A game that i'll win! My journey.

So after much pause from reading, and much debate on what to start and downloading samples of all these books ive finally decided on one to read! Phew!

The last load of books I read we're the twilight ones, I loved them! I like the whole fantasy thing and stuff like that, so I've been looking for similar types but after reading a few samples of similar books I've decided I can't really read another vampire book and not compare it to twilight! So I've had to leave that world behind! :( I just keep comparing it... Shame really

So I've just started 'the girl with the dragon tattoo' only a few pages in as I'm off to bed to watch some telly now but liking it so far, bit cautious as many have said its a hard read to get into but so far I'm doing fine lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So I've just started 'the girl with the dragon tattoo' only a few pages in as I'm off to bed to watch some telly now but liking it so far, bit cautious as many have said its a hard read to get into but so far I'm doing fine lol

.. Now this is bizarre.My wife just started reading this book yesterday and she said it's hard to get into..different folks different strokes,lol.
The idea of Minky guarding your scales..now thats funny:)She's going to do Bailey out of a job:D

P.s You're right, two weeks out of a year is nothing.

WoofWoof said:
.. Now this is bizarre.My wife just started reading this book yesterday and she said it's hard to get into..different folks different strokes,lol.
The idea of Minky guarding your scales..now thats funny:)She's going to do Bailey out of a job:D

P.s You're right, two weeks out of a year is nothing.

Oh how strange! Must admit I'm literally a few pages in so I might be back tomorrow to say I've given up lol I have the true blood books though so I have a back up plan but the dragon tattoo book and others are meant to be great

I didn't weigh tonight!!! Amazing! But now I've no idea what will happen at weigh in tomorrow! Any loss is a bonus now I'm fully back on track I look forward to collecting my 2 stone and club 10 next week!

WI tonight, didn't touch the scales yesterday so no idea, happy with any loss and getting back on track for the week approaching.

Watch this space

Good luck

True Blood and Dragon Tattoo books are all great - I did the same thing after Twilight!

Good luck at wi tonight x

SO chuffed!

Seems I managed to pull things back - although it wasn't as much to pull back As the week so I'm really pleased with that especially now my heads on straight and next week should be a breeze!

Half a pound away from my two stone award - my C even let me run off for a wee and re-weigh but the scales didn't move haha

It's mine next week, AND my club 10 should be too! Feeling good again! Phew!

:)big thanks to everyone for their support at my shameful few weeks lol xx

chelle86 said:
just been reading through your diary, good luck tonight xx

Hi, welcome and thanks :) x

Emmey1 said:
Lol think I've just realised I didn't say what I lost this week.... 2lb!

Woohoo well done that's brill bring on next week got a good feeling :) xx

WoofWoof said:
:DJust seen dawn French's weight loss of 4 stone and Gavin & Stacy's Ruth Jones,4 1/2 stone amazing.

Dawn French looks amazing!

WoofWoof said:
:DJust seen dawn French's weight loss of 4 stone and Gavin & Stacy's Ruth Jones,4 1/2 stone amazing.

That reminds me
Did you take any 'before' pictures?

well done!

3lb off for me so feeling really motivated - lets get back on it this week

Back