loss:help2:

I can give you the advice I'd been receiving, it's a loss, not a gain, and they will begin to slow because we've already lost quite a large amount of weight in such a short time.....
But yep, know how you feel! It might be worth going back to checking everything, at least I had a reason for only half a loss so it must be even more frustrating when you've been good!

Feeling slightly better today but just full of goo and snot and all that other fun stuff, staying on plan though as I really want that 3 lb loss to get my 2st! Come on we can do it!!

Aaaah -get well soon

I have had a couple of days not really on plan (some nice cocktails and ice cream last night!!) but enjoyed every minute and didn't go mad. Back on plan with a vengeance now until wednesday weigh in

Come on we can do it!!

You're quite right-we can do it!!:D

OOhh,I really hate the snotty thing after the poorly- sick thing,It always seems to last for ages.Glad you're feeling better though:party0011:
velvet crunch crisps sound tasty.Are they easier to scoff with a bad throat?lol

Back