A game that i'll win! My journey.

I'm just a bit gutted the last book in split into two movies and I hear the last part isn't until November NeXT year!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh I can't wait to see breaking dawn. Although I entirely disagree with the ending of the series, I'd have written it differently! Lol! Think I'm going to see it in a couple of weeks.

Mini_Mog said:
Oh I can't wait to see breaking dawn. Although I entirely disagree with the ending of the series, I'd have written it differently! Lol! Think I'm going to see it in a couple of weeks.

It's actually been so long since finishing the books there are bits I just don't remember at all!

I was a bit lost once I'd finished the books so I got the spin off book about bree tanner which was a good read too!

Emmey1 said:
I'm just a bit gutted the last book in split into two movies and I hear the last part isn't until November NeXT year!

It's all about the money :) 24 showings at our cinema tomorrow and then drops to 20 a day for the foreseeable future. At £8.60 a person and I don't know how many cinemas... Well you do the math! Then DVD and merchandise sales after - takes a good year for it all. Damn them!

MinkyDinky said:
It's all about the money :) 24 showings at our cinema tomorrow and then drops to 20 a day for the foreseeable future. At £8.60 a person and I don't know how many cinemas... Well you do the math! Then DVD and merchandise sales after - takes a good year for it all. Damn them!

Why didn't I write a book about a vampire a werewolf an a human lol

I done that last yr with twilight but instead tomorrow me n mate are watching the others first and then on to the new one :) sad I know haha!

Well done on Jamie meal and hotel chocolate! Enjoy twilight!! Xx

....You guy's ( ok,Girlies,lol) think you are sad? I've Just been and watchedTintin in 3d:D and dragged my Mrs along too-very sad I know.I did'nt realise just how popular these twilight films and books were..where have I been?No,don't answer that.:D
P.S passing on the chocolte hotel- now that's will power!!

Sorry you have been having a rough time but you kept posting and you got through it - well done

Am equally excited about Twilight - we are off to the Electric cinema on Sat to watch from the comfiness of a squishy sofa!

I so know what you mean about sweet cravings- tonight I made a meringue nest with fresh mango and then made a sort of choc mousse with 0% total some sweetener and a choc coconut options - total syns 4.5 (but the choc yogurt was enough for 2 so only 3.5 syns) - it really hit the spot!

WoofWoof said:
3 off for me this week,So really pleased:)
How's your day been?Have you been ok with your bloke away?

Yeah! Well done you! Your doing so good!!

I'm okay just finished the shopping for the week so stocked up on loads of healthy nice foods and have my meals planned he's away from Monday so still a few days before I go into panic mode lol. :)

Yeah! Well done you! Your doing so good!!

I'm okay just finished the shopping for the week so stocked up on loads of healthy nice foods and have my meals planned he's away from Monday so still a few days before I go into panic mode lol. :)

Thanks a lot Hun...got the wrong end of the stick-thought he was away this week-sorry.
You too are going to be a winner,this week, if I have anything to do with it,lol(I know you have a competative streak:D).
Been x-mas shopping with my better half today:((I hate shopping,suprise suprise:))
We went into hotel chocolate,which I had never heard of before(being a caveman and all)and now I am really,really impressed you resisted all the goodies in there!!
Eating all those healthy foods you've just brought will pay off come Wed!!

Last edited:
WoofWoof said:
Thanks a lot Hun...got the wrong end of the stick-thought he was away this week-sorry.
You too are going to be a winner,this week, if I have anything to do with it,lol(I know you have a competative streak:D).
Been x-mas shopping with my better half today:((I hate shopping,suprise suprise:))
We went into hotel chocolate,which I had never heard of before(being a caveman and all)and now I am really,really impressed you resisted all the goodies in there!!
Eating all those healthy foods you've just brought will pay off come Wed!!

It seriously better I've passed up on cinema popcorn and a hot-dog! Ended up breaking up some alpen light bars and snacking on them in the cinema.... Determined to lose that 3 this week and yes, I certainly need to step up my game to wipe the floor with you! :p

Totally ignoring the fact my scales are reading a 1lb gain... And no I just can't stop getting on them.... Stupid scales lol

I have found a picture for you but it's on my computer - will post it later. You must print it and stuck it either on your scales or fridge.

STOP IT!!

Oh and congrats on ignoring the need for cinema food - I didn't have any either yesterday so woo! Go us! Xx

Sounds like u had a fab time hun. As for the scales I agree with minky don't touch them I have had a brilliant week and on getting on the scales they are showing a STS I refuse to believe it and won't let it effect me and that point has taken a long time to come to! Totally ignore them like u have in the past and had a brilliant loss! X

Thanks guys! And great pic! Will certainly use that and plonk it on the scales to try to avoid them in future!! Really this whole scale diet is harder than the actual diet lol

Ok,the picture is really cool...but,seriously, I think I would get arrested if I tried to make a 'stranger melt with my beautiful smile':D
..so not going to try that one,lol.
Berties looking at me kinda funny..I think he's grinning at me!!

P.S while your bloke is still here get him to do what he did before and take the batteries out of those scales:argh:

I put the scales away. I got them out once just before weigh in so I could prepare for if id gained/maintained again so I didn't burst into tears at group, lol. It was fine anyway. Not been on them since!

Ooh I'm going to see breaking dawn tomorrow :D

Mini_Mog said:
I put the scales away. I got them out once just before weigh in so I could prepare for if id gained/maintained again so I didn't burst into tears at group, lol. It was fine anyway. Not been on them since!

Ooh I'm going to see breaking dawn tomorrow :D

Oh it's pretty good! I really can't wait for the next part though, from reading the books!

Goodness me I feel starving! All this weekend I think I'm still feeling the feelings of last weeks binge eating (which lasted most the week) I think it's almost more of a habit of eating - I'm trying to keep food low because I really want to lose this week, I've resisted puddings and cinema treats and all sorts so I sure hope for a loss!

Back