A game that i'll win! My journey.

WoofWoof said:
Now it sounds like you're back!and back on track!
Minky is right that it's very hard to stay the course when stressful events seem to take our lives over.
You did the right thing in the end by posting and us all working through it with you,so to speak.Whatever happens at WI tomorrow it will be a fresh start.On the plus side,the losses really will out-weigh STS or a small gain.This is a long hard journey me thinks.
Roaring women on diets scare me,lol.Seems they even scare Bertie (he's behind the sofa now,afraid to come out:D)

Haha you can tell Bertie he is safe! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Seems the diet gods are pushing me this week! Opened up the fresh chicken breasts ready to make chicken tikka masala to find the most god awful smell in the history of smells! It's still in date but smells like its lived it's life and died in the pack!!

So now I'm a bit stuck cause were low of stuff and all the fresh meat is frozen - chicks eggs and beans? No egg no beans.... Jacket potato... No potatoes.... (chips would be frozen 1 syn ones)

I'll whip something up somehow and it won't involve a run to the chip shop!!! :)

Seems the diet gods are pushing me this week! Opened up the fresh chicken breasts ready to make chicken tikka masala to find the most god awful smell in the history of smells! It's still in date but smells like its lived it's life and died in the pack!!

So now I'm a bit stuck cause were low of stuff and all the fresh meat is frozen - chicks eggs and beans? No egg no beans.... Jacket potato... No potatoes.... (chips would be frozen 1 syn ones)

I'll whip something up somehow and it won't involve a run to the chip shop!!! :)

AAhh the diet Gods have returned and all is well...well almost.I bloody hate that..when you open a pack of fresh chicken and you're looking forward to a tasty tea and then that stink of rot hits you..uurrgh..and to make it worse it's going to take ages or it's just impossible to get some more,never mind the cost of the bloody stuff in the first place:mad:
tell you what though..chips, egg and beans sounds a real winner mmm.I think that would definately tempt Bertie from behind the sofa,lol.
Best of luck with the ready,steady cook thingy!

So I'm all ready for my gain tomorrow, and there's no point kidding myself I might get away with it, so far it looks like a 1-2lb gain but it's fine! It's deserved and im only human! Back to 100% fresh start and will lose double what I gain next week!

Big thanks to everyone for their support this week, I've really felt like I needed it and it's totally helped! Reading back over everyone's comments when I feel bad really helps!

So I went to see the nurse today, I was referred to SW by my nurse for 12 weeks free, it's a perk of being classed as 'morbidly obese' well as my 10th week approached I wanted to get a 'renew' ready - as I explained why I was there she told me I needed to have lost 5% of my starting weight (20st 1.5lb) in order to qualify for 12 more weeks - well her face when she looked in my book and revealed I'd lost very nearly 10% of my start weight! Priceless! So that was a boost for me

So aside from that, I walked into the entrance of the massive building that contains all the NHS services you could ask for past the reception that contained reception lady visitor and security guard - into the lift.... Press button for next floor.... Get out lift... Realise I'm on wrong floor get straight back in... Go back to the floor I came from.... Get out and turn left into the doctors waiting room - the people at reception would have seen me go into and out of the lift in a matter of seconds and I felt like a right plank! Haha

Big well done me thinks!!
Bet the look on that nurse's face was priceless!!!!:DAll you gotta do now is keep going and keep da faith.
Funny how those places make you do strange things..My mrs is a secretary in a hospital here in sunny staffordshire and fetching her from work can make you do some funny stuff!Doctors give me the creeps.lol:eek:

A totally deserved 1.5 gain!

Target set to lose 3 next week and will work hard to do so!

So proud my friend and inspiration got her 4stone award and won miss slinky tonight! Yay!

Well at least you were expecting it hun and need to have your positive attitude and you will so get those 3lbs :)

I had (another) bad week last week struggling to get my head into it and gained 2.5 this week I was focused and remembered how much I hated seeing the gain on the scales. This week I lost 4lbs :) if I can do it anyone can x

A totally deserved 1.5 gain!

Target set to lose 3 next week and will work hard to do so!

It's what we expected to happen...but I think you now have your head in the right place to be a total winner next week!That 3lb will be yours and this blip will be history!!
I bet your friend was totally made up with her Miss slinky award.You will get there.
Has pressure at work eased off for you?

jo-85 said:
Well at least you were expecting it hun and need to have your positive attitude and you will so get those 3lbs :)

I had (another) bad week last week struggling to get my head into it and gained 2.5 this week I was focused and remembered how much I hated seeing the gain on the scales. This week I lost 4lbs :) if I can do it anyone can x

Oh well done Hun! That's great! I hope to follow you for a good loss :)

WoofWoof said:
It's what we expected to happen...but I think you now have your head in the right place to be a total winner next week!That 3lb will be yours and this blip will be history!!
I bet your friend was totally made up with her Miss slinky award.You will get there.
Has pressure at work eased off for you?

