A game that i'll win! My journey.

Aaaah -get well soon

I have had a couple of days not really on plan (some nice cocktails and ice cream last night!!) but enjoyed every minute and didn't go mad. Back on plan with a vengeance now until wednesday weigh in

we all gota stay on plan this week to get some serious losses in!!!
:slap:

So 100% on plan since Wednesday and feeling good about it - striving for my 3 this week so trying really hard to eat a variety of meals and keep portion sizes to one person!! lol any snacking I do is with fruit and will try to drink more!

Have a smokey sausage bake for this evening, I'm not a huge sausage fan let alone the skinny low syn type so most of today's syns are going on tonight's tea with some gorgeous sausages at. 4 syns each!!

Speaking of which google 'jo's saussages' for those who don't know about this site it was recommended in group, syn free sausages burgers meats etc - haven used myself and not sure I will but it's out there for anyone else to look at

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So 100% on plan since Wednesday and feeling good about it - striving for my 3 this week so trying really hard to eat a variety of meals and keep portion sizes to one person!! lol any snacking I do is with fruit and will try to drink more!

Have a smokey sausage bake for this evening, I'm not a huge sausage fan let alone the skinny low syn type so most of today's syns are going on tonight's tea with some gorgeous sausages at. 4 syns each!!

Speaking of which google 'jo's saussages' for those who don't know about this site it was recommended in group, syn free sausages burgers meats etc - haven used myself and not sure I will but it's out there for anyone else to look at

Just checked out joes sausages-and they look good!!
Do you know anyone who's tried them?
They have a minimum order of 8 packs (I would have to mail order as I'm not near any of the outlets:sigh:),which is a lot of squashages to get through,lol
Being xtra good this week and watching the wine consumption ( will wait untill week end for a change;))
Squashage bake sounds nice,will have to let me know how it goes down!
Just wondered as you're significant other is your fiance..have you guy's made any wedding plans yet?

WoofWoof said:
Just checked out joes sausages-and they look good!!
Do you know anyone who's tried them?
They have a minimum order of 8 packs (I would have to mail order as I'm not near any of the outlets:sigh:),which is a lot of squashages to get through,lol
Being xtra good this week and watching the wine consumption ( will wait untill week end for a change;))
Squashage bake sounds nice,will have to let me know how it goes down!
Just wondered as you're significant other is your fiance..have you guy's made any wedding plans yet?

My consultant has tried the sausages and burgers and swears by them being very yummy! I think she was going to do a bulk order to everyone in the group could order seeing as its an 8 pack minimum, so might order a pack to try! :)

I've been 100% good this week, last night I was craving chocolate like you wouldn't believe but had used up most my syns so actually went without! If I don't get my 3 off tomorrow somebody's going to get hurt! Lol

No plans at all, always knew it was likely to be a long engagement, got engaged two years ago on a holiday of a lifetime in Florida, mainly it's money, we both want to get married back in Florida (and I want to be slim for it!) but the foreseeable future doesn't hold a lottery win it might be another good few years before we set an official date - I tell the other half I'm not in a hurry, I really just wanted a sparkly ring haha
I'll be married before I'm 30, thats the plan anyway! :)

Morning
How's your week going hope your feeling better :) sounds like you are trying new things keeping it interesting is the best way
Take care x

Going with out choccy when you have a bad craving is really hard ( I always crave something I should'nt at night-whats that all about) and you've done really well to resist them.I'm sure it will pay off for you tommorrow at WI,if it does'nt I'm going to stand well back,lol.:fingerscrossed:

Florida sounds really cool,would love to go on holiday there too at some point.
I think you're right weddings are a major expense,as a musician I've been to enough of them to know,lol

On about the vexed subject of money had to take Bertie to the vets-found out he has bad dermatitis-so he is on lots of pills and potions,which means he's been sulking for the last 24hrs-dogs?

Must admit I have been hammering the diet this week too.If I don't loose it aint goin' to be pretty:whoopass:

Have not stepped on my scales since so no idea how I'm doing! Really want this though so skipping the chocolate again tonight for maybe a hot chocolate just to cure the craving!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow! Eeek!

WoofWoof said:
Going with out choccy when you have a bad craving is really hard ( I always crave something I should'nt at night-whats that all about) and you've done really well to resist them.I'm sure it will pay off for you tommorrow at WI,if it does'nt I'm going to stand well back,lol.:fingerscrossed:

I think you're right weddings are a major expense,as a musician I've been to enough of them to know,lol

On about the vexed subject of money had to take Bertie to the vets-found out he has bad dermatitis-so he is on lots of pills and potions,which means he's been sulking for the last 24hrs-dogs?

