A game that i'll win! My journey.

WoofWoof said:
Guy's this has indeed been a dark day:cry:

I almost posted 'how have you done' and realised its NOT Friday! That's twice now I've thought it was Friday lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

brummie66 said:
Wow well done, 2lb is good and really close to the 2 stone mark now just this week and you'll be there. I've got 3.5 to my two stone so probably be a couple of weeks!!!

Thank you! You may be surprised and bag that in one but certainly by the second week you should have it! Well done :)

MinkyDinky said:
I will second you on the horrific day at work. I was tempted to come home and just order in and say screw it.
Managed to rein it in though and made "cupcakes" using the roulade mix and will indulge when my dinner finally cooks!

Hope you feel better and back to your positive cheery self soon! X x

Sounds good! Well done for resisting ordering in! I on the other hand didn't and it was my first real '**** it' moment of my diet and went straight for a dominos pizza, it really has been a hard hard emotional day but plan on building back up again and getting back to normal

I'll pay for my sins (or syns??!) and stick to speedy soup and fruit till Wednesday and throw in some exercise this weekend and I'm confident I'll hit my 1 and I'll be happy with that as I don't deserve to lose anymore after tonight's meal!

Feeling good now though

I almost posted 'how have you done' and realised its NOT Friday! That's twice now I've thought it was Friday lol

Maybe we all wish it was a 'Friday feeling'lol

WoofWoof said:
Maybe we all wish it was a 'Friday feeling'lol

Only working till 1 tomorrow so Friday feeling will be here early :)

weighed in this morning as usual and have lost..5lbs OMG,nearly fell of the scales (luckily Bertie grabbed me.lol).After losing a pound last week,I feel back on track.
Hit my club 10 award and my 2st award so my fridge is filling up nicely.:D

WoofWoof said:
weighed in this morning as usual and have lost..5lbs OMG,nearly fell of the scales (luckily Bertie grabbed me.lol).After losing a pound last week,I feel back on track.
Hit my club 10 award and my 2st award so my fridge is filling up nicely.:D

Holy crap a huge massive well done to you!!! I'm not at all jealous! Lol! That's SO great! Now you need to get a diary so I can see what your eating!! lol what have you been eating??
Really pleased for you! Although you did just remind me I should be 1lb away from my 2st and 1.5 away from my club 10 which WILL be mine Wednesday! We must have started around the same weight then, so we're both in it for the long run (or te short run the way were both going!)

Well done! :)

Thanks for the support Hun.:)
Next Wed you will nail it for sure!! We gotta keep you motivated:D
Losing the 1lb thingy last week really motivated me to get my act together this week.Been eating a lot of fish (and even more veg:cry:)this week for Tea.Big salad for lunch with tuna or shrimp:cry:(I think I have gills on the side of my neck now,lol)and been keeping the syns right down,just felt I wanted to really push it last week.I wonder if it shocked the system into action for a change.Will have more syns this week to keep me going,last week was tough!
Work has been a pain in the ass,so it's been hard to exercise.I'm going to try and up that for this next week.
How you feeling for this next week?

WoofWoof said:
Thanks for the support Hun.:)
Next Wed you will nail it for sure!! We gotta keep you motivated:D
Losing the 1lb thingy last week really motivated me to get my act together this week.Been eating a lot of fish (and even more veg:cry:)this week for Tea.Big salad for lunch with tuna or shrimp:cry:(I think I have gills on the side of my neck now,lol)and been keeping the syns right down,just felt I wanted to really push it last week.I wonder if it shocked the system into action for a change.Will have more syns this week to keep me going,last week was tough!
Work has been a pain in the ass,so it's been hard to exercise.I'm going to try and up that for this next week.
How you feeling for this next week?

Mixed feelings! I've been really bad! Well not really really but really lol
So may as well admit all which is why I started this thing!
Had the most horrendous week at work, everything was falling down around me and I'd never felt so low in the 5 years I've been there, so Thursday night I hit dominos pizza! Shared a large one with OH, split a garlic pizza bread and had a portion of chicken dippers with garlic and herb dips
Then Friday morning I had a breakfast bloomer sandwich, white bread with sausage bacon and egg, I did chop the fat off the bacon but it was all probably fried! Ho hum!
Last night because of the week I'd had OH took me out, frankie and bennys - and quite frankly I wasn't looking at picking the best - I had what I wanted! Starter mushrooms with cheese topped
Main was a Cajun chicken calzone with onion rings, and yeah I went and had toffee and ice cream pancakes for dessertl

So when I got home the scales read 5lb gain which I really didn't care about! This morning I'm back down to what I was on Wednesday so maybe I got lucky or maybe it'll catch up with me!