Pressure has eased off which helps but it shouldn't have been the reason to pig out over those days, the one meal is excusable but I used that as a reason to go off plan totally! I will not do that again!

I'm aiming high this week, nothing to really stop me, I'm being taken out to Jamie Oliver's new italian restaurant tomorrow but other than that I'll chose good food and stay on plan for the rest of the week

Must confess though my other half is working away Monday-Friday next week and that's tough for me as I really miss him and previously when he's away I treat myself to crisps chocolate etc to pass the night away... Need to not do that this week and stick to fruit etc -

They are my possible hurdles anyway so now their laid out there I should jump them a littler easier but I WILL get 3lb next week! Exercise this weekend too!

Emmey1 said:
Oh well done Hun! That's great! I hope to follow you for a good loss :)

That was my point hun u WILL get your good loss next week. And
With your planning in place you are even better prepared :)
X

Back in the game now !!! Here's to a good week :) x

Pressure has eased off which helps but it shouldn't have been the reason to pig out over those days, the one meal is excusable but I used that as a reason to go off plan totally! I will not do that again!

I'm aiming high this week, nothing to really stop me, I'm being taken out to Jamie Oliver's new italian restaurant tomorrow but other than that I'll chose good food and stay on plan for the rest of the week

Must confess though my other half is working away Monday-Friday next week and that's tough for me as I really miss him and previously when he's away I treat myself to crisps chocolate etc to pass the night away... Need to not do that this week and stick to fruit etc -

They are my possible hurdles anyway so now their laid out there I should jump them a littler easier but I WILL get 3lb next week! Exercise this weekend too!

Going out to Jamie's place sounds like a really nice treat,especially after such an eventfull time last week.Like you say just be thinking about your choices..you'll still have a great time.
It's hard being on your own and comfort eating to make up for it.I alway's used food as a comforter,but am going to think of other treats to balance it out a bit.As your fella's away where's Bailey in all this?I think he needs to make sure he does his bit!!,lol:D

WoofWoof said:
Going out to Jamie's place sounds like a really nice treat,especially after such an eventfull time last week.Like you say just be thinking about your choices..you'll still have a great time.
It's hard being on your own and comfort eating to make up for it.I alway's used food as a comforter,but am going to think of other treats to balance it out a bit.As your fella's away where's Bailey in all this?I think he needs to make sure he does his bit!!,lol:D

Haha bailey will be with me - he gets extra jumpy abound noises outside etc when it's just me and him, he's the perfect little guard dog lol plus I'll be brining one of y training dogs home too so plenty of company :)

Jamie Oliver's resultant was gorgeous and the food was just yum! Went with tagliatelle bolognese which was Devine and probably pretty healthy actually! Did have a few 'posh' chips but aside from that I've been a star, even walking into hotel chocolate to get some christmas gifts!

I'm totally back on the wagon and ready to lose 3 next week! Off to the cinema tomorrow night because I'm a big dork and watching the new twilight movie (read all the books) and will skip the popcorn and maybe take some grapes!

I feel pretty empowered at the moment just taking control of things :)

Emmey1 said:
Jamie Oliver's resultant was gorgeous and the food was just yum! Went with tagliatelle bolognese which was Devine and probably pretty healthy actually! Did have a few 'posh' chips but aside from that I've been a star, even walking into hotel chocolate to get some christmas gifts!

I'm totally back on the wagon and ready to lose 3 next week! Off to the cinema tomorrow night because I'm a big dork and watching the new twilight movie (read all the books) and will skip the popcorn and maybe take some grapes!

I feel pretty empowered at the moment just taking control of things :)

I done that last yr with twilight but instead tomorrow me n mate are watching the others first and then on to the new one :) sad I know haha!

Well done on Jamie meal and hotel chocolate! Enjoy twilight!! Xx

MinkyDinky said:
I done that last yr with twilight but instead tomorrow me n mate are watching the others first and then on to the new one :) sad I know haha!

Well done on Jamie meal and hotel chocolate! Enjoy twilight!! Xx

I was so tempted by the cinema
Marathon tonight showing them all and ending with the new one at midnight but I just know I'll be asleep by midnight and miss it lol :)

Emmey1 said:
I was so tempted by the cinema
Marathon tonight showing them all and ending with the new one at midnight but I just know I'll be asleep by midnight and miss it lol :)

We are doing the others at home, DVD, duvet and SW snacks. Yum! Really looking forward to it and hope they do the books justice! Xx

Back