Must admit I have been hammering the diet this week too.If I don't loose it aint goin' to be pretty:whoopass:

Florida was amazing and Id so recommend anyone to go! It really was a trip of a lifetime for us as we went all out with the parks and the villa and of course the engagement lol although totally unexpected!

Listen out the window at 5.30 tomorrow, if you hear a scream it's me not reaching my
3 off! Haha (I'm not even joking!)

What type of music do you play? Might have to book you for my wedding haha

WoofWoof said:

Oh also, sorry Bertie isn't doing good! Have a training dog with a skin issue at the mo, he's balding around his eyes slightly because of it:

image-1651181288.jpg

Not the best pic of the handsome lad but that's one of my training dogs Wallace :)

Wallace does look a handsome boy!!
It's a real shame over his skin condition,can it be cured?
Just wondered,do your dogs have an owner whilst You're training them?
I've just closed all my windows just in case:hitthefan:
I'll pop back later tonight to see how you've done at WI (good to see you have stayed off da scales too!!The suspense is killing me though,lol)
All this talk of holidays has got me wishing-and motivated for next year.
I'm a jazz saxophonist (which is really a painfull condition lol)I play tenor.
:cross:

2 off this week - 1lb away from my 2 stone - mixed feelings as had my heart set on my new shiny - but it's a good loss still... Bag that next week then

Emmey1 said:
2 off this week - 1lb away from my 2 stone - mixed feelings as had my heart set on my new shiny - but it's a good loss still... Bag that next week then

An average of 2lbs is a nice steady loss and when you look at how much you have lost over a month that should boost you back. No need for negative thoughts when you have done so well so far. AND no scale hopping this week so double pat on the back :) xx

Said I'd pop back later to see how you did..I think 2lb is a cool loss at this point (you do realise I'll be eating my words come Friday,lol ).I think were burning off the real 'flab'now and this is where the going gets tough.I feel more motivated by bigger losses and I think you're the same-we just gotta keep going now to get to where we want to be.
How you doing as regards you're exercise?I have'nt had much chance this week and am wondering if this is having an impact on losses as you've been xtra good this week.
:blahblah:

Hi Emmey, sorry bin AWOL for a little while, but it great to see that you are still doing really well on the plan, even with a bit of a wobble.

I hope you are ok after your loss, I know if it is not as much as you were hoping for it is still really gutting! But take heart from the fact that you did as much as you could, stick with it - and that shiney will be yours next week!!

Take care xxx

Morning
Well done !!!! 2lb is fab:) an you'll get that new shiny next week for sure. Just look how well your doing in a short space. Don't be disappointed you are on track an keep remembering the bigger picture :)
Here's to another good week !! Take care xx

Thank you everybody for your comments! On reflecting I'm really pleased about my loss and was planning on getting that 1 next week and maybe a bit more?

I've had the most horrific day at work so have fallen off the wagon with the thump tonight!! Back on now and staying on till Wednesday!

Thank you everybody for your comments! On reflecting I'm really pleased about my loss and was planning on getting that 1 next week and maybe a bit more?

I've had the most horrific day at work so have fallen off the wagon with the thump tonight!! Back on now and staying on till Wednesday!

Em what's happened?
Sorry to hear you've had such a crap day!!
must have been pretty bad to throw ur diet like that.R u ok?:confused:
I still live in hope of having as many certificates as you on my trusty fridge!!:psiholog:
And just wondered if you know if spuggle is still around from the old thread:missing:

Emmey1 said:

I will second you on the horrific day at work. I was tempted to come home and just order in and say screw it.
Managed to rein it in though and made "cupcakes" using the roulade mix and will indulge when my dinner finally cooks!

Hope you feel better and back to your positive cheery self soon! X x

Wow well done, 2lb is good and really close to the 2 stone mark now just this week and you'll be there. I've got 3.5 to my two stone so probably be a couple of weeks!!!

I will second you on the horrific day at work. I was tempted to come home and just order in and say screw it.
Managed to rein it in though and made "cupcakes" using the roulade mix and will indulge when my dinner finally cooks!

Hope you feel better and back to your positive cheery self soon! X x

Guy's this has indeed been a dark day:cry:

Back