A game that i'll win! My journey.

Mini_Mog said:
It's totally possible to pull it back:) up the superfree, lower the syns to more like 5 a day and follow the plan to the letter. Drink lots of water & you can minimise your gain or hopefully maintain or even lose. Remember you still have 4 days till wi:) you can do it! X x x

Have the super speed soup on for lunches till Wednesday, banana and satsuma (superspeed?) for breakfasts and strawberries (superspeed?) for after lunches and normal low syn/free meal in the evening - here's hoping!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mini mog's right never to late to pull it back,Just need to get your mind in the right place

WoofWoof said:
Mini mog's right never to late to pull it back,Just need to get your mind in the right place

That's the hardest part sometimes. I have to admit I've found it hard to stay on track this week. Also I'm becoming more and more tempted by Christmas goodies in the supermarket!

That's the hardest part sometimes. I have to admit I've found it hard to stay on track this week. Also I'm becoming more and more tempted by Christmas goodies in the supermarket!
I absoloutely agree with you.I think this whole weight loss journey is a lot to do with having your mind in the right place..which is easier said than done.
This time of year,around xmas, is really bad for temptation.
I just keep reminding myself why I started SW in the first place and try to take it one day at a time:cry:

WoofWoof said:
I absoloutely agree with you.I think this whole weight loss journey is a lot to do with having your mind in the right place..which is easier said than done.
This time of year,around xmas, is really bad for temptation.
I just keep reminding myself why I started SW in the first place and try to take it one day at a time:cry:

I find this time of year really hard. There's temptation around every corner. As soon as December arrives the work tea room has goodies everyday. Tins upon tins of chocolates & biscuits.

I'm planning on buying mini mince pies this year, they are 4 syns each so reasonable:)

Well I just feel like a big fat waste of space right now! No idea what's wrong with me but those scales better have lower numbers on them by Wednesday - not that I deserve it!

Chin up hun u have done so so well. You have to ride the storm and get to the other side, u will come out even stronger and motivated than you were before. As for now don't beat yourself up about it keep on track as much as u can do to limit the damage and don't put to much pressure on yourself remembering how well you have done.

That's my option anyway I hope it helps in a little way :)
X

Emmey1 said:
Well I just feel like a big fat waste of space right now! No idea what's wrong with me but those scales better have lower numbers on them by Wednesday - not that I deserve it!

Just look at your losses so far! You are doing great:) don't feel sad. X

Thanks everyone very much for the support, I think I've finished sulking now and have ploughed back into the diet since yesterday, I'm NOT expecting any loss and the most I can hope for is a STS I'd really hate a gain but I would totally deserve it - and your all right I've had such a food journey so far and one week isn't going to ruin everything I'll just remember how **** I feel now and hold onto that the next time I'm tempted by too much crap food!

Today:

Banana and satsuma

Speed soup, followed by pineapple and watermelon

Tonight I'm doing a spot of shopping so dinner will be later than usual and be sticky chicken and chips with mushrooms which is the only syns I'm consuming today !

For the love of all things healthy I'm in a huge mess right now! I almost need Wednesday to roll around So I can start this diet fresh because I'm not making any progress at all!

Just catching up on your diary please don't be so hard on your self I'm sure it's just a blip an your brain trying to convince you to give up. it's taken mine a month of messy about up an down to finally get into a new mode of losses please please sick with the plan it's about life changes remember.
Get this weeks weigh in out the way an then begin again as though it is your first week write everything down an plan your meals for the week.
Keep smiling an hang on in there hunni xx:)

For the love of all things healthy I'm in a huge mess right now! I almost need Wednesday to roll around So I can start this diet fresh because I'm not making any progress at all!

:bighug:I've also decided to send you a big hug too,hun!
You've got to ease up on yourself a little bit more..a bit less pressure.Whats happening at your end thats put you in such a 'huge mess'?

WoofWoof said:
:bighug:I've also decided to send you a big hug too,hun!
You've got to ease up on yourself a little bit more..a bit less pressure.Whats happening at your end thats put you in such a 'huge mess'?

Well it started out as some work issues which are now resolved but as they were going on it just left me drained and it was easy on Thursday night to turn to a take away, not for conform eating per-say but more to do with no time or energy to cook and then it was almost like once I had the taste for the forbidden fruit there was no stopping me and it's all just got out of hand this week, I feel like I've messed the week up so may as well indulge in everything else I've been missing! Which is the WRONG attitude a few bad meals shouldn't give me free reign to toss the week aside so I'm fighting to not let that happen, I just want Wednesday to arrive so I can accept my punishment and start this level again!

I'm okay now, back on track today but just sucks knowing there's a gain waiting for me, but it really is deserved so I have no right to complain about it - and im very much up for losing double what I gain by next week - mark my words!!! :) I'm back!

lynica said:
Just catching up on your diary please don't be so hard on your self I'm sure it's just a blip an your brain trying to convince you to give up. it's taken mine a month of messy about up an down to finally get into a new mode of losses please please sick with the plan it's about life changes remember.
Get this weeks weigh in out the way an then begin again as though it is your first week write everything down an plan your meals for the week.
Keep smiling an hang on in there hunni xx:)

Your totally right Ly - I've just got to a point today where rather than casting everything away I'm in the mid set of not only getting back on plan but stayin there and kicking the crap out of this weightless and prove I didn't let it beat me - so I may gain for one week! It's nothing compared to the losses so far and future loss! I'm hanging in there :)

So my friend got nominated for miss slinky! I'm so pleased for her as I voted because she inspired me to try SW she's just coming up to 5 stone loss since this then last year so has done SO well! It's so sweet because one of the women I work with who also goes told me yesterday he voted for me! How lovely is that! I knew I wouldn't get short listed as I've been there all of 5 minutes and still have a log way to go but it made me feel good knowing she did that :)

Banana and satsuma for breakfast

Brown bagel with some philly, tomato and ham followed by strawberries for lunch and sticky chicken and chips and mushrooms for tea tonight

Watermelon slice if I need a snack today and a slice of half syn roll for pudding

Feeling much better about things today, there may not be any reason for it as I'm sure I'll still gain but it's just a blip and I'll get through! :)

Glad to hear you are back in motivation. It is hard when stressful things take over - been there, seen it, done it. But it's one of those things that life throws at us and all about how we overcome it and deal with it. It's a learning curve when it comes to staying on track.

You will be fine come what may, you know what you're expecting so just stick on track and damage limitation. Good luck sweetie :) x x

Now it sounds like you're back!and back on track!
Minky is right that it's very hard to stay the course when stressful events seem to take our lives over.
You did the right thing in the end by posting and us all working through it with you,so to speak.Whatever happens at WI tomorrow it will be a fresh start.On the plus side,the losses really will out-weigh STS or a small gain.This is a long hard journey me thinks.
Roaring women on diets scare me,lol.Seems they even scare Bertie (he's behind the sofa now,afraid to come out:D)

Back