I'm back on the wagon from today and intend to stick to fruit and soup and a normal evening meal until Wednesday, making the super speedy soup and praying for the best, however I've resigned myself to accept a gain with no fuss because it's what I deserve! But secretly I think I could still pull off 1?? We shall see

Right well I'm all confessed out so I'm going to go hang my head in shame and go eat a banana and satsuma for breakfast and stick the speedy soup which quite frankly sounds horrid haha into the slow cooker

Feel like I should be on Jeremy Kyle or something lol!

Ugh! Managed to shake the cold I caught last week in a few days but it's hit back since yesterday and has me well and truly beaten! Probably as the last few days I've been so run down, my body is exhausted and has finally given in.

Off to go crawl into a pit of my own self pitty lol!

Mixed feelings! I've been really bad! Well not really really but really lol
So may as well admit all which is why I started this thing!
Had the most horrendous week at work, everything was falling down around me and I'd never felt so low in the 5 years I've been there, so Thursday night I hit dominos pizza! Shared a large one with OH, split a garlic pizza bread and had a portion of chicken dippers with garlic and herb dips
Then Friday morning I had a breakfast bloomer sandwich, white bread with sausage bacon and egg, I did chop the fat off the bacon but it was all probably fried! Ho hum!
Last night because of the week I'd had OH took me out, frankie and bennys - and quite frankly I wasn't looking at picking the best - I had what I wanted! Starter mushrooms with cheese topped
Main was a Cajun chicken calzone with onion rings, and yeah I went and had toffee and ice cream pancakes for dessertl

So when I got home the scales read 5lb gain which I really didn't care about! This morning I'm back down to what I was on Wednesday so maybe I got lucky or maybe it'll catch up with me!

I'm back on the wagon from today and intend to stick to fruit and soup and a normal evening meal until Wednesday, making the super speedy soup and praying for the best, however I've resigned myself to accept a gain with no fuss because it's what I deserve! But secretly I think I could still pull off 1?? We shall see

Right well I'm all confessed out so I'm going to go hang my head in shame and go eat a banana and satsuma for breakfast and stick the speedy soup which quite frankly sounds horrid haha into the slow cooker

Feel like I should be on Jeremy Kyle or something lol!

Ok,that is a lot of really's!!,lol.
But it takes a lot to admit to it on here.It's easy to be posting when things are going well,I think.I can really identify with you on a lot of things.When,in the past I've had a real shitty time of things I would 'treat' myself by bingeing on everything I knew I should'nt (and drinking lots of wine) in order to make myself feel better.I would then find myself back at square one,feeling worse than before.I have given up many diets like this in the past,but the fact was I still hated the way I looked and what it was doing to my health.
Having had an equally crap time ( I won't bang on about it now),but what has amounted to me being forced to find another job after 16 years.I thought I would crack on the diet,but for the first time I am not going to let circumstances beat me again!
You've done the right thing posting 'cos all is not lost yet!If you are carefull between now and weigh in you have 4 good days which can still mean a good weight loss.I think the 'binge' will act as a shock to your metabolisim(it shocked me:))which could help you loose more this week (body builders use a similar tactic to get rid of hard to shift fat).
Ok,rambled on a bit:Dbut as a hairdresser I insist on having my Jeremy Kyle moment too :bighug:

This week is really not going very well! Can i scrub it out and start over??

Large hot toddy with extra whiskey for me tonight, I don't even care how many syns anymore - I have woman flu!!

So maybe I'm settling afterall, really not that hungry so sent the other half down to McDonald's to feed himself and didn't want anything! Go me!

I should think so too after the **** I've eaten in the last few days!

This week is really not going very well! Can i scrub it out and start over??

Large hot toddy with extra whiskey for me tonight, I don't even care how many syns anymore - I have woman flu!!

Woman flu?
Sounds nearly as bad as man flu!! (can't be that bad-can it:D)
And yeah..go you...Fresh start

WoofWoof said:
Woman flu?

Roar!

WoofWoof said:
Woman flu?

I call it bird flu. It's far more severe and debilitating than man flu:p

You've done so well emmey, I really hope you get your shiny this week:) and that you feel better soon x

So it appears I'm looking at a 3lb gain for Wednesday.. Totally deserved and not sure I can pull it back but will try....

It's totally possible to pull it back:) up the superfree, lower the syns to more like 5 a day and follow the plan to the letter. Drink lots of water & you can minimise your gain or hopefully maintain or even lose. Remember you still have 4 days till wi:) you can do it! X x x

